[ROM][STOCK][TWRP][v9.5.10]Tissot Stock Oreo 8.0 Rooted/8.1 Leak

Search This thread

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
Code:
Warning! any damage done to your device is not my fault, use at your own risk!
Hi everyone, after seeing a lack of TWRP flash-able roms I decided to upload this, it is the latest stock rom of the Xiaomi A1, pre-rooted (although I attached stock kernel if you rather go root free)
Instructions:
First of all have at least 30% power on your device to avoid any power down during flash and possible bricking
1. In TWRP select zip and flash, please note that this will flash both A/B partitions (but not userdata partition)
2. After done, reboot

What's the use of this ZIP? if your like me and not always next to your PC to flash fastboot roms or if you want to return to stock or downgrade etc, you can do it using this.

Download: Link

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][STOCK][TWRP][v9.5.10]Tissot Stock Oreo 8.0 Rooted/8.1 Leak, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
sooti
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
Current Stable Version: April

Created 2018-01-16
Last Updated 2018-04-29

Last edited:

Lupin The Third

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2011
Planet Earth
Hey, thanks so much for this.

What's the recovery you suggest to use for this? The latest ones that I know of can't mount internal storage and data.

Any thoughts?

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
Hey, thanks so much for this.

What's the recovery you suggest to use for this? The latest ones that I know of can't mount internal storage and data.

Any thoughts?

This works great

Use this to boot TWRP (fastboot boot [twrp_Image.img]):
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962157660013069602

then flash this from external SD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/338o7cl72z52rzz/twrp-3.2.1-1-installer-tissot-FIXED_By_DroiDMester.zip

After that internal/external will mount fine, the key is having it flashed, otherwise they don't mount if booted

Last edited:

ydd0ras

Dec 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
@sooti many thanks mate, this sounds really good. must try it. could you make one day (when you have looooot of free time) a deodexed version of this. I have tried that many times, but never got a working one.. my intention was to make an deodexed and google free version. but I suppose, I am to unexperienced.
thx!

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
@sooti many thanks mate, this sounds really good. must try it. could you make one day (when you have looooot of free time) a deodexed version of this. I have tried that many times, but never got a working one.. my intention was to make an deodexed and google free version. but I suppose, I am to unexperienced.
thx!

Nah, i don't see the benefit of deodex plus the time it will take is just not worth it... i just wanted to share the stock solution since i got sick of flashing through fastboot/miflash or restoring using twrp... this is much faster and better

ydd0ras

Dec 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Nah, i don't see the benefit of deodex plus the time it will take is just not worth it... i just wanted to share the stock solution since i got sick of flashing through fastboot/miflash or restoring using twrp... this is much faster and better

OK, no problem. Then I must work furthermore with Xposed Framework and FakeGapps and more.
But you're fully right: this flashing procedures via fastboot are annoying and making tired.
Cheers!

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
thx!

If u planning to do some editing then not needed. Because the 8.0 Oreo in A1 is already deodexed for editing purpose. U don't need to deodex it for EDITING PURPOSE.

xb360

Oct 18, 2010
Thanks @@sooti for this ROM. I flashed it with TWRP and so far everything works great.

I have a question. After flash I directly flash stock boot.img, after boot to system and let everything settle down I boot back to recovery and it is now the stock recovery. Does this mean if there's OTA in future I can apply it?

OK, no problem. Then I must work furthermore with Xposed Framework and FakeGapps and more.
But you're fully right: this flashing procedures via fastboot are annoying and making tired.
Cheers!
I'm new with Mi 1, can you tell me why flash with fastboot? Is it using command prompt to flash with fastboot?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    Warning! any damage done to your device is not my fault, use at your own risk!
    Hi everyone, after seeing a lack of TWRP flash-able roms I decided to upload this, it is the latest stock rom of the Xiaomi A1, pre-rooted (although I attached stock kernel if you rather go root free)
    Instructions:
    First of all have at least 30% power on your device to avoid any power down during flash and possible bricking
    1. In TWRP select zip and flash, please note that this will flash both A/B partitions (but not userdata partition)
    2. After done, reboot

What's the use of this ZIP? if your like me and not always next to your PC to flash fastboot roms or if you want to return to stock or downgrade etc, you can do it using this.

Download: Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][STOCK][TWRP][v9.5.10]Tissot Stock Oreo 8.0 Rooted/8.1 Leak, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    sooti
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: April

Created 2018-01-16
    Last Updated 2018-04-29
    Changelog:
    03/02/18:
    * Febuary Beta patch
    16/01/18:
    * Janurary security patch rooted with magisk 15.3 and twrp 3.2.1-1
    new build from 13/3 just came out.. ill upload that one, it will be stock unrooted at first since i don't have time to flash magisk and extract so just flash magisk and twrp if you need it
    I added the leaked 8.1 stock, its unrooted, stock camera is broken (xiaomi's fault not mine) and rom may have other issues, don't come to me if you have stability issues, its a leaked beta version.
    Updated the build to latest april patch (v9.5.10), build is unrooted, enjoy!
    (uploading now, may take 10 minutes or so to show up)