[ROM][Sv2][UNOFFICIAL][RETROFIT] LineageOS 19.1 for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

Search This thread

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
Here

Flashing instructions
Since these builds uses retrofit dynamic partitions, you need to follow these instructions carefully
NOTE: Any other recovery is not supported, only Lineage Recovery will work
NOTE2: This ROM uses FBEv2, any other recovery won't be able to properly format data making Android unbootable, also forget about any sort of decryption
Seriously, just don't use any other recovery
NOTE3: FORGET ABOUT CUSTOM KERNELS, THEY WON'T BOOT
- Make sure your platform-tools (adb and fastboot) are updated
- Download the zip, recovery image and super_empty.img from the latest release
- Flash the recovery from fastboot with
Bash:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot to recovery
- Go to Advanced > Enter fastboot
- Connect your phone to your PC and enter the following command:
Bash:
fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img
If you get an error like "Unknown command" you don't have updated platform-tools, go back to the top of the guide
- Press "Enter recovery" on your phone
- Format data with Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
- Sideload the zip file with Apply update > Apply from ADB and on your PC enter the following command:
Bash:
adb sideload <zip file>
- Sideload any other addon you want like Google apps (these are the recommended ones)
- Reboot

Sources:
LineageOS, xiaomi-sm8150-devs

Happy modding!

belzebub40k

Dec 30, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
Redmi K20 Pro
I plan to go official in a few days, let me know if there's any bug left

First of all thanks for picking up the device and trying to make the ROM official. I just flashed the ROM so far I only noticed two things. The first is that the auto brightness adjusts quite often, it goes from bright to dim to bright and so on. The second thing I noticed is that the FOD stops working after a few seconds when the always on display is enabled.

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
First of all thanks for picking up the device and trying to make the ROM official. I just flashed the ROM so far I only noticed two things. The first is that the auto brightness adjusts quite often, it goes from bright to dim to bright and so on. The second thing I noticed is that the FOD stops working after a few seconds when the always on display is enabled.
Screen off FOD isn't implemented yet

Reactions: belzebub40k
Nov 14, 2013
Thank you so much for keeping this great device alive! Hope the switch to official goes smoothly! Very looking forward to it.

zampa974

Oct 21, 2011
Hi, thanks for the good job, i just got a problem, the popup camera don't pop.
Tried other camera apps but that doesn't work

Reactions: fandoral

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
- Reboot to recovery

- fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img
<waiting for any device>

I cannot flash super_emtpy.img
Anyone can help

Edit :
I need boot into bootlaoder to flash "fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img"
Is it correct ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any news on the way to the official build?
    I think he's working on half a dozen phones at the same time. Official would be great. These popup camera phones are almost literally irreplaceable. Let's all give him a motivational coffee.
    No extra steps. Just followed the OP steps, remember to back up internal storage beacuse it gets formatted.
    Thank you very much for confirmation. sure will have backup.
    The only problem that I have now, is that I can't get it to pass SafetyNet. Even with Universal SafetyNet Fix and MagiskHide Props installed, it still fails the CTS profile match.
    To get Gpay to work with a valid CTS profile I used Universal SafetyNet Fix and MagiskHide Props Conf 6.1.2 from the original source: https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf

Go to a terminal and enter "props" as root. After changing to a valid profile it passes all checks. Still, in Gpay app the NFC icon is greyed out. But paying with the profile once NFC is activated works like before.

Thanks for this great rom.
    Did anyone manage to get MicroG working properly? (notifications, signature spoofing, location backend, store)?
    It will work, but it has a few extra steps.

First you will need to sideload magisk, and then (after enabling zygisk from the settings), install and enable the "Zygisk-LSPosed" module. Reboot your phone.

Then, you will have to get an xposed module called "FakeGApps", v4.1 will work.
    (https://github(dot)com/whew-inc/FakeGApps)

Install it and (through LSPosed) enable it for the system framework. After a reboot, signature spoofing should now be enabled and you can proceed as you normally would.

All location providers I tried seem to work just fine, and so does google maps (with an occasional nag about google play services not being available, which can be disabled from notification settings).

Aurora store works perfectly for me as a play store replacement, and notifications seem to work properly.
    hello, I see you previously asked question regarding coming from android 10. I too am on android 10 and wanted to know if you did any extra steps or simply followed the steps in op. Thanks in advance.
    No extra steps. Just followed the OP steps, remember to back up internal storage beacuse it gets formatted.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Since these builds uses retrofit dynamic partitions, you need to follow these instructions carefully
    NOTE: Any other recovery is not supported, only Lineage Recovery will work
    NOTE2: This ROM uses FBEv2, any other recovery won't be able to properly format data making Android unbootable, also forget about any sort of decryption
    Seriously, just don't use any other recovery
    NOTE3: FORGET ABOUT CUSTOM KERNELS, THEY WON'T BOOT
    - Make sure your platform-tools (adb and fastboot) are updated
    - Download the zip, recovery image and super_empty.img from the latest release
    - Flash the recovery from fastboot with
    Bash:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    - Reboot to recovery
    Bash:
    fastboot wipe-super super_empty.img
    If you get an error like "Unknown command" you don't have updated platform-tools, go back to the top of the guide
    - Press "Enter recovery" on your phone
    - Format data with Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
    - Sideload the zip file with Apply update > Apply from ADB and on your PC enter the following command:
    Bash:
    adb sideload <zip file>
    - Sideload any other addon you want like Google apps (these are the recommended ones)
    - Reboot

Sources:
    LineageOS, xiaomi-sm8150-devs

Happy modding!
    I plan to go official in a few days, let me know if there's any bug left
    Any news on the way to the official build?
    I think he's working on half a dozen phones at the same time. Official would be great. These popup camera phones are almost literally irreplaceable. Let's all give him a motivational coffee.
    Did anyone manage to get MicroG working properly? (notifications, signature spoofing, location backend, store)?
    It will work, but it has a few extra steps.

First you will need to sideload magisk, and then (after enabling zygisk from the settings), install and enable the "Zygisk-LSPosed" module. Reboot your phone.

Then, you will have to get an xposed module called "FakeGApps", v4.1 will work.
    (https://github(dot)com/whew-inc/FakeGApps)

Install it and (through LSPosed) enable it for the system framework. After a reboot, signature spoofing should now be enabled and you can proceed as you normally would.

All location providers I tried seem to work just fine, and so does google maps (with an occasional nag about google play services not being available, which can be disabled from notification settings).

Aurora store works perfectly for me as a play store replacement, and notifications seem to work properly.
    Thank you very much for confirmation. sure will have backup.