[ROM] SuperiorOS Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A51

Search This thread

hacker812c

• Mar 28, 2012
    Salvador
    Hello,
    And what about the proximity sensor, do U know where to find it ?
    Bye !
    Fred
    Fred i not tested
    A51 is Very New 🙄
    I searching ROM custom stable 😊
    Refined is unique option in this moment for me
    Havoc is fantástic and fingerprint fail 🙄
    Lineage probably fingerprint fail
    I m using a51 for 10 days ☕
    I m using refined waiting more information about dinâmic partition and New twrp

hacker812c

• Mar 28, 2012
    Salvador
    Asphalt 5 for Android 11
    Unpack with rar APK

Moldavia

Dec 20, 2014
    Bugs
    Fingerprint and small issues
    So the data transfer from phone to pc or pc to phone does not work. This does't seems to be a "small issue", does it?
    Phone get recognized but it won't show up in the explorer.
    I got a lot of data i need to transfer by cable to my phone like music app backups ect. which is not possible due to this but. I can't upload almost 50GB because the phone didn't get recognized correctly...

Reactions: hacker812c

darkshinigami

Oct 5, 2014
    So the data transfer from phone to pc or pc to phone does not work. This does't seems to be a "small issue", does it?
    I got a lot of data i need to transfer by cable to my phone like music app backups ect. which is not possible due to this but. I can't upload almost 50GB because the phone didn't get recognized correctly...
    This rom like many gsi, they use bases that are already a bit outdated, because I think that in the most recent versions it works, but if you want to use it because you like the performance or the design, what you should do is install the BlueFly Kernel , is the post in the roms section but the github link is down but you can get it in the telgram group of the a51
    Mod Edit: TG link removed as per XDA TG Chat Channel Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

hacker812c

• Mar 28, 2012
    Salvador
    This rom like many gsi, they use bases that are already a bit outdated, because I think that in the most recent versions it works, but if you want to use it because you like the performance or the design, what you should do is install the BlueFly Kernel , is the post in the roms section but the github link is down but you can get it in the telgram group of the a51
    Thank you my friend

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
    Lahore
    I'd really appreciate it if people could stop calling GSIs ROMs....
    ty for the information.
    Can i flash from OrangeFox-Recovery or do i have to switch and flash twrp first?
    I might be too late but if you are using ofox there no need to use the chondoe flasher because using it you can directly flash the gsi image .
    are there any bugs with brightness? Lower than stock?
    Just go to phh setting >> my device
    > Apply presets and then reboot and it should be fine then

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
    Lahore
    That is the kernel problem , use bluefly's or prish's GSI variant and it will work
    usually on gsi firmware, the brightness is insufficient..
    Like I said in the previous post , going to Phh Settings >> My Device >> Apply Presets and then rebooting the phone should fix that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello,
      And what about the proximity sensor, do U know where to find it ?
      Bye !
      Fred
      My google apps keep crashing I cant even add my account in settings. any help?
      Bugs
      Hello everybody,
      As U said, Hacker812c, I tried Refined :cool, fast, rootable, everything OK for me for 10 days, even backlight (but maybe I didn't try everything...)
      Nice day to everybody.
      Fred
      No problem for me even outside under full sun since 10 days.
      But I found an other problem :proximity sensor don't work (or I touched something 😁), when I phone, many hazardous changes occurs.....

SuperiorOS Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A51 – Custom ROM​

February 12, 2021 | By [email protected] | CUSTOM

images

How to Install SuperiorOS Android 11 on Samsung Galaxy A51. SuperiorOS comes with ROM OS Android 11 and basic feature only, Brought to you by: [email protected] Status: Stable, SuperiorOS-Xcalibur-GsiTestProjects-arm64-ab-Vanilla ( ARM64-AB ). This ROM Required: TWRP 3.5.0 Android 11 support One UI 3.0. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.

Download​

1. Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Root Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F Android 11 DUB1 Firmware ( Recommended )
      2. Download SuperiorOS-Xcalibur-GsiTestProjects-arm64-ab-Vanilla.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
      3. Download latest open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210110-TEST.zip ( if necessary )
      4. Download ChonDoe_Flasher.zip

How to use ChonDoe_Flasher​

1. Change SuperiorOS-Xcalibur-GsiTestProjects-arm64-ab-Vanilla.img to system.img
      2. Copy ChonDoe_Flasher.zip and system.img to external sd card or Internal Storage. You can also put it into a folder that you want. In the video below I named the folder with “ROM”. Copy both to the ROM folder.
      For more detail read How to Install GSI and GAPPS on Dynamic Partition Samsung Galaxy A51

Notes:​

The phone must be installed Stock/Official Android 11 for A51, then you can flash the TWRP 3.5.0 Android 11. I don’t recommended install this GSI ROM using TWRP 3.5.0 Android 10, you will face Random rebooting. Read How to Update / Upgrade Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F to Android 11 Official

How to Install SuperiorOS on Samsung Galaxy A51:​

1. Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
      2. Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
      3. Select Install ChonDoe_Flasher.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
      4. Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
      5. Select Reboot – System

Install GApps if necessary​

• Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
      • Select Install – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210110-TEST.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
      • Select Reboot – System
      Bugs

If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.

Notes / Warning!​

1. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
      2. Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
      3. If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
      4. If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
      5. If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
      6. If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
      7. Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
      Hello hacker812c ,I just see I had Android 10 and UI 2.5.
      Is there a way to upgrade ,my phone is already rooted .
      After that ,can I root your rom with Magisk ?
      Thanks from France !
      double tap to wake ,works bro ¿ 😁
      Test magisk canary
      Can i retest on "dirty" rom or i have to reinstall one fresh rom if magisk fail?
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone