[ROM] SuperSlim MiniCM10-4.1.2 [RELEASED] [09/09/13]

Search This thread

harontas

Apr 13, 2011
hello friend download links for rom and gapps not working!can you give another?thanks

Last edited:

Loveliestpal

Jan 25, 2014
Same issue: Red LED blinking

Hi

I have been following your Posts and the same issue is occuring in my case as well.

I wd appreciate if you may let us know the way out in order to take the advantage of Ungaze script. Currently i got to boot the phone by removing the SD card. It shows the Memory as 66 MB used - 126 MB free.

I have an 8GB SDcard with ext partition. I did the way you guided. Please advice.

Regards

:)

On 32GB, class 10 card.
In CWM recovery:

- mounts and storage -> format /sdcard (because it was coming from Galaxy S2, so I wanted to clean it)
- mounts and storage -> mount USB storage, to copy ROM, GAPPS, ungaze script
- after factory reset and format /system and dalvik cache, installed ROM, then GAPPS

- advaced/partition sd card:
2GB and 0 swap

- installed ungazed
- reboot

----> loop on CM boot animation with red led blinking somewhile, more than twenty minutes

Cypriano

Aug 5, 2009
Hi

I have been following your Posts and the same issue is occuring in my case as well.

I wd appreciate if you may let us know the way out in order to take the advantage of Ungaze script. Currently i got to boot the phone by removing the SD card. It shows the Memory as 66 MB used - 126 MB free.

I have an 8GB SDcard with ext partition. I did the way you guided. Please advice.

Regards

I had that issue with looping boot CM loader.

The way I managed to get it working:
1. I have disassebled th E10i, to remove the battery (there was no way to turn it off - I'd tried all key combinations)
2. In recovery mode, start the installation process from cleaning /data, and formattin /system
3.After Flashing the ROM and gapps reboot
4.Phone booted after about 2 minutes (the Memory was low, as you mentioned)
5.Boot to recovery and then flash the ungaze + reboot
6.After bootin the free memory is over 400MB

Loveliestpal

Jan 25, 2014
more interesting it becomes !

1. I have disassebled th E10i, to remove the battery (there was no way to turn it off - I'd tried all key combinations)
2. In recovery mode, start the installation process from cleaning /data, and formattin /system

will give it a try. For now i have loaded a wonderful Ginger bread ROM. Thats called Ginger DX.

The Phone has been performing wonderfully well.

Also share that what do you feel about the speed and performance of the phone after using the Ungaze script ? is it really worth ?

Secondly i need to know one more thing: as you mentioned in point No.3 that you rebooted the phone after flashing the ROM and gapps... So, did you reboot in recovery or you let the animation come up and waited till you got across the home screen of the phone.

And after that you rebooted in Recovery to flash UNGAZE ?

Please clarify.. because as per my understanding., that the first boot must only take place once the ungaze script has been successfully flashed, and while the first boot happens, the firmware shall allocate its extracted files to the ext partition on your SD card.

Also let me know that what was the size and nature of ext partition u used ?

Cypriano

Aug 5, 2009
Hi,

as for the flashing process, yes, after flashing the ROM, I have booted the phone normally - so the home screen came up. As I wrote, I have checked the memory available...
Then I have rebooted the phone to recovery, and flashed the ungaze. After that, the available memory in the phone memory has increased, so I belive the booting process after flashing UNGAZE has moved the files.
My ext partition is 512MB.

As for the overall performace, hard to say, I have no comparison with other ROMs on this device, yet. But anyway, because of low RAM, and slow SD card, it's not a speed demon. :)
I will have to try with some faster SD, or other ROM, as I want to give this phone to 4yo kid. But now it really tests my patience if I open some music player, web browser, or whatever.
For calling and texting should work good anough, thugh.

Can you tell me how the Ginger DX is dealing with extra apps?

Loveliestpal

Jan 25, 2014
ginger dx is the best ROM for the device

Hi,

as for the flashing process, yes, after flashing the ROM, I have booted the phone normally - so the home screen came up. As I wrote, I have checked the memory available...
Then I have rebooted the phone to recovery, and flashed the ungaze. After that, the available memory in the phone memory has increased, so I belive the booting process after flashing UNGAZE has moved the files.
My ext partition is 512MB.

As for the overall performace, hard to say, I have no comparison with other ROMs on this device, yet. But anyway, because of low RAM, and slow SD card, it's not a speed demon. :)
I will have to try with some faster SD, or other ROM, as I want to give this phone to 4yo kid. But now it really tests my patience if I open some music player, web browser, or whatever.
For calling and texting should work good anough, thugh.

Can you tell me how the Ginger DX is dealing with extra apps?

I have tried atleast 5-6 ROMS so far and the conclusion is 'ginger dx is the best ROM for the device' its light and has the best of ICS and JB features / looks and its real fun... one must give it a try...

Cheers !

karlito55

Nov 3, 2006
hi all

sorry but all the links are broken

can you send links please of the rom and of the kernel ?

thks

jhun12

Dec 24, 2011
Can someone upload this Ungaze_v4b5.zip?

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

any short tutorial about this -> go to cwm recovery > advanced > partition sdcard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    504px-CyanogenMod_Cid.svg_.png

info3um6.png

Built for LDPI
    Full hardware acceleration (the ICS way)
    Camera and Camcorder
    Hardware Video encoding/decoding via OMX
    FM Radio
    Opengl rendering
    MiniCM Updater for getting the latest build right into your device!
    App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
    Android's native App2sd (move to sdcard, storing to fat)
    Option to reboot into Recovery
    Modular Undervolting handled Settings -> Performance menu (by default not active)
    KSM support
    Extra Settings display option for Ultra brightness, also handled via notification bar icons
    Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
    Native Wifi Hotspot
    Native Bluetooth tethering

screenshotgs5.png

gP6Tjr8.png
    b6RanpG.png
    TdERsvi.png

requirements.png

instal.png

Download the SuperSlimMiniCM10-4.1.2-robyn.zip from the release link that follows
    Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
    Move the SuperSlimMiniCM10-4.1.2-robyn to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps
    Make sure you are using the 2.6.32 nAa-jb kernel
    Enter CWM and:
    - Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
    - Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
    - Select 'mounts and storage -> format /system'
    - Flash the SuperSlimMiniCM10-4.1.2-robyn. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the SuperSlimMiniCM10-4.1.2-robyn
    - Flash gapps in the same way
    -Partitoning the sdcard
    - backup all important data (eg. Titanium Backup files)
    - go to cwm recovery > advanced > partition sdcard
    skip above step if you already partitioned the sdcard
    - Download the Ungaze_v4b5.zip (http://d-h.st/dd2)
    - place on sdcard (don't extract it)
    - go to recovery mode
    - mount system,data,cache,sdcard,sd-ext
    - flash the ungaze
    - Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)

download.png

Rom --> http://d-h.st/57g
    Gapps --> http://d-h.st/mVT

Credits : nAa,CyanogenMod,Chris K.​
    Hi

Regards

you can install without but internal storage script works perfect with clean install ;)
    Please could you tell us which parameter we have to choose partitining the card ? ext size and swap size ? which values ? my sdcard is about 8Go

Thanks in advance

partitions:

4gb --> 256mb
    8gb --> 512mb
    16gb --> 1gb
    32gb --> 2gb

swap size --> 0 for all partitions

edit: for extra speed download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sdincrease.it&hl=el and set speed as 2.000 kb/sec , NOT more speedy because if you set 8gb/sec,your sd destroy in 5-6 months
    new update added