[ROM]Super D 1.11 "Rehab is for Quitters" (4/28)

Search This thread
S

shadowch31

When I try it like you typed it with a Capital 'C' in Cat it says 'Cat: not found'.

Can someone on a MT3G try this?

It just returns -18 if its returning 0 that's because there is no numerical entry at the end so theoretically it is working. Are you using stock keyboard or a keyboard emulator such as better keyboard?

Never used an mt3g before so somewhat ignorant of how it works. Oh and that should be a lower case C, my bad.

gamin92

Oct 18, 2009
Paris
I did it on MT3G :
Didn't work on Terminal Emulator (tried with stock and better keyboards), same issue, I had to download "Android Terminal Emulator". Works fine with this one.
And this is a minor c.
And to finish with the correct things to type :
`pidof(space)com.android.phone` : here the two `` are in number keys then alt
'(space)'(space) : here this is the normal ', in letters keyboard.

Last edited:
S

shadowch31

So the renice script is still needed? thought it has been fixed/implemented in 1.10.3. :confused:

It is but there were a couple of lines of code missing so there is a flashable zip that corrects it and once flashed will automatically work each boot.
Just click on the link in my sig and you can find the link for it there.

merlos

Jan 29, 2010
Rome
www.scubarda.net
When using the device onscreen keyboard on my MT3G in terminal I can only type up to the -f and nothing more. It won't let me type the 19.

When I try the command from adb shell from my pc It doesn't work for me. It just repeats what I have typed followed by 0.

Maybe the command is working for me and returning the answer '0'? What does that mean?

Is the command supposed to be echoe'd back after pressing return? Followed by '-18', or is it just supposed to return '-18' after hitting return?

If the command return 0 this means that renice is not working, did you flashed the zip I provided??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6178298&postcount=5771

Last edited:

Alexxm

Feb 21, 2010
i can't find teeter in the current release 1.10.3.

someone have the same problem?

However great ROM !! fast, stable and great :) :D i'am impressed by the speed of the nexus launcher :eek: working like a charm for me.

Last edited:

MtJason

Feb 8, 2010
Anyone lose the application "Work Mail"? Everything seems to work great and smooth except this is now gone. No wipe flash from 1.10.2, and work mail had not problems before. I tried to set up my mail through the "Email" app but it is only listing options for POP3 and IMAP, I need exchange support.
Can I just install the work mail apk from another build, and if so what's it called?

thanks in advance

POLO Playboy

Apr 14, 2010
Re: [ROM]Super D 1.10.3 "Rehab is for Quitters" (4/13)

I was having the same problem with the 3g connection when i updated to 1.10.2, after a while it just started to work, try wiping :-\

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

stuzor

Dec 31, 2008
Anyone lose the application "Work Mail"? Everything seems to work great and smooth except this is now gone. No wipe flash from 1.10.2, and work mail had not problems before. I tried to set up my mail through the "Email" app but it is only listing options for POP3 and IMAP, I need exchange support.
Can I just install the work mail apk from another build, and if so what's it called?

thanks in advance

Yeah I lost my work mail as well... also I have been losing signal quite a bit since going to 1.10.3 but that could be hardware related.

Izord

Jan 8, 2010
If the command return 0 this means that renice is not working, did you flashed the zip I provided??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6178298&postcount=5771

yes, I've flashed the zip twice. And I'm getting 0 returned on the test code you provided. I have tried the test from adb shell, and also from android terminal emulator.

Here's a question. I did not include an ext partition on my sd card. I just partitioned the sd card this morning and installed the new Super-D.

Could the lack of an ext partition be messing up the renice script?

I don't have a swap partition either for that matter.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1,242,889 Views!
    REQUIRES DANGER SPL GET IT HERE

Features​
    *Full Swap and Compcache Control via Spare Parts
    *Reboot Option
    *Eclair Browser
    *Eclair Alarm Clock
    *Eclair Calculator
    *Eclair Music App
    *Eclair DeskClock
    *Apps2sd Ext2 ,Ext3, Ext4
    *New boot screen
    *Colored Notifications
    *All apps are Zipaligned and Opt'd
    *Internet Tethering
    *other stuff
    Installation
    In an attempt to make this ROM legal, you must have a legal base installed first and then apply this ROMs update.zip.

So...You must install the DRC83_base_defanged or another base and then flash this ROM over the top if it.

Downloads for DRC83_base_defanged.zip:
    Mirror
    Mirror

Steps to install this ROM:
    Partition your SD card ( Swap/Ext/Fat32 ).
    Your Ext partition must be Ext3, so upgrade your Ext2 partition to Ext3 if required.
    Wipe your phone.
    Install the base specified above.
    Flash the desire SuperD.
    Reboot and go through the normal setup process.
    That`s it. You should be good to go.

Thanks to SimonNWalker for the Install guide
    If you like Super "D"...
    Buy me some Rum!
    http://bit.ly/5kSmOd
    Ram Hack Version
    v1.11 SuperD Black:

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.11 SuperD White

DOWNLOAD HERE

Non Ram Hack Version
    v1.11 SuperD Black:

DOWNLOAD HERE

v1.11 SuperD White:

DOWNLOAD HERE

THEME TEMPLATES​
    Stock White Super D
    Download Here
    Stock Black Super D
    Download Here
    CONTRIBUTERS
    *ctso-coding
    *wesgarner-coding
    *cyanogen-coding
    *eliotstocker-coding / graphics
    *merlos-scripts and the official 32a port
    *Ace42-forum support
    *sino8r-forum support
    *shadowch31-forum support
    *sombionix - forum support
    *Tristan Patrick- Website
    *I know I am forgetting people, this list is just being started, more to come as I have time THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Thanks to AndroidSPIN for all the hosting

did a flash rite over 1.10.1 and worked well... running with dark theme.. awesome work guys...one quick question. how do i upgrade the amon_ra recovery.. i have 1.5.x...sorry i didnt root my phone the very 1st time and not sure exactly.

Edit: Never Mind I found What i was looking for people!!!!!!! Thanks Anyways
    Links are broken. They open only a "Welcome Back" page. I want to try SuperD white no Ram Hack
    Tried the search feature on this thread but never found a solid answer.
    Is there a way to get multi touch working in this ROM for gallery, maps and browser? (and anything else for that matter)
    Saw that the Brut gives MT in maps and browser I believe, but what about the gallery?
    I'm running this on my daughters MT3G and she really wants the MT for pics.

If not, is there another 1.6 ROM that has full MT available I can try for her?
    I installed SuperD rom 1.11 and its really working fast and great. Hats off for the developer of this rom

However I have few questions

- Why the mod version says Super D-blk 1.10.4 even when I have installed 1.11?

- Does anyone have compatible tun.ko (tun.ko is a kernel file that resides in /system/lib/modules and is required for vpnc hxxp://code.google.com/p/get-a-robot-vpnc/) for the kernel of this rom?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone