[ROM]○[SuperXE 6P]○[OREO]○[8.1.0]-[OPM2.029.A1/8.1.0_r21]○[AROMA]○[05/14/2018]

Search This thread

LuisJugo33

Feb 12, 2018

Exodusche

Feb 18, 2016
he probado todas las formas posibles y no consegui solucionar el problema :( por ahora voy a usar rom stock de android hasta que encuentre una solucion.. no logro entender que hago mal

My apologies I thought it was the stock ROM you where having issues with. I think I used the provided vendor from stock SuperXE when I flashed the custom SuperXe.

LuisJugo33

Feb 12, 2018
My apologies I thought it was the stock ROM you where having issues with. I think I used the provided vendor from stock SuperXE when I flashed the custom SuperXe.
algunos me dijeron que es normal que salga ese mensaje al instalar una rom personalizada es cierto eso? o no deberia de salir ese mensaje de advertencia?
ha por cierto tambien instale la ROM basada en stock que sale primero en el post pero el problema continua.

luci_abhi

Jul 17, 2016
NewYork
Done everything but the erorr message that the device has a problem after boot and security patch is till now on January ??
Anything which i can do more

LuisJugo33

Feb 12, 2018
Done everything but the erorr message that the device has a problem after boot and security patch is till now on January ??
Anything which i can do more

probe con el de todas formas. también puse la imagen de fábrica para ver si volviendo deade cero se solucionaba peeo aun asi me salta esa alerta de seguridad. Alguien me puede decie que hago mal?

probe con el de todas formas. también puse la imagen de fábrica para ver si volviendo deade cero se solucionaba peeo aun asi me salta esa alerta de seguridad. Alguien me puede decie que hago mal?

No he visto un mensaje como ese mostrando cualquier ROM. Creo que ser

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

¿Qué recuperación estás usando, como TWRP?
Hey dudes, not trying to be a jerk, but y'all are breaking forum rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).

https://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81

The main thing is that if you discuss issues and resolve them, other users with the same issue will not be able to easily find the solution.

Reactions: RayMcGrath

LuisJugo33

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry about my English. Someone could tell me what to do?. Because I tried to install anyway is magnificent ROM and still after blocking the bootloader I get an alert of your device corrupt. Someone can explain to me what to do? Flashe the stock-based version and the custom version.

kbx360

Oct 14, 2012
I have this rom installed in my Nexus 6p and today I received a ota update, What should I do? Thanks

Last edited:

bcuraman

Jul 17, 2012
The problem is with the vendor image. Supposedly we are running February security patch, but on the system it is still listed as January. So you have to use January vendor image ;)

Sorry about my English. Someone could tell me what to do?. Because I tried to install anyway is magnificent ROM and still after blocking the bootloader I get an alert of your device corrupt. Someone can explain to me what to do? Flashe the stock-based version and the custom version.

Download the vendor image that corresponds to the version of this ROM that you are running. I believe someone provided you a link a few posts above and place it into your adb/platform-tools folder on a PC. Reboot to bootloader, use fastboot command

fastboot flash vendor --slot all vendor.img

If you've tried installing the vendor already and it didn't work, it's possible that you flashed it to the wrong slot. This command will flash the image to both slots, ensuring that it's installed in the correct location.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RayMcGrath

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
This message that your device being corrupt is normal with an unlocked bootloader. We all have it. It's actually a badge of honor!

Reactions: LuisJugo33

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOCK BASED ROM 8.1.0-OREO (OPM2.029.A1, May 2018.)

System :
    - Android 8.1.0 opm2.171019.029.a1,May. 2018)
    - Stock kernel 3.10.73
    - Easy installation through the Aroma

Installation:
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Take necessary backups
    - Wipe system/data/cache
    - Flash the appropriate vendor.img
    - Flash Rom.zip
    - Reboot to system
    - Enjoy

What is working:
    - Everything

Contributors:
    - cile381

Credits:
    - Google/AOSP

XDA: DevDB Information
    SUPERXE AOSP ROM for the Nexus 6P

ROM OS Version: 8.1.0-Oreo
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.73
    ROM Vendor:8.1.0 (opm2.171019.029.a1)
    Based On: Google/AOSP

Version Information:

DOWNLOAD ROM 8.1.0-OPM2.171019.029.A1
    MD5 [fc884c4e09fad95c27b79cf606ec9158

VENDOR IMAGE 8.1.0-OPM2.171019.029.A1
    MD5 [ec5d30b20fb022df2fe26a5b4ef8a0d4

Created 2017-07-25
    Last Updated 2018-05-14

DONATIONS
    @Signal2Noise
    @hawgguy
    Bee venom collector
    @Samuel Holland
    CUSTOM BUILT ROM 8.1.0-OREO (android-8.1.0_r21)

System :
    - Android 8.1.0_r21
    - Kernel 3.10.73

Clean installation is required!

Installation:
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Take necessary backups
    - Wipe system/data/cache
    - Flash ROM
    - Reboot to system
    - Enjoy

What is working:
    - Everything

Vendor is included in the ROM and does not need to be installed separately!
    Do not install stock vendor on this ROM!

Contributors:
    - cile381

Credits:
    - Google/AOSP

XDA: DevDB Information
    SUPERXE AOSP ROM for the Nexus 6P

ROM OS Version: android-8.1.0_r21
    Kernel: Angler/Linux 3.10.73
    ROM Vendor:8.1.0 (OPM3.019/custom)
    Based On: Google/AOSP

Version Information:

If you change the kernel or any part of the system and after that you have a problem, please do not post any questions in this thread.

DOWNLOAD ROM SUPERXE-8.1.0_r21
    MD5 641d3bb35cbf4f3b0e457b3c52480fa3

Root - Magisk 16.3

Created 2017-10-03
    Last Updated 2018-04-11

Update!
    -Base 8.1.0-OPM1.171019.011
    -Stock kernel 3.10.73 - disabled forced encryption,dm-verity check
    -Updated add-on apps
    -Aroma installer
    * If you receive a notification of a system upgrade after installation - unenroll your device from the Android O Beta Program :)
    Enjoy!
    Update!
    Stock based Rom is updated to 8.1.0 DP
    -Base OPP5.170921.005
    -Stock kernel
    -Pixel 2 mod(sounds,wallpapers,launcher,night light,ambient display...)
    -Aroma installer
    I hope you like it :)
    UPDATE!
    SUPERXE ROM - 8.0.0!
    -Base 8.0.0 (OPR6.170623.017, September 2017)
    - Fixed minor bugs in Aroma installer
    - Updated apps
    - Option for selective installation ( Magisk,Viper,Substratum,Pixel Blue Accent Color... etc)
    - Option to delete the system apps
    - Charging notification light (now works with Substratum)
    It can be installed directly from the OPR6.013, but a clean installation is recommended!
    Enjoy!