ROM SYBERIA OS Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play (Android 9)

Search This thread

muritipo

Jan 4, 2018
Thank you for being care on the z2 play. I really like this smartphone but it stuck with stock 32 bit outdated rom. I want it to have gcam that work optimal & have pie update, hope this rom can update regularly.

ramelco

Sep 8, 2009
i using aosp ex so i haven't try. if you still can not solve,try this
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603913837

EDIT: it works but still settings app search bar not working and say com.android.phone keep stopping.However, telephone services are working

When I couldn't fo any phone call flashed that zip and solved it. But now i've noticed that in an incoming call it makes no sound and if the call is missing it doesn't shows the notification

ramsesdi

Jun 23, 2008
I bring to all my experience with this beautiful ROM the Syberia 2.2, not the 2.3 in which the WiFi does not work.
I installed the Syberia 2.2 I added the FIXGSI that you find in the first liquid remix always on XDA. I can say after a week that I use this rom that everything works perfectly finger, gcam, low battery consumption. I recommend to try this ROM and excellent The best so far that I used on Z2. A good developer, I hope you continue to develop this ROM with additional versions updated.

ramsesdi

Jun 23, 2008
Then the link to Syberia 2.2 is at the #14 of this post.
The fix GSI find it at the post #3 of the Section ROMs Liquid remix.
I hope I've been of help

ramsesdi

Jun 23, 2008
Sorry the link to the 2.2 until the beginning of last week worked. It would be appropriate to contact the developers to put the link back to the 2.2 or an updated ROM because the 2.3 does not allow to connect to the WiFi networks.
I hope the developers read this post and intervene

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fd7Wdalb.png

SYBERIA OS ANDROID P GSI

Hello team, I share the great work you have done to make the GSI SYBERIA OS Android P already with some of the Fix collected in this forum with the rom havooc:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
    • Make Wipes
    Install RR Oreo Treeble
    install image SYBERIA OS Android P as system Image
    Install oreo kernel
    • and restart normally
    • After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready

already includes gaaps

What will not work in the first instance are:

• Rotation
    • camera and flash light
    • gestures on sensor

but do not worry here I'll leave you the fix

for rotation, copy the sensor folder that I leave here in the path of / system / etc and place the permissions 0755 for the folder and 0644 for the files inside the folder

For camera copy the file Lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in the path in / vendor / lib and place permissions 0644

Par manager in sensor sticks the usr folder that I leave you in the path / vendor keeping the permissions for 0755 folder and for the files contained in 0644

and ready restart and you will have to enjoy this wonderful rom

if you like you can install Gcam for better camera experience

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE
    Here's flashable zip for camera and rotation
    litlle front led with notifications is working :)
    widgets are working :)