[ROM][Sv2][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

Mazda932

Apr 24, 2019
Hi there, does someone have trouble with wifi connection ?
Often, with wifi enabled , i dont have network, i must switch off ans switch on to resolve

Solved. It was an adaway trouble ! Sorry !

Last edited:

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
Hi, someone know how to disable actions when touching the notification bar?
When i touch the bluetooth icon on the top right of the screen bluetooth is disabled and this is (very very) boring...

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hi, someone know how to disable actions when touching the notification bar?
When i touch the bluetooth icon on the top right of the screen bluetooth is disabled and this is (very very) boring...
I don't think you can disable them, but with the pencil button on the bottom left of the drop down menu you can edit the action tiles. You might put a less intrusive action in that spot, like Dark Theme, which you can toggle back straight away when you accidentally touch it.

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
I don't think you can disable them, but with the pencil button on the bottom left of the drop down menu you can edit the action tiles. You might put a less intrusive action in that spot, like Dark Theme, which you can toggle back straight away when you accidentally touch it.
I speak about this bar (attached file) when i touch 1 Time i have vibration, 2 Time thé screen turn off, on bluetooth icon that disable it

Attachments

• IMG_20221118_152434.jpg
    IMG_20221118_152434.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 56

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I speak about this bar (attached file) when i touch 1 Time i have vibration, 2 Time thé screen turn off, on bluetooth icon that disable it
When it's open, swipe down from the top again. More tiles will appear and below them you will see 3 smaller buttons, one containing a pen, the others a power on/off symbol and a settings gear wheel. Click the pencil to go to edit mode.

Edit: we are talking about the status bar, right? Because the touch behaviour that you mention with first vibration and next the screen turning off, is not normal for LOS. Do you have an app or a module installed that changes the status bar?

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
When it's open, swipe down from the top again. More tiles will appear and below them you will see 3 smaller buttons, one containing a pen, the others a power on/off symbol and a settings gear wheel. Click the pencil to go to edit mode.

Edit: we are talking about the status bar, right? Because the touch behaviour that you mention with first vibration and next the screen turning off, is not normal for LOS. Do you have an app or a module installed that changes the status bar?
Yes status bar, I have just los with gapps nothing more... That's appear since 2 or 3 los updates.
Status bar is Always enable, when i receive a call m'y ear touch it and i have vibrations etc...

Last edited:

nachovb

Aug 21, 2020
Since 20221119 update I've got wake up phone alarms. Before you had to leave the phone on all night for them to work. Great job!

The only problem I'm aware of now is when the phone is in a dim environment, like at night with little light. the auto adjust feature keeps changing brightness every couple of seconds. Probably some sensor thing, but it did not happen with miui.

Thanks again for this great ROM (y)
👏👏👏

MrNessuno

Feb 25, 2021
I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.

Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
//chinese twrp that works with android 12
fastboot reboot recovery
adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
//reboot to bootloader again
fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
fastboot reboot recovery
//here flashed
adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?

I flashed the firmware but that locked my bootloader, how can i fix this?

edit: seems to be a bug that don't show the unlocked lock at boot, checked with fastboot

Last edited:

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
Am i the only one facing issues with status bar and call, touch and everything?
When i take a call the phone have some trouble to screen off, and if my ear touch the status bar that make actions during call... It's boring... A lot.
Bad Tap on bluetooth logo disable bluetooth...

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
Hi, After a clean install the jack works!!!
But i have the same issues as usual:
- weak sound from call speaker
- some troubles when i have a call the screen don't want to turn off or with difficulties, i need to manually turning off the screen with the power button...
Have you some suggestions?
Someone know how to enable 5g logo instead 4g when i get 5g?

Thanks by advance

[EDIT]:
i think i found the solution for my 2 problems doing 1 thing -> clean the small slot of ear speaker with toothpick.
i have found the f2 pro don't have proximity sensor but use "Virtual Smart Sensors solution" i think with the ear speaker so i cleaned it... and it seems to works!

Last edited:

dd_00

Dec 15, 2013
Hi, i have problems with SwiftKey keyboard sometimes disappears. I have to force stop the keyboard and re-choose for default keyboard. How can i fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have 12.2.6 RKMIXM Android 11, can i directly install LineageOS 19.1?
    Read the wiki, as instructed in the opening post.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Updated thread for official release
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.
    Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
    Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
    Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
    Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
    2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
    3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
      How to Load & Save XML Configs
    Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.
    Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
    //chinese twrp that works with android 12
    fastboot reboot recovery
    adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
    //reboot to bootloader again
    fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    //here flashed
    adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
    adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
    Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
    No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?
    audio works well in speaker but broke in headphone.headphone can't work in music apps like Apple Music.A 3.5mm headphone adapter helps headphone works well in those music apps.