[ROM][T][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro [lmi]

Search This thread

kfmah.k30pro

Mar 19, 2022
Many thanks for recent Rom updates, which is butter smooth and efficient. I have installed MindTheGapp gapps. Is it possible to replace with NikGapps A12? if yes, how to undo MindTheGapps.

xuso77

Oct 25, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Yes, it supports split screen.
I'm currently on version 20220716 so can't tell anything about latest build, but in my case I can enable split screen by touching app icon in the app switcher and choosing option "Split top".
Thanks for answering.
For me not working, not have the option in the app switcher
Screenshot_20220812-193142_Nova Launcher.png

robert1968

Mar 23, 2011
Hi,
If someone has issue with Banking app or Microsoft Teams against Root, see this solution: https://xdaforums.com/t/tutorial-ro...work-with-magisk.4402273/page-6#post-87203789
All previous solution does not work for me, but with this fully works.
Long story short:
In Magisk:
-Zygisk -on.
-Enforce Denylist- off.
-Configure Denylist set up Google Play and Google services check all subproces too! Having green check.
Install Teams and Company portal. (or your bank app) Do not start untill you add it to denylist.
Install two modules to Magisk:
Shamiko and Universal SafetyNet Fix MOD by Displax
Restart phone.
enjoy

pierzale

May 20, 2015
GPS location does not seem to work well, maps and apps that require it detect the precise location after a long time. Has anyone encountered the same problem as me?

EdoWB

May 14, 2022
Hi everyone after last two official updates, on my poco doesn' t work aux audio neither withi aux-aux cable nor with aux headphones, but only work system audio like call ringtone, there is anyone that has the same problem, any solutions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just installed the latest firmware and the problems I reported are gone, thanks for the tip!
    What is the best firmware version for this rom?
    I am using miui_LMIGlobal_V14.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_440715d694_12.0
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Updated thread for official release
    Next build will be Lineage 20 🥳🥳🥳🥳
    When will lineage os 20 with android 13 for poco F2 pro?
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.
    Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
    Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
    Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
    Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
    2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
    3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
      How to Load & Save XML Configs
    Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.