[ROM][STOCK][TWRP][v9.5.10]Tissot Stock Oreo 8.0 Rooted/8.1 Leak

Search This thread

yaduvanshiii

Jan 8, 2015
india
nn
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9RT
Hi. I unlocked my bootloader and booted TWRP. Installed the leaked 8.1 over stock 8.0...then tried to relock my bootloader and it wiped my phone. I forgot to remove the fingerprints and security...or so I thought...after crying and setting up the phone from scratch I tried to relock the bootloader and again it wiped the phone. There were no fingerprints or security this time.

Mi update there bootloader. In 8.1. If u unlock then relock. Data will be wipe.

himzz0007

Jul 30, 2011
delhi
Stock camera is fixed in this release. Thanks for the upload!

how u install can u write the instruction

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP9ns6A4xalkjn3A75DEhpmvMq2R3h2p/view?usp=drivesdk
Latest xiami beta for twrp! 8.5.9 8.1 extracted and uploaded by me!
Changelog : Improved Stability

hi i tried to install this rom but stuck in android one logo it doesn"t go any further

i flashed like i booted to twrp
wipe system data then install the rom install twrp then again reboot to recovery
install magisk and then reboot to system

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP9ns6A4xalkjn3A75DEhpmvMq2R3h2p/view?usp=drivesdk
Changelog : Improved Stability

hi i tried to install this rom but stuck in android one logo it doesn"t go any further

wipe system data then install the rom install twrp then again reboot to recovery

Filip013

Oct 25, 2011

I just flashed the ZIP and Magisk in TWRP. No wiping of any kind. I also got stuck on Android One logo, but that happened to me before. I don't know what's causing it.

Anyways, I restarted the phone and the system booted properly.

Note: I upgraded from the previous 8.1 leak, maybe that has something to do with it...

samuele94

Oct 22, 2014
Grosseto

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Tested with latest twrp oreo official,boot twrp and flash or factory reset with twrp and flash.
Try force reboot and use magisk 16.4
Sometimes stuck android one logo but only need a force reboot and boots,try to reflash without twrp installer and tell me. Rom work and boots,maybe you need only a force reboot

Last edited:

yasars

Apr 16, 2010
Ruhrgebiet
Oreo 8.1 bugs fixxed:

Wifi 5GHz is fixxed... Pls set wifi 5ghz channel under 100 .. me channel 50.... Thats working...

Sd card 0byte is fixxing by format new on the phone and wuala is fixxed...

Volte not in germany o2 provider

Reactions: raiden_1115

moliverac8

Jul 28, 2012
Madrid
Tested with latest twrp oreo official,boot twrp and flash or factory reset with twrp and flash.
Try force reboot and use magisk 16.4
Sometimes stuck android one logo but only need a force reboot and boots,try to reflash without twrp installer and tell me. Rom work and boots,maybe you need only a force reboot

Im on bootloop too after installing magisk, I tried with Magisk 15.3, 16 and 16.4.

cooldat92

Mar 22, 2013
pressing power until reboot
Thanks for the answer.
I did flash this zip file with twrp, and now I'm also in bootloop, lol.
Do I to flash any other files beside the one in the link you posted?

"https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP9...w?usp=drivesdk
Changelog : Improved Stability"

fitra01

Nov 9, 2015
why cant i install android pify module in april patch rom?when i install it,it shows me error warning "performing factory reset restartiing" .it happen when i activate the module and reboot,please somebody help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    Warning! any damage done to your device is not my fault, use at your own risk!
    Hi everyone, after seeing a lack of TWRP flash-able roms I decided to upload this, it is the latest stock rom of the Xiaomi A1, pre-rooted (although I attached stock kernel if you rather go root free)
    Instructions:
    First of all have at least 30% power on your device to avoid any power down during flash and possible bricking
    1. In TWRP select zip and flash, please note that this will flash both A/B partitions (but not userdata partition)
    2. After done, reboot

What's the use of this ZIP? if your like me and not always next to your PC to flash fastboot roms or if you want to return to stock or downgrade etc, you can do it using this.

Download: Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][STOCK][TWRP][v9.5.10]Tissot Stock Oreo 8.0 Rooted/8.1 Leak, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    sooti
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: April

Created 2018-01-16
    Last Updated 2018-04-29
    Changelog:
    03/02/18:
    * Febuary Beta patch
    16/01/18:
    * Janurary security patch rooted with magisk 15.3 and twrp 3.2.1-1
    new build from 13/3 just came out.. ill upload that one, it will be stock unrooted at first since i don't have time to flash magisk and extract so just flash magisk and twrp if you need it
    I added the leaked 8.1 stock, its unrooted, stock camera is broken (xiaomi's fault not mine) and rom may have other issues, don't come to me if you have stability issues, its a leaked beta version.
    Updated the build to latest april patch (v9.5.10), build is unrooted, enjoy!
    (uploading now, may take 10 minutes or so to show up)