[ROM][Sv2][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.
how to install this firmware? (V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM)

Nov 22, 2017
Been a bit under 24 hours now with this installed, but so far I'm really loving how it's working

Installation Steps
  1. I started with an unlocked bootloader coming from Arrow OS (iirc android 11)
  2. Backed up apps and texts with Swift Backup, then transferred those to my pc alongside my images and other files
  3. Reboot to bootloader, flashed the TWRP I shared in the previous post
  4. Reboot to recovery. Format
  5. ADB sideloaded the V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM firmware, followed by the LOS zip, then MindTheGapps
  6. Reboot, and go through initial setup (skipped passcode for now just in case)
  7. Reboot to recovery, flashed Magisk 25.1 using the old "rename to .zip" trick.
  8. Reboot, and move files over via MTP, restored backups with Swift
Notes
  • GCam with the config file works amazingly
  • Has my miscellaneous needed features like flashlight on long-press and camera on double press
  • Can confirm audio works. Never installed with the older firmware, but with this setup it works
Nitpicks
  • I think the margins need a bit of tightening; left-aligned clock get's cut off slightly
  • Occasionally opening recents jumps around. Sometimes it opens to the app I'm in, sometimes it jumps to the last one, and sometimes to the oldest app kept in recents
  • With just the slide unlock (no passcode), clicking the unlock button does not unlock it. Same with touching it and sliding up. Have to press empty space and slide up to unlock
Links

Reactions: Fangstergangsta

kfmah.k30pro

Mar 19, 2022
Been a bit under 24 hours now with this installed, but so far I'm really loving how it's working

Installation Steps
  2. Backed up apps and texts with Swift Backup, then transferred those to my pc alongside my images and other files
  5. ADB sideloaded the V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM firmware, followed by the LOS zip, then MindTheGapps
  7. Reboot to recovery, flashed Magisk 25.1 using the old "rename to .zip" trick.
Notes
  • Has my miscellaneous needed features like flashlight on long-press and camera on double press
  • Can confirm audio works. Never installed with the older firmware, but with this setup it works
Nitpicks
  • I think the margins need a bit of tightening; left-aligned clock get's cut off slightly
  • Occasionally opening recents jumps around. Sometimes it opens to the app I'm in, sometimes it jumps to the last one, and sometimes to the oldest app kept in recents
  • With just the slide unlock (no passcode), clicking the unlock button does not unlock it. Same with touching it and sliding up. Have to press empty space and slide up to unlock
Links
Can you share which GCam and its config file that works without any error? Thanking you in advance

Rick0x7

Dec 17, 2013

robert1968

Mar 23, 2011
Hi
Recommendations from other sources to make LOS 19.1 better:
  1. Use Perf kernel. - much less battery usage. perfkernel-LMI-1606.zip
  2. Use LMC (Gcam8) LMC8.4 Download LMC8.4 R10.apk and config: 8.4_R10-ver_5.3_lmi_googleLib.xml
  3. Use BCR for automatic call recording. Basic Call Recorder
Battery usage with perfkernel is significant less than the inbuilt kernel.
LMC 8 - looks better and makes better pictures than Gcam7 versions.
BCR is silently records all calls without any resource footprint.

Rick0x7

Dec 17, 2013
Hi
  2. Use LMC (Gcam8) LMC8.4 Download LMC8.4 R10.apk and config: 8.4_R10-ver_5.3_lmi_googleLib.xml
Interesting things, so thanks.
Any idea where I can find the sourcecode for this kernel? If I search for it I can only find an 8-months old sourcecode. 🤔

robert1968

Mar 23, 2011
Interesting things, so thanks.
Any idea where I can find the sourcecode for this kernel? If I search for it I can only find an 8-months old sourcecode. 🤔
Hi
unfortunately i dont know where is the source code.
as i remember someone mention telegram? (I m not checked yet.)

Last edited:

kfmah.k30pro

Mar 19, 2022
Hi
Wow! LMC8.4 indeed impressive. Thank you so much.

Reactions: robert1968

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier

Installation Steps
Notes
Nitpicks
Links
Thanks a lot for your explanations i follow all ans that works great!
I have only 1 questions, how to make fod working when screen is off like miui?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
Thanks a lot for your explanations i follow all ans that works great!
I have only 1 questions, how to make fod working when screen is off like miui?
I'm not sure tbh, I have never used that feature

My best guess is to turn on the "Always on" setting inside Ambient Display (Settings -> Display -> LockScreen -> Ambient) and see if that changes things, but that will cause more battery drain

Nov 22, 2017
Hi
Do you have to enable the config anwhere like GCam? Or just move it to the directory and good to go?

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
Just a confirmation about LOS19.0 -everything is working fine.
Yesterday installed Official LOS19.1 and have very good experience - no errors at all at any level.
Mindthegaps, Magisks, Titaniumbackups, Tasker and all the user apps works fine.
Vowifi works without any special settings, which was real nice surprise.
Call record button is available by default in Dialer app. (Call record is important for me.)
(I search for auto starting call record, so if you can hint me how to do - pls notify me.)
Can you share your magisk settings?
I cant use Google pay...
I try everything i found but without result...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!!
    Does LineageOS support split screen?
    I install the latest version and not working for me.
    Yes, it supports split screen.
    I'm currently on version 20220716 so can't tell anything about latest build, but in my case I can enable split screen by touching app icon in the app switcher and choosing option "Split top".
    @xuso77 Did you try to open another app? On your screenshot I see only web browser in app switcher, you have to open one app, then another one. After that, you should open app switcher and touch app icon above the preview to be able to split apps.
    Thanks for answering.
    For me not working, not have the option in the app switcherView attachment 5684233
    Click on the app icon above the screen preview, in this case the Opera icon under the time.
    Two answers for the same price.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Updated thread for official release
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.
    Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
    Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
    Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
    Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
    2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
    3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
      How to Load & Save XML Configs
    Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.
    Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
    //chinese twrp that works with android 12
    fastboot reboot recovery
    adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
    //reboot to bootloader again
    fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    //here flashed
    adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
    adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
    Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
    No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?
    I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
    So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.