[ROM][Sv2][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

kfmah.k30pro

Mar 19, 2022
Hi
Recommendations from other sources to make LOS 19.1 better:
  1. Use Perf kernel. - much less battery usage. perfkernel-LMI-1606.zip
  2. Use LMC (Gcam8) LMC8.4 Download LMC8.4 R10.apk and config: 8.4_R10-ver_5.3_lmi_googleLib.xml
  3. Use BCR for automatic call recording. Basic Call Recorder
Battery usage with perfkernel is significant less than the inbuilt kernel.
LMC 8 - looks better and makes better pictures than Gcam7 versions.
BCR is silently records all calls without any re
LMC8.4R11 is out, appreciate if you can share its R11-lmi config file link.

Anidatte

May 11, 2017
I just updated my F2 to latest lineage-19.1-20220702-nightly and firmware to 13.0.4.0 (EEA). Flashing done using twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk (as always).

Front camera effects menu now works :) Sound effect changes, but the LED is always white. On LOS 18.1 changing front camera effect changes sound and LED colour. Not a big deal for me.

I haven't found any major issues so far - LOS 19 is very stable and fast on F2. But something's wrong with the AudioFX. No matter what app I'm using, it just doesn't work at all. On LOS 18 it was worked with some applications like PowerAmp and YouTube, on 19 it's useless.

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
I just updated my F2 to latest lineage-19.1-20220702-nightly and firmware to 13.0.4.0 (EEA). Flashing done using twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk (as always).

Front camera effects menu now works :) Sound effect changes, but the LED is always white. On LOS 18.1 changing front camera effect changes sound and LED colour. Not a big deal for me.

I haven't found any major issues so far - LOS 19 is very stable and fast on F2. But something's wrong with the AudioFX. No matter what app I'm using, it just doesn't work at all. On LOS 18 it was worked with some applications like PowerAmp and YouTube, on 19 it's useless.
And what about 5g, have you some trouble with it? Or i am Alone!?

Anidatte

May 11, 2017
And what about 5g, have you some trouble with it? Or i am Alone!?
I'm not sure, my service provider doesn't offer 5G. One thing you should notice, is that stock Xiaomi software shows 5G in some cases even if you're connected to 4G/LTE only and I was able to confirm this using Net Monster app. On stock Xiaomi software, if my F2 was using LTE aggregation, the phone was showing 5G icon, but in fact it was connected to a few 4G/LTE BTS'es.

AFAIK, LOS doesn't show 5G icon unless you're really connected to an 5G network. You can always check 5G avalability using Net Monster app.

Reactions: Fangstergangsta

Fangstergangsta

Feb 6, 2017
Montpellier
I'm not sure, my service provider doesn't offer 5G. One thing you should notice, is that stock Xiaomi software shows 5G in some cases even if you're connected to 4G/LTE only and I was able to confirm this using Net Monster app. On stock Xiaomi software, if my F2 was using LTE aggregation, the phone was showing 5G icon, but in fact it was connected to a few 4G/LTE BTS'es.

AFAIK, LOS doesn't show 5G icon unless you're really connected to an 5G network. You can always check 5G avalability using Net Monster app.
In stock rom for 4g aggregation i have 4g+ and 5g for 5g.
Here you true i have 5g but this rom write 4g.
I have no icon for volte too but work fine!

Anidatte

May 11, 2017
I've found another bug: manual cellular network search doesn't work. It shows "couldn't find networks, try again" on both, primary and secondary SIM cards. If I remember correctly, on LOS 18 I could search for networks on secondary card, but not on primary.

Reactions: heinhuiz

robert1968

Mar 23, 2011
Hi

July9 Update with Perf kernel, provides, an excellent battery consumption.
Only 0.9%/hour.with light usage.
No need to reroot after Update, -it is automatic- only need to install Perf kernel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Updated thread for official release
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.
    Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
    Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
    Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
    Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
    2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
    3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
      How to Load & Save XML Configs
    Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.
    Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
    //chinese twrp that works with android 12
    fastboot reboot recovery
    adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
    //reboot to bootloader again
    fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    //here flashed
    adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
    adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
    Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
    No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?
    I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
    So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.