[ROM][Sv2][UNOFFICIAL][RETROFIT] LineageOS 19.1 for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

Search This thread

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
Here

Flashing instructions
Since these builds uses retrofit dynamic partitions, you need to follow these instructions carefully
NOTE: Any other recovery is not supported, only Lineage Recovery will work
NOTE2: This ROM uses FBEv2, any other recovery won't be able to properly format data making Android unbootable, also forget about any sort of decryption
Seriously, just don't use any other recovery
NOTE3: FORGET ABOUT CUSTOM KERNELS, THEY WON'T BOOT
- Make sure your platform-tools (adb and fastboot) are updated
- Download the zip, recovery image and super_empty.img from the latest release
- Flash the recovery from fastboot with
Bash:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot to recovery
- Go to Advanced > Enter fastboot
- Connect your phone to your PC and enter the following command:
Bash:
fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img
If you get an error like "Unknown command" you don't have updated platform-tools, go back to the top of the guide
- Press "Enter recovery" on your phone
- Format data with Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
- Sideload the zip file with Apply update > Apply from ADB and on your PC enter the following command:
Bash:
adb sideload <zip file>
- Sideload any other addon you want like Google apps (these are the recommended ones)
- Reboot

Sources:
LineageOS, xiaomi-sm8150-devs

Happy modding!

belzebub40k

Dec 30, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
Redmi K20 Pro
I plan to go official in a few days, let me know if there's any bug left

First of all thanks for picking up the device and trying to make the ROM official. I just flashed the ROM so far I only noticed two things. The first is that the auto brightness adjusts quite often, it goes from bright to dim to bright and so on. The second thing I noticed is that the FOD stops working after a few seconds when the always on display is enabled.

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
First of all thanks for picking up the device and trying to make the ROM official. I just flashed the ROM so far I only noticed two things. The first is that the auto brightness adjusts quite often, it goes from bright to dim to bright and so on. The second thing I noticed is that the FOD stops working after a few seconds when the always on display is enabled.
Screen off FOD isn't implemented yet

Nov 14, 2013
Thank you so much for keeping this great device alive! Hope the switch to official goes smoothly! Very looking forward to it.

zampa974

Oct 21, 2011
Hi, thanks for the good job, i just got a problem, the popup camera don't pop.
Tried other camera apps but that doesn't work

Reactions: fandoral

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
- Reboot to recovery

- fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img
<waiting for any device>

I cannot flash super_emtpy.img
Anyone can help

Edit :
I need boot into bootlaoder to flash "fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img"
Is it correct ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay so I reset the device tree and now I cannot build this anymore.

I don't know which kernel sources to use, which kernel configuration to use (the default BoardConfig.mk points to a configuration that doesn't exist, and when fetching from the deprecated legacy source, I get errors. I can guess all the errors away until I am left with the error I had in the first place.)

I don't mind building, testing and hosting the files, but without proper documentation, build instructions, configuration instructions, local manifest instructions and/or a responsive dev to explain how this is intended to be properly built from scratch, it's just too much guesswork.

No more builds from me. Here is the last build. According to this roadmap from SebaUbuntu's Blog on Telegram, Raphael is scheduled to become official in 2023 Q1, so you wouldn't have to wait long.

SebaUbuntu's Blog.jpg

However, I don't see how that can happen when fingerprint drivers still need to come from The Muppets which isn't allowed by LineageOS as far as I understand, and Xiaomi really doesn't give a hoot.
    @everyone there is a new security patch upstream, but my build PC is currently in the shop. I will build the new image next week.

Sorry folks. Can't build this version. Nothing has changed in the kernel source as far as I know, so the problem may have been introduced when I upgraded the build machine from 22.04.0 LTS to 22.04.1 LTS. I will try again at some point.

Code:
    Cannot use CONFIG_CC_STACKPROTECTOR_STRONG: -fstack-protector-strong not supported by compiler
    make: Leaving directory 'kernel/xiaomi/sm8150'
    23:54:03 ninja failed with: exit status 1
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Since these builds uses retrofit dynamic partitions, you need to follow these instructions carefully
    NOTE: Any other recovery is not supported, only Lineage Recovery will work
    NOTE2: This ROM uses FBEv2, any other recovery won't be able to properly format data making Android unbootable, also forget about any sort of decryption
    Seriously, just don't use any other recovery
    NOTE3: FORGET ABOUT CUSTOM KERNELS, THEY WON'T BOOT
    - Make sure your platform-tools (adb and fastboot) are updated
    - Download the zip, recovery image and super_empty.img from the latest release
    - Flash the recovery from fastboot with
    Bash:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    - Reboot to recovery
    Bash:
    fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img
    If you get an error like "Unknown command" you don't have updated platform-tools, go back to the top of the guide
    - Press "Enter recovery" on your phone
    - Format data with Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
    - Sideload the zip file with Apply update > Apply from ADB and on your PC enter the following command:
    Bash:
    adb sideload <zip file>
    - Sideload any other addon you want like Google apps (these are the recommended ones)
    - Reboot

Sources:
    LineageOS, xiaomi-sm8150-devs

Happy modding!
    I plan to go official in a few days, let me know if there's any bug left
    This was more than a month ago. It seems that the developer has (temporarily?) abandoned this project.

Updated: We may have been ghosted, but the project is not abandoned. :) You can follow the development here and here. Last commit ~2 weeks ago. I'm hopeful this will get official at some point.
    Latest monthly Android security update merged.

Use at your own risk. No warranty. No support.

Download: lineage-19.1-20221112-UNOFFICIAL-raphael.zip
    Expiry: Download link expires 2022-12-31
    Android security update: 2022-11-05
    Vendor security patch level: 2022-07-01
    Sha256sum: 4f2b36d7335317b7fdd20e96f000c4f24da36f99c808ecfc15411b424b38d7d6

1. Have the original from @SebaUbuntu installed first.
    2. Dirty flash this one using the same recovery provided in this thread.
    3. Format cache.
    Okay so I reset the device tree and now I cannot build this anymore.

I don't know which kernel sources to use, which kernel configuration to use (the default BoardConfig.mk points to a configuration that doesn't exist, and when fetching from the deprecated legacy source, I get errors. I can guess all the errors away until I am left with the error I had in the first place.)

I don't mind building, testing and hosting the files, but without proper documentation, build instructions, configuration instructions, local manifest instructions and/or a responsive dev to explain how this is intended to be properly built from scratch, it's just too much guesswork.

No more builds from me. Here is the last build. According to this roadmap from SebaUbuntu's Blog on Telegram, Raphael is scheduled to become official in 2023 Q1, so you wouldn't have to wait long.

SebaUbuntu's Blog.jpg

However, I don't see how that can happen when fingerprint drivers still need to come from The Muppets which isn't allowed by LineageOS as far as I understand, and Xiaomi really doesn't give a hoot.