I proudly present to you my UNofficial Sense 5.5 build, based on the international 3.62.401.1 release-keys update. It is geared towards a stockish T-Mobile US user experience. I have worked to insure complete functionality with all the T-Mobile customizations and features you would expect from an official release. YES, this includes Wi-Fi calling!
Flashing custom ROMs can, in some cases, lead to unexpected behavior. You should understand the risks before flashing ANY custom ROM to your device. I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device in the course of flashing. Know your responsibilities!
- Base - 3.62.401.1 release-keys
- Android 4.3
- Sense 5.5
- Latest OEM applications
- T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling
- T-Mobile GPS configuration
- T-Mobile Carrier Billing Support
- T-Mobile UI customizations
- T-Mobile Pre-loaded apps (installed to /data/app for easy removal)
- Removable BlinkFeed
- Lockscreen widgets
- Root access
- Fully de-odexed
- Unsecured boot.img
- Persistent ADB
- Disabled signature check
- Disabled kernel debugging
- init.d scripts support
- Download the ROM and place it on your virtual SD card
- Boot your device into recovery mode (Volume Down + Power)
- Back up your current software
- If coming from another ROM/Base preform full wipe from Recovery (caches/system/data)
- Select "Install"
- Select ROM zip from your stored directory and wait for install to complete
- reboot and enjoy Sense 5.5
The following thread has been set up specifically for addressing user questions, concerns, comments and troubleshooting. Please direct all posts concerning the above to the following link:
Help & ROM related questions go here
This thread is for ROM development purposes only! All other post should be directed to the Q&A link above. Keeping this thread free for development and release announcements. Thank you
If you appreciate my work, please consider a small donation.
If interested in using this ROM as a base you should...
- PM me to request permission..FIRST! Do not post your ROM until you receive a reply.
- Give proper credits including a link to this thread using a readable hyperlink e.g. "Link to the original thread".
- Please don't re-post this base in a new thread with just minor tweaks. There is no need for multiple threads with the same content.