{ROM}[STOCK][T][JB 4.3][9.2.A.1.205] Official Firmware - Rooted&Deodexed 03/04

Search This thread

mdc1983uk

Aug 19, 2013
What happens? :D It's 2.9MB update.

Nothing mate, on mine it downloaded, rebooted, stalled on the first update bar and rebooted to recovery by itself. I pressed reboot and it booted back up normally but the update to install notification changed to update failed. I vaguely remember a message when I installed ROM before I rebooted, said something like stock ROM may replace recovery on reboot and asked if i wanted to prevent it so I pressed yes. Maybe its also preventing this but i'd have thought it's the right option to press.

I also note there's another thread going on where someone's just disabled the update centre to get rid of the notification. While technically a solution we then won't get updates to the Sony apps I think so not so good as more than a temporary fix.

It appears to me that some remains of .199 have hung around on this build, maybe the kernel? In my capability.xml file I have <app> <productrevision> 9.2.A.1.199 but <filesystem> <productrevision> 9.2.A.1.205. I'm sure this is exactly how it was in peetr's hybrid ROM when he was using .295 firmware on the .276 kernel. It only showed in this file and there was a permanent update notification to .295 because of the kernel discrepancy.

Reactions: n70shan and Nidzo80

n70shan

Jan 10, 2012
Lahore
Nothing mate, on mine it downloaded, rebooted, stalled on the first update bar and rebooted to recovery by itself. I pressed reboot and it booted back up normally but the update to install notification changed to update failed. I vaguely remember a message when I installed ROM before I rebooted, said something like stock ROM may replace recovery on reboot and asked if i wanted to prevent it so I pressed yes. Maybe its also preventing this but i'd have thought it's the right option to press.

I also note there's another thread going on where someone's just disabled the update centre to get rid of the notification. While technically a solution we then won't get updates to the Sony apps I think so not so good as more than a temporary fix.

It appears to me that some remains of .199 have hung around on this build, maybe the kernel? In my capability.xml file I have <app> <productrevision> 9.2.A.1.199 but <filesystem> <productrevision> 9.2.A.1.205. I'm sure this is exactly how it was in peetr's hybrid ROM when he was using .295 firmware on the .276 kernel. It only showed in this file and there was a permanent update notification to .295 because of the kernel discrepancy.
true man i just logged in to point out this flaw.. and @op now please again download latest FTF from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2707003 and again root and deodex it please.... so that we may have latest build in true sense @DaRk-L0rD

Last edited:

mdc1983uk

Aug 19, 2013
true man i just logged in to point out this flaw.. and @op now please again download latest FTF from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2707003 and again root and deodex it please.... so that we may have latest build in true sense @DaRk-L0rD

We may not need whole FTF doing again, I hope? Surely its just a new boot.img from .205 with the recovery intergrated we need and then we just install it like a new kernel? +1 though even if it does require a whole re-do it would be nice to have the latest, please Darklord.

n70shan

Jan 10, 2012
Lahore
We may not need whole FTF doing again, I hope? Surely its just a new boot.img from .205 with the recovery intergrated we need and then we just install it like a new kernel? +1 though even if it does require a whole re-do it would be nice to have the latest, please Darklord.
btw .205 is also not fully functional it also have bugs like blue flickering in movies app , Network logo is not shown ( No Service) although calls and sms are working fine.. battery life is worse compared to 4.1.2 , etc

mdc1983uk

Aug 19, 2013
Blue flickering i've not just had in movies app I had it across whole screen once playing a video on here within Chrome. It was fine until I fullscreened the clip then it flashed constantly. A tiny educated guess tells me this is some kernel or codec problem more than app specific. It seems to depend more on format of what you play rather than how you play it. However, Sony could fix it through (another) update to 'Movies' which is why i'd rather not have my update centre frozen all the time ;)

Network logo - you have unlocked bootloader? There was a post about this exact problem and I think it needed a small flash. It was something to do with recovery IIRC.

My battery life has never been better to be honest. I run a heavily customised UI through Xposed and also Lightflow which used to be a real hog on 4.1 and now I get about 1% drain per 5 hours in standby. I had a few issues with random msm_otg and suspend_backoff wakelocks stopping deep sleep causing poor battery overnight but its irregular. I've installed WLD now to keep check on it but it seems to have stopped last night I had 99% deep sleep.

What i'd really like to know about is what I said before - we downgrade baseband to 4.1 when we flash to root it but then everything else is installed by CWM? Do we get the latest 4.3 baseband back through the .zip file or should we be manually flashing it afterwards? I don't exactly know what they change in BB but its much higher version that comes with 4.3. IIRC every ROM comes with BB version hardcoded in as to what it originally came with not to what your running now?

Another thing regarding battery - Stamina really does work well but I found on standby my Wifi suddenly seemed to consume a lot of power relative to everything else. You have to go in and manually switch Wifi to go off when in sleep. Ignore the warning about increasing data usage because that is stopped by stamina anyway. Just remember to put it back if you stop using stamina or all those little background syncs will come out of your mobile data + run your battery down even quicker than Wifi

btw .205 is also not fully functional it also have bugs like blue flickering in movies app , Network logo is not shown ( No Service) although calls and sms are working fine.. battery life is worse compared to 4.1.2 , etc

mdc1983uk

Aug 19, 2013
Few screenshots of my battery and all setup how I like. I started off at 90%, ran it down to 83% and then left WLD to do its stuff overnight. Not bad I think with a curve like that it will last forever on standby!

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 257
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 224

quim-net

Apr 21, 2011
Barcelona
hi

I have installed this great rom {ROM} [STOCK] [T] [JB 4.3] [9.2.A.1.205] Official Firmware
It appeared to me published this new system update is available (2.9 mb)
can be installed without problems or better to do nothing.

thump_8881621capturapantalla.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
thump_8881623capturapantalla-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

eddi666

Feb 7, 2009
Częstochowa
Mega battery drain. I disconect charger near 8am at 5pm phone dead. 4.1.2 and 4.3(.199) no problems.
Problem with magic not updated 9.2.A.1.205.

Last edited:

djfuego

Feb 9, 2006
www.ramraidersoft.com
Battery and Screen Mirror/Throw.

I would like to go back to stock but have some issues with this rom.

I thought the .199 version of the rom battery life was better.

I tested with this non rooted and rooted to see if it was the Bravia engine
doing something to make the screen mirroring fail but failed on both attempts to throw from sony media player (updated from the sony update app and from this stock rom)

Still needs a bit of tweaking IMO as screen mirroring is a must for me. As soon as this works it's a good'n. I can use the Panorama capture again :D

The rom is good for making, receiving calls. but battery life time seems to be worse than AOKP (last 4.3 build before KK)

Meh.. great work btw.

quim-net

Apr 21, 2011
Barcelona
hi

I have installed this great rom {ROM} [STOCK] [T] [JB 4.3] [9.2.A.1.205] Official Firmware
It appeared to me published this new system update is available (2.9 mb)
can be installed without problems or better to do nothing.

thump_8881621capturapantalla.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
thump_8881623capturapantalla-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nobody has the notification new system update is available

xlilo

Jul 6, 2010
Same here... Also providing me the possibility to install the update to .205 while I'm already on it...

Also, as a side note... My phone does not remember my preference for the Bluetooth Phonebook Access request when connecting to my Car Bluetooth system...

ptitflo21

Sep 5, 2010
Lyon
Great but I'm going back to the last release because this one drain a lot the battery... With at the end of the day 30% by Android system and 25 by Android operating system

Can you fix that or it's an issue unfixable?

Arcano

Jan 3, 2008
Great but I'm going back to the last release because this one drain a lot the battery... With at the end of the day 30% by Android system and 25 by Android operating system

Can you fix that or it's an issue unfixable?

I don't suffer such a problem. I suggest you use BetterBatteryStats and look for the culprit of your battery drain.

--
Enviado desde mi móvil.

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013
Maybe this is a newbie question, but why you have to update supersu immediately after the install and is not integrated in the firmware?
And if it is possible which version should I use the arm one or the x86?

TIA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone :D

I proudly present you the official 4.3 fw 9.2.A.1.205!!

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features:
    1. Based on Xperia T 9.2.A.1.205 [Unbranded Italy]
    2. Deoxeded and Rooted
    3. PhilZ Touch CWM v1.7
    4. Integrated kernel (You don't have to use flashtool at all ;) )
    5. Zipaligned
    6. Enabled Cost saving feature

Since it's the official release it will work on both Locked and Unlocked Bootloaders​

2dv4rvm.png

Instructions. Please follow carefully!

1. Install JB 4.1.2.
    2. Root.
    3. Install CWM (DON'T USE v9 since gives issues.Use v7 or v8).
    4. Now enter in CWM
    5. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and do a factory reset.
    6. Now install the ROM.
    7. Once finished installing the ROM, you have to flash immediately the UPDATE-SuperSU.
    8. Now reboot your device.
    9. Done
    10. Enjoy the official 4.3 fw ;) ;)

**Skip steps 1-3 if you are already using a custom JB rom with CWM or from a JB 4.3 version with integrated CWM or a CM based rom that already has a kernel with integrated cwm ;)

Download links

9.2.A.1.205 Rooted & Deoxeded : devhost
    UPDATE-SuperSU : UPDATE-SuperSU
    Update Center issue fix: http://d-h.st/IpY

How to fix the Update Center issue:
    1. Download the Update Center issue fix
    2. Flash the file in recovery
    3. Reboot your phone and go Settings-> Apps-> All-> Update center and clear cache and data,
    4. Reboot your device again

Credits:
    peetr_ for the PhilZ Touch CWM
    hi

from what I've read have to do a clean install.

at a future there would for update some file from recovery?

good job :good:

What do you mean bro? You can install the rom if you are already in 4.3 without getting back to 4.1.2. I already wrote that on the instructions.
    If i misunderstood something please explain :D
    As Mad Marty said, that is probably the fast dormancy feature acting up.

The way I disabled it, without deleting any apk from system, was to add the following entry to build.prop:
    ro.semc.enable.fast_dormancy = false

Reboot and you're set. (For the record, the MCC and MNC trick didn't work for me).
    my apologies, the desire for the new release I read too fast

:angel:

The instructions are always the same mate ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone