[ROM][T][LT30P][UBL ONLY][4.3]JB 9.2.A.0.278 {LEAK} - Fixed-Deoxeded-Zipaligned

Search This thread

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
As most of you already know, the Andoid 4.3 for the Xperia T has been leaked thanks to DooMLoRD.
In this version i fixed some issues, i used a kernel with integrated the CWM and i deoxeded the ROM.

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features

• ONLY for UNLOCKED Bootloaders!
  • Based on 9.2.A.0.278 Leaked Firmware
  • Deoxeded
  • Kernel with Integrated CWM
  • Zipaligned
  • Debloated (Only some Google's stuff)

Screenshots

516edw.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.This ROM requires UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER! Don't try to install it on LOCKED BOOTLOADER if you love your phone!
2. If you decided to Unlock your bootloader, remember to BACKUP YOUR DRM KEYS!
3. Install JB 4.1.2 :9.1.A.1.141 or 9.1.A.1.145 It's better a clean install of the stock ROM and not custom Roms based on these firmwares!
4. Root it and install CWM.
5. Now reboot your phone and enter in CWM.
6. Clear cache, dalvik cache and personal data.
7. Install the ROM and let it boot (just wait for 2-3 minutes!)
8. Now restart your phone and enter in CWM; Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.
9. Now restart your phone!
10. Enjoy!
11. Don't forget to hit the THANKS button to all the contributors!

Skip steps 3 and 4 if you are already in one of these firmwares with root permissions and CWM

DOWNLOAD LINKS
JB 9.2.A.0.278: JB 9.2.A.0.278 devhost
UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86: SuperSU v1.86 devhost

A mirror on mega.co.nz will be soon available!

Last edited:

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Credits:
DooMLoRD
sj8023ld

Notice:
1.Since this is an internal testing firmware, do not expect to see the same features on the official final release... Some things could be added while others removed...
2.If you are unable to download from PlayStore after the first boot, just reboot your phone! ;)

Last edited:
settings-sync-google-auto sync got a FC
do u?

i think its similar problem i had with my own deodexed rom, thats why i not uploaded mine. i tried many different configurations. but everytime the same. FC in sync settings, and also Fc while i tried entering the language/input settings.
iam not sure if this happens to every deodexed version, or if this is a problem of the rom you used before flashing 4.3.
i couldnt fix it, so i stay with the leaked, odexed one. no FCs there...

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
i think its similar problem i had with my own deodexed rom, thats why i not uploaded mine. i tried many different configurations. but everytime the same. FC in sync settings, and also Fc while i tried entering the language/input settings.
iam not sure if this happens to every deodexed version, or if this is a problem of the rom you used before flashing 4.3.

Both auto-sync and languages/input settings are working properly :)

oddeceed

Feb 9, 2012
can i ask what has been removed i know it says google stuff but which stuff? is it all stuff that you can get again on playstore or is it other stuff?

cheers

Reactions: loolser

oddeceed

Feb 9, 2012
Stuff like books, music, youtube. All the apks that i removed can be found on playstore mate ;)

just wanted to make sure before i made the choice of switching or not

one last thing i know you have said in the op that flashing from a clean stock rom is best but is it safe to install over your honami v5 or do i have no choice but to go back to plain stock 1st?

sorry for the "simple" questions its just my pc is now on windows 8.1 and fastboot etc isnt that simple because of all the extra security features they have built in

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
just wanted to make sure before i made the choice of switching or not

one last thing i know you have said in the op that flashing from a clean stock rom is best but is it safe to install over your honami v5 or do i have no choice but to go back to plain stock 1st?

sorry for the "simple" questions its just my pc is now on windows 8.1 and fastboot etc isnt that simple because of all the extra security features they have built in

I tried from honami experience but i had some issues, that's why i recommended to install the stock. :)

Reactions: tuzmaster_v2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As most of you already know, the Andoid 4.3 for the Xperia T has been leaked thanks to DooMLoRD.
    In this version i fixed some issues, i used a kernel with integrated the CWM and i deoxeded the ROM.

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features

• ONLY for UNLOCKED Bootloaders!
    • Based on 9.2.A.0.278 Leaked Firmware
    • Deoxeded
    • Kernel with Integrated CWM
    • Zipaligned
    • Debloated (Only some Google's stuff)

Screenshots

516edw.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.This ROM requires UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER! Don't try to install it on LOCKED BOOTLOADER if you love your phone!
    2. If you decided to Unlock your bootloader, remember to BACKUP YOUR DRM KEYS!
    3. Install JB 4.1.2 :9.1.A.1.141 or 9.1.A.1.145 It's better a clean install of the stock ROM and not custom Roms based on these firmwares!
    4. Root it and install CWM.
    5. Now reboot your phone and enter in CWM.
    6. Clear cache, dalvik cache and personal data.
    7. Install the ROM and let it boot (just wait for 2-3 minutes!)
    8. Now restart your phone and enter in CWM; Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.
    9. Now restart your phone!
    10. Enjoy!
    11. Don't forget to hit the THANKS button to all the contributors!

Skip steps 3 and 4 if you are already in one of these firmwares with root permissions and CWM

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    JB 9.2.A.0.278: JB 9.2.A.0.278 devhost
    UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86: SuperSU v1.86 devhost

A mirror on mega.co.nz will be soon available!
    Credits:
    DooMLoRD
    sj8023ld

Notice:
    1.Since this is an internal testing firmware, do not expect to see the same features on the official final release... Some things could be added while others removed...
    2.If you are unable to download from PlayStore after the first boot, just reboot your phone! ;)
    can i flash ur fixed version above doomlord`s .278 one

You could but following the instructions I gave is the most safe way buddy ;)
    can i ask what has been removed i know it says google stuff but which stuff? is it all stuff that you can get again on playstore or is it other stuff?

cheers

Stuff like books, music, youtube. All the apks that i removed can be found on playstore mate ;)

Both auto-sync and languages/input settings are working properly :)