ROM SYBERIA OS Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play (Android 9)

Search This thread

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
Hey man, thank you for keep the moto z2 play comunity active. its a really good looking rom I used for some couple hours and it looks amazing, but im having this terrible issue about my sim card and the services o my phone. Some way (i dont know if its my fault or the rom) the "com. android.phone keeps stopping" message keep showing at my phone so i cant use any service wich need sim. i already tried to install several times and keep going the same way. i already install the new update but it didnt solve. i hope you can fix this becouse your rom is awesome.

Thanks for your comments, the rom is not mine is a team of developers of xda, the issue of services happened to me with other rom and what I did was to make a clean installation giving wipe to the data

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
someone wants to try lineage OS, it's going very well but there are still small details, there's a google certificate issue, but the battery and the colors on the screen are brutal

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
Thanks for your comments, the rom is not mine is a team of developers of xda, the issue of services happened to me with other rom and what I did was to make a clean installation giving wipe to the data
i have same issue. Try 2-3 times clean install but still issue. i guess best stable gsi for me havoc os

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Maybe, I don't know exactly. Try you.
not included gapps

Reactions: raffles496

ramelco

Sep 8, 2009
I install it whit out problem, but when the device boot up, the system asking for a decrypt password, i introduce any word the de ice reboot, wipe something in revovery and ask for password again, any solution? And sorry for the english.
--------------------------
Lo instale sin problemas pero cuando el celular enciende, el sistema pide una contraseña de desencriptacion, le pongo cualquier letra, se reinicia hace wipes en recovery y vuelve a pedir otra vez la contraseña, no se porque hace eso, alguna solución?

Same problem for me, tried almost everithing but installing the stock rom and all over again

ramelco

Sep 8, 2009
Can you explain how did you do? Please :confused:

I'm saying that I couldn't, i'm stucked in the same error. (Te decia que no pude, estoy en el mismo error de decriptacion, intenté de todo, pero nada)

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Are you sure flash treble rom first? .I used pixel experience and I had this problem first times. should you treble rom flash
I use all the links of the tutorial and nothing :crying:
U used pixel experience and it worked?

Last edited:

zilian28

Apr 23, 2012
Goiânia
To everyone that had SIGNAL PROBLEMS and PHONE APP FORCE CLOSE everytime, I also had this problem and had tried to install this Rom with no success, UNTIL I downloaded the files from THE TOPIC.

1. You should download the RR Oreo Rom from the topic, the kernel from the topic and the Syberia Img (I downloaded the second version).
2. Then you save it to your EXTERNAL SD CARD, and reboot your phone to Recovery Treble.
3. Wipe DATA (advanced option from TWRP, the one you have to write YES to wipe)
4. Reboot TWRP and then flash Rom, System img and Kernel img.
5. Reboot your phone and then it should work fine.

Rom has to be configured 1st time. You won´t see navbar, but if ur a little bit familiar with flashing Roms, u´ll be able to enable it through SETTINGS.

At least, it worked for me. Good luck and Cheers! And a huge thanks to @isolis293

Last edited:

ramsesdl

Feb 7, 2019
To everyone that had SIGNAL PROBLEMS and PHONE APP FORCE CLOSE everytime, I also had this problem and had tried to install this Rom with no success, UNTIL I downloaded the files from THE TOPIC.

1. You should download the RR Oreo Rom from the topic, the kernel from the topic and the Syberia Img (I downloaded the second version).
2. Then you save it to your EXTERNAL SD CARD, and reboot your phone to Recovery Treble.
3. Wipe DATA (advanced option from TWRP, the one you have to write YES to wipe)
4. Reboot TWRP and then flash Rom, System img and Kernel img.
5. Reboot your phone and then it should work fine.

Rom has to be configured 1st time. You won´t see navbar, but if ur a little bit familiar with flashing Roms, u´ll be able to enable it through SETTINGS.

At least, it worked for me. Good luck and Cheers! And a huge thanks to @isolis293

help me please for navbar, camera, finger print, rotate, etc Home I have to do to make them work. I beg your pardon I'm not a great Android expert, but I adore transmitted smartphone and I would like to start a understand come manage the Android ROMs, and you can create a simple and clear guide on how to install this rom a step by step guide to do. Thank you

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
Hey man, thank you for keep the moto z2 play comunity active. its a really good looking rom I used for some couple hours and it looks amazing, but im having this terrible issue about my sim card and the services o my phone. Some way (i dont know if its my fault or the rom) the "com. android.phone keeps stopping" message keep showing at my phone so i cant use any service wich need sim. i already tried to install several times and keep going the same way. i already install the new update but it didnt solve. i hope you can fix this becouse your rom is awesome.
i using aosp ex so i haven't try. if you still can not solve,try this
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603913837

EDIT: it works but still settings app search bar not working and say com.android.phone keep stopping.However, telephone services are working

Last edited:

Lautre71

Feb 17, 2019
Not able to call via jio 4g

I am using this rom from 2days and i am not able to make voice calls using my jio 4g volte enabled sim i am receiving call and messages and also able to send message via jio 4g but not able to make any call when i call someone using this sim call cuts automatically what should i do help me someone please

BeeTLeApp

Jan 13, 2015
Hi, I'm just trying to flash the syberia OS but I happen to notice that the file size of this new update is less than the previous file, is it that this doesn't have GAPPs preinstalled in the ROM.

Can I flash the update 2.3 without flashing GAPPs separately. Thank you.
i try today 2.3 ,GAPPS included

2nqey

May 3, 2016
Lagos
I've noticed a Bug, anytime I lock my phone with the power button and try to unlock it by pressing the power button and entering my password, the phone won't come up at all. I have to press and hold the power button to restart the phone or I plug the phone to a power source to bring the phone up. And if I should lock the phone again while the charger is still plugged and try to unlock again, it won't work. I will have to unplug and replug the charger to make the phone come up.

Does anyone else have this issue? please help. I really like this ROM. Thank you.

2nqey

May 3, 2016
Lagos
I've discovered the problem, the prevent accidental wake up was turned on. But that shouldn't even cos a problem. I think there's an issue with my phone proximity sensor, I guess it's an Hardware problem not software! Sorry for the false alarm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-191737.png
    Screenshot_20190221-191737.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 157

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone