[ROM][Sv2][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

police112

Nov 12, 2013
I haven't used ADB sideload, just copied the firmware, LineageOS and MindTheGapps zip's to my phone memory. After that, I rebooted my phone to TWRP and used option "Install" to install files directly from the phone.
Installation order: firmware, LineageOS, and GApps. You have to use TWRP for Android 12. I used twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.
it works. thanks bro

Don-Dimitreko

Mar 22, 2022
Sounds like you're using firmware and vendor from an A11 version of MIUI. Get the latest version from the Xiaomi Firmware Updater website. Someone posted a link a few posts back.
Failing that, install the latest version of MIUI, then install LOS over that.
Your trick worked well, now the Rom runs flawlessly. Thanks a lot!
The bug with the front camera still remains, you can not get into the menu.

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.youtube.com
Sounds like you're using firmware and vendor from an A11 version of MIUI. Get the latest version from the Xiaomi Firmware Updater website. Someone posted a link a few posts back.
Failing that, install the latest version of MIUI, then install LOS over that.
seems strange that there isn't any mention of installing this MIUI firmware on the LOS upgrade page (that I could find)

but thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that today

seems strange that there isn't any mention of installing this MIUI firmware on the LOS upgrade page (that I could find)

but thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that today
It's the third warning on the page, about the need to ensure you have firmware from an A12 version of MIUI before starting.

Reactions: murakh and Enddo

kxxt

May 19, 2022
Shandong University (Weihai)
I just flashed los19 and it works fine!
But it seems that sometimes there is something using location services frequently even I turned location services off.
A notification banner: Being is used by Phone Service.
Now it disappeared. Not a big issue.

robert1968

Mar 23, 2011
LOS 19.1 is perfect.
Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
  2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
  3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
    How to Load & Save XML Configs
Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.

Rick0x7

Dec 17, 2013
I just flashed los19 and it works fine!
But it seems that sometimes there is something using location services frequently even I turned location services off.
A notification banner: Being is used by Phone Service.
Now it disappeared. Not a big issue.
I noticed that too, think that got fixed in todays update tho :)

kfmah.k30pro

Mar 19, 2022
Many thanks for the great Rom. Not able to install KWGT widget maker and reasons being seem to be incompatibility issues. Any solution?

kfmah.k30pro

Mar 19, 2022
Enabled the built-in recording on the dialer during call conversation but unable to find the location of the recordings. Where is the call recording saved?

rambomhtri

LOS 19.1 is perfect.
Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!

2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
  3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.
Does EIS (stabilization) work in the video 4K 60FPS (or any FPS or resolution, really)?

Since I've updated to crDroid 8.5 (A12) I can't get EIS to work. Everything else works. I'm talking about GCam 8.1. It's been ages since I used GCam 7.3 version.

pjohn23

Jan 3, 2014
Hey all, does anyone know if I can update to Lineage 19 from the last lineage 18 build without losing data? My only problem is the sensors are not detected currently in 18 and i'm hoping that the update to 19 fixes it.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!!
    Does LineageOS support split screen?
    I install the latest version and not working for me.
    Yes, it supports split screen.
    I'm currently on version 20220716 so can't tell anything about latest build, but in my case I can enable split screen by touching app icon in the app switcher and choosing option "Split top".
    @xuso77 Did you try to open another app? On your screenshot I see only web browser in app switcher, you have to open one app, then another one. After that, you should open app switcher and touch app icon above the preview to be able to split apps.
    Thanks for answering.
    For me not working, not have the option in the app switcherView attachment 5684233
    Click on the app icon above the screen preview, in this case the Opera icon under the time.
    Two answers for the same price.
    Hi,
    If someone has issue with Banking app or Microsoft Teams against Root, see this solution: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...work-with-magisk.4402273/page-6#post-87203789
    All previous solution does not work for me, but with this fully works.
    Long story short:
    In Magisk:
    -Zygisk -on.
    -Enforce Denylist- off.
    -Configure Denylist set up Google Play and Google services check all subproces too! Having green check.
    Install Teams and Company portal. (or your bank app) Do not start untill you add it to denylist.
    Install two modules to Magisk:
    Shamiko and Universal SafetyNet Fix MOD by Displax
    Restart phone.
    enjoy
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Updated thread for official release
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.

GCAM:

Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
    //chinese twrp that works with android 12
    fastboot reboot recovery
    adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
    //reboot to bootloader again
    fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    //here flashed
    adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
    adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
    Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
    No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?
    I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
    So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.