[ROM] SuperOSR Galxy S2 V2 Gingerbread 2.3.5

Search This thread

Mr Bo

May 25, 2010
Are you using the latest version? See link below....works great for me....

The recovery is in spanish, however if you flash Sparkeys kernel its fine.....

http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superosr-galaxy-por-superteam-gingerbread-t5877.html

i have the latest version downloadet from your link.
Then i flash it in CWM and make a "wipe total", wipe partition and wipe dalvik cache.
After the wipe i flash the rom again, because the first flash will not work.....its cm problem ?!
That's all but the camera will not work. I forgot something ?

- edit -

The camera is now working. I flasht the rom again.....thx

Last edited:

murdoch1

Jan 16, 2010
i have the latest version downloadet from your link.
Then i flash it in CWM and make a "wipe total", wipe partition and wipe dalvik cache.
After the wipe i flash the rom again, because the first flash will not work.....its cm problem ?!
That's all but the camera will not work. I forgot something ?

- edit -

The camera is now working. I flasht the rom again.....thx

Good stuff. Eagerly awaiting new update................it's really quick and smooth this rom......

Mr Bo

May 25, 2010
this Rom is the best Rom I've ever had on my SGS2.
Absolutely fantastic and fast .... Big THX to the SuperOSR Team :)

Last edited:

sunns2010

Jan 6, 2011
could not find link

i may sound stupid but im unable to find direct link to the rom .

please can someone provide me a direct link to the rom plz

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
The new update really flies! Great work Superatmel. But why have you removed languages? In your Nexus S builds you had full CM language pack. Please consider putting it back in.

murdoch1

Jan 16, 2010
The new update really flies! Great work Superatmel. But why have you removed languages? In your Nexus S builds you had full CM language pack. Please consider putting it back in.

I am trying the latest version, I get a single blue line (top of the screen by the notification bar).

Have tried reflashing.....still there. Anyone else?

Cheers

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Been using the new update since the day it released, and its just xllent! So fast and smooth and batterylife is great. The new kernel is really doing great. Took my phone of the charger at 6 am and used it moderate thru out the day, i have full sync on GO widgets, twitter and facebook, every 10 min and push mail setup + plus twitter account and facebook syncing full on, and at 11.30 pm i had 65% left. Thats the best i ever had, and i even played games for about 30-40min. Just great THANK YOU SUPERATMEL

sigma.nl

Sep 28, 2011

+1

Like the rom very much and is very fast and responsive, excellent work guys,
best Cyanogen based rom i've tried, but please add more languages want to have Netherlands (Dutch) language in it.
If someone knows a way to add a new language to this version please reply.

grtz
Sigma

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts