• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]Stock V20s Nandroid, Deodexed, Zipaligned.Plus V20q/V20o/V20n

Search This thread

treborblack

Nov 7, 2011
Coalville
There will be no further releases along these lines, I now need to concentrate on getting the script working and broadening my limited knowledge.

***************************************************************************************
I've installed these multiple times for testing, however I accept no responsibilty for powercuts, solar storms or anything else that results in a bricked phone.

1. THE LINK CONTAINS A RAR FILE CONTAINING - Nandroid Backup
2. UNRAR the file (use 7zip/winRAR) and place the folder in sdcard.
3. reboot recovery and wipe dalvik, cache and data partitions, then select backup/restore and select downloaded folder.
4.reboot and complete the setup wizard and set the phone up.
5. enjoy

****************************************************************************************

V20s-Spain. Stock plus current play store updates for your convenience and mine in getting it deodexed and zipaligned quickly.
I installed this yesterday evening and left it to update its self overnight from the play store.
Updated files as follows: Adobe flash player, gmail, google play books, google play movies, google play store, google search, google+, maps, street view and voice search.

I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, and quickreboot so you can access recovery. No other LG files have been used from previous versions. No other files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

Afaik play movies will not work on rooted phones.

V20s-Spain http://depositfiles.com/files/nn7wrtlzv

**************************************************************************************

V20q-Spain. I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, google search from play store and quickreboot so you can access recovery. No other LG files have been used from previous versions. No other files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

V20q-Spain http://depositfiles.com/files/law9uauph

**************************************************************************************

V20o-Germany. I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, and quickreboot so you can access recovery. libaudiopolicy.so has been added from V20q to eradicate call delay on answering. No additional files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

V20o-Germany http://depositfiles.com/files/nzbh3ejb4

V20n-Germany. I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, and quickreboot so you can access recovery. libaudiopolicy.so has been added from V20q to eradicate call delay on answering. No additional files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

V20n-Germany http://depositfiles.com/files/q6i21ym1s

Last edited:

agritux

Apr 11, 2012
Ankara
i tried to deodex 20q. but i cant deodex nearly 10 apks.
if you did it it is great!
only one apk and repleace from play store doesnt matter. i mean did you used any apk from other versions like 20o 20p etc.

good work man. thanx

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
Maybe you wanna convert all those ROMs into easy to flash .zip files. But a nice thread anyway. UAE version and some other regional ones would be nice. Maybe we should all work together, create all the local ones, post them here and you add them to the thread, so everyone can pick a rooted version, he/she wants to have.:)

Reactions: treborblack

treborblack

Nov 7, 2011
Coalville
Maybe you wanna convert all those ROMs into easy to flash .zip files. But a nice thread anyway. UAE version and some other regional ones would be nice. Maybe we should all work together, create all the local ones, post them here and you add them to the thread, so everyone can pick a rooted version, he/she wants to have.:)

Sounds like a plan, In the meantime I need to learn how to create zip files. I had no joy with rom kitchen. any other tools for that please?

Vinzgore

May 9, 2012
Paris
ziox.hopto.org
I might help with flashable zip, but gimme a little bit time so I can test :)

In process of dl from my server (have to sign it locally), I'll test it ASAP ;)

EDIT: Getting error when installing :/ Will try to fix it.

EDIT2: Now bricked, I guess I shouldn't have changed things on boot.img, will unbrick then retry without any modifications from my own nandroid.

EDIT3: I guess I just bricked my phone too much times for this night, will retry tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: treborblack

treborblack

Nov 7, 2011
Coalville
I might help with flashable zip, but gimme a little bit time so I can test :)

In process of dl from my server (have to sign it locally), I'll test it ASAP ;)

EDIT: Getting error when installing :/ Will try to fix it.

EDIT2: Now bricked, I guess I shouldn't have changed things on boot.img, will unbrick then retry without any modifications from my own nandroid.

Thank you Vinzgore for having a look, I wont get much chance until the weekend

-Sat-

Jan 31, 2012
One day with v20s, good room, very smooth, battery management is really good. The only thing is that calendar and note widget don't work

Last edited:

patelumangv

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
I think V20s is the best version for me.. I have used all the version and for me its most stable one...
And with the help of UOT Kitchen I modified some changes like battery, status bar, notification bar , font, boot animation.. And everything works like charm...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There will be no further releases along these lines, I now need to concentrate on getting the script working and broadening my limited knowledge.

***************************************************************************************
    I've installed these multiple times for testing, however I accept no responsibilty for powercuts, solar storms or anything else that results in a bricked phone.

1. THE LINK CONTAINS A RAR FILE CONTAINING - Nandroid Backup
    2. UNRAR the file (use 7zip/winRAR) and place the folder in sdcard.
    3. reboot recovery and wipe dalvik, cache and data partitions, then select backup/restore and select downloaded folder.
    4.reboot and complete the setup wizard and set the phone up.
    5. enjoy

****************************************************************************************

V20s-Spain. Stock plus current play store updates for your convenience and mine in getting it deodexed and zipaligned quickly.
    I installed this yesterday evening and left it to update its self overnight from the play store.
    Updated files as follows: Adobe flash player, gmail, google play books, google play movies, google play store, google search, google+, maps, street view and voice search.

I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, and quickreboot so you can access recovery. No other LG files have been used from previous versions. No other files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

Afaik play movies will not work on rooted phones.

V20s-Spain http://depositfiles.com/files/nn7wrtlzv

V20q-Spain. I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, google search from play store and quickreboot so you can access recovery. No other LG files have been used from previous versions. No other files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

V20q-Spain http://depositfiles.com/files/law9uauph

V20o-Germany. I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, and quickreboot so you can access recovery. libaudiopolicy.so has been added from V20q to eradicate call delay on answering. No additional files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

V20o-Germany http://depositfiles.com/files/nzbh3ejb4

V20n-Germany. I've added root, superuser, busybox 1.18.4, and quickreboot so you can access recovery. libaudiopolicy.so has been added from V20q to eradicate call delay on answering. No additional files have been added, edited or tampered with in any way.

V20n-Germany http://depositfiles.com/files/q6i21ym1s
    v20s worst stock rom ever how can i downgrade to v20o???

Smart flash tool?
    Or if you are clueless find the Nooby's "How to for noobies".A whole new world there and all your answers.;)
    Good work! please include recovery.
    thanks
    Good work! please include recovery.
    thanks

Updated post, Thank you