ROM SYBERIA OS Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play (Android 9)

Search This thread

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fd7Wdalb.png

SYBERIA OS ANDROID P GSI

Hello team, I share the great work you have done to make the GSI SYBERIA OS Android P already with some of the Fix collected in this forum with the rom havooc:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
• Make Wipes
Install RR Oreo Treeble
install image SYBERIA OS Android P as system Image
Install oreo kernel
• and restart normally
• After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready

already includes gaaps

What will not work in the first instance are:

• Rotation
• camera and flash light
• gestures on sensor

but do not worry here I'll leave you the fix

for rotation, copy the sensor folder that I leave here in the path of / system / etc and place the permissions 0755 for the folder and 0644 for the files inside the folder

For camera copy the file Lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in the path in / vendor / lib and place permissions 0644

Par manager in sensor sticks the usr folder that I leave you in the path / vendor keeping the permissions for 0755 folder and for the files contained in 0644

and ready restart and you will have to enjoy this wonderful rom

if you like you can install Gcam for better camera experience

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE

Attachments

• sensors.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 221
  • libs.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 216
  • usr.zip
    651 bytes · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_20190202-121006.jpg
    Screenshot_20190202-121006.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 4,906
  • IMG_20190202_160224.jpg
    IMG_20190202_160224.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 4,904
  • Screenshot_20190202-120931.png
    Screenshot_20190202-120931.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 4,830
  • Screenshot_20190202-121015.png
    Screenshot_20190202-121015.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 4,728
Last edited:

MusicAlleyInc

Sep 14, 2017
Not sure if it was because I dirty flashed back and forth with the RR Pie ROM, but my SIM card was not being detected.

I previously didn't have it in this phone for a while so I don't know if it worked after the original install. I'll try again with a clean install sometime, but might wait for Mod support or other feedback confirming working SIM.

I did however flash back to stock Oreo and my SIM is working. Did not eject it or anything.

I think it' safe to say... Z2 play users dream of the day we can be on Pie, with at least the battery mod working (even with a depleted phone battery like on stock) and possibly some form of moto apps/moto voice.

Yes: I experienced a ROM that had mod support but the fork did not properly detect the battery mod while the phone was off/dead. (Huge fail because that is when you would need it the most) Lets just say it made for an interesting day...

Otherwise this is an awesome ROM, probably the best there is for this device... so why not go all the way with it.

Last edited:

Teixeiralucs

Mar 13, 2018
Hey man, thank you for keep the moto z2 play comunity active. its a really good looking rom I used for some couple hours and it looks amazing, but im having this terrible issue about my sim card and the services o my phone. Some way (i dont know if its my fault or the rom) the "com. android.phone keeps stopping" message keep showing at my phone so i cant use any service wich need sim. i already tried to install several times and keep going the same way. i already install the new update but it didnt solve. i hope you can fix this becouse your rom is awesome.

chuletaz024

Sep 6, 2016
I install it whit out problem, but when the device boot up, the system asking for a decrypt password, i introduce any word the de ice reboot, wipe something in revovery and ask for password again, any solution? And sorry for the english.
--------------------------
Lo instale sin problemas pero cuando el celular enciende, el sistema pide una contraseña de desencriptacion, le pongo cualquier letra, se reinicia hace wipes en recovery y vuelve a pedir otra vez la contraseña, no se porque hace eso, alguna solución?

Yangyung

Feb 7, 2019
Albus Moto z2 play

Hi, thanks for this awesome ROM.
Hi senior members, I flashed the ROM according to following steps I will explain my problem at the end
Step 1: RR ROM first with twrp
Step 2: flashed syberia img as system image
Step 3: boot to the system
Problem: device memory becomes full even though I wiped my internal before flashing! Please help I really need this rom :good: :confused:

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
Hi, thanks for this awesome ROM.
Hi senior members, I flashed the ROM according to following steps I will explain my problem at the end
Step 1: RR ROM first with twrp
Step 2: flashed syberia img as system image
Step 3: boot to the system
Problem: device memory becomes full even though I wiped my internal before flashing! Please help I really need this rom :good: :confused:
flash oreo kernel?

Reactions: Yangyung

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
Thanks for your reply.
I am newbie so help me out here.
I didn't flashed the oreo kernel.
Should I flash oreo kernel using twrp after flashing the syberia img .
Please explain how to flash it! :cyclops:
First syberia flash img system image
after flash oreo kernel img boot option

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Try with this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FOLJYpNKYvp2CKZYzhEqfpUug2gNCuAn/view

Enviado desde mi unknown mediante Tapatalk
included gapps?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode