[ROM]Super D 1.11 "Rehab is for Quitters" (4/28)

Search This thread

Madride4life

Jan 12, 2011
will it work with the 2708+ kernel ?? the 14 mb hacked ram ??

jking :p

I will try it with the 2708+ kernel, then with dangerSPL .. and check which one is better ^_^

psxx

Jun 23, 2006
Is it possible to update the flash player ?? cant get the new one from the market... doesnt support my device!

selfinflicted1

Dec 7, 2010
Hermitage Tn.
Is there anyway to get voip support for this rom? Or any other 1.6. Really love the super d but not being able to use voip kinda sux...

Sent from my Htcclay's SuperBad G1 using XDA App

ellisbodds

May 24, 2011
Hi, just installed your ROM and I think it's great, really fast etc.

The only problem seems to be the fact that I'm unable to installed apps from the market. I installed a couple, but now they just start downloading, and then stop after about 1 second. I'm connected to WiFi fine, and there's plenty of free space in the phone's internal memory. So what's going on?

And yeah, my signature needs updating, but it's up to date apart from the ROM. :p

ellisbodds

May 24, 2011
That happens when the/cache partition doesn't have enough room. Use the df command to check the amount of space remaining.
Ah, okay, thanks. It does only have around 3MB available, how can I free up space from it?

Also, I can't seem to get Hotmail to work using ActiveSync and the "work email" app, using the same settings that I've used fine before on the stock Gingerbread email app. Anyone know why?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

beav_35

Aug 6, 2009
Winnipeg
First you will have to figure out what is eating up the space. If there are a bunch of downloadfiles in there I think you can just rm them. If that's not it/enough you will have to move the dalvik-cache to your sd card.

These commands might help
ls -lh /cache
du -hxd 1 /cache

d3adbroke

Oct 7, 2009
Frostburg
Try a different version maybe black white or ramhack or not cuz the phone is in there I have used this rom

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

d3adbroke

Oct 7, 2009
Frostburg
What the hello cuz I go back to it all the ttime on the zip go to system then app and do u see thw ddailer....or what happens when u push the green call button

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

rickyiswhite

Apr 30, 2011
Marshallton
How can I extract or find the wallpaper on this rom that's like grey textured background with donut sprinkles on it

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1,242,889 Views!
    REQUIRES DANGER SPL GET IT HERE

Features​
    *Full Swap and Compcache Control via Spare Parts
    *Reboot Option
    *Eclair Browser
    *Eclair Alarm Clock
    *Eclair Calculator
    *Eclair Music App
    *Eclair DeskClock
    *Apps2sd Ext2 ,Ext3, Ext4
    *New boot screen
    *Colored Notifications
    *All apps are Zipaligned and Opt'd
    *Internet Tethering
    *other stuff
    Installation
    In an attempt to make this ROM legal, you must have a legal base installed first and then apply this ROMs update.zip.

So...You must install the DRC83_base_defanged or another base and then flash this ROM over the top if it.

Downloads for DRC83_base_defanged.zip:
    Mirror
    Mirror

Steps to install this ROM:
    Partition your SD card ( Swap/Ext/Fat32 ).
    Your Ext partition must be Ext3, so upgrade your Ext2 partition to Ext3 if required.
    Wipe your phone.
    Install the base specified above.
    Flash the desire SuperD.
    Reboot and go through the normal setup process.
    That`s it. You should be good to go.

Thanks to SimonNWalker for the Install guide
    If you like Super "D"...
    Buy me some Rum!
    http://bit.ly/5kSmOd
    Ram Hack Version
    v1.11 SuperD Black:

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.11 SuperD White

DOWNLOAD HERE

Non Ram Hack Version
    v1.11 SuperD Black:

DOWNLOAD HERE

v1.11 SuperD White:

DOWNLOAD HERE

THEME TEMPLATES​
    Stock White Super D
    Download Here
    Stock Black Super D
    Download Here
    CONTRIBUTERS
    *ctso-coding
    *wesgarner-coding
    *cyanogen-coding
    *eliotstocker-coding / graphics
    *merlos-scripts and the official 32a port
    *Ace42-forum support
    *sino8r-forum support
    *shadowch31-forum support
    *sombionix - forum support
    *Tristan Patrick- Website
    *I know I am forgetting people, this list is just being started, more to come as I have time THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Thanks to AndroidSPIN for all the hosting

did a flash rite over 1.10.1 and worked well... running with dark theme.. awesome work guys...one quick question. how do i upgrade the amon_ra recovery.. i have 1.5.x...sorry i didnt root my phone the very 1st time and not sure exactly.

Edit: Never Mind I found What i was looking for people!!!!!!! Thanks Anyways
    Links are broken. They open only a "Welcome Back" page. I want to try SuperD white no Ram Hack
    Tried the search feature on this thread but never found a solid answer.
    Is there a way to get multi touch working in this ROM for gallery, maps and browser? (and anything else for that matter)
    Saw that the Brut gives MT in maps and browser I believe, but what about the gallery?
    I'm running this on my daughters MT3G and she really wants the MT for pics.

If not, is there another 1.6 ROM that has full MT available I can try for her?
    I installed SuperD rom 1.11 and its really working fast and great. Hats off for the developer of this rom

However I have few questions

- Why the mod version says Super D-blk 1.10.4 even when I have installed 1.11?

- Does anyone have compatible tun.ko (tun.ko is a kernel file that resides in /system/lib/modules and is required for vpnc hxxp://code.google.com/p/get-a-robot-vpnc/) for the kernel of this rom?

Thanks in advance for any help.