• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] T-Mobile Unofficial | SENSE 5.5 | JB4.3 | Tmo Optimized | Wi-Fi Calling

Search This thread

otariq

Feb 17, 2012
First time im actually using sense on this phone and it's awesome HTC did a great job and thanks for the upload everything's working well

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: blitz911

Behold_this

Jul 15, 2011
Las Vegas

This is a feature not found natively on Sense 5.5 for the HTC One, however, it is included on the HTC One Max running Sense 5.5, and was previously only available for the HTC One after flashing either Elemental or Bulletproof kernel or in one other custom Rom.

The reason I have tagged it as experimental is because the feature is not perfect. Depending on the conditions and how you actually take the pictures, quality of the photo stitching can be affected. This is why it has not been included for the HTC One.

To get the best use out of the feature:
  • picture should be taken in well lit environment or preferably outside
  • the blue Square should be centered in the crosshairs of viewfinder for stitching to be optimal

Last edited:

Behold_this

Jul 15, 2011
Las Vegas
Has anyone had the Phone app request Root access at random times? I have denied it, but just seemed strange.

Somewhat common issue found on all variants of the HTC One including all carriers and even cdma variants like Sprint and Verizon. It happens on custom and stock roms alike. No real rhyme or reason. A quick Google search will reveal many threads on this forum relating to phone app requesting root for the HTC One.

In general you usually can trust system apps, in fact there's a setting within the Superuser app to always trust system apps. The other option is to deny it and see if you notice any ill side effects. Either way it's a somewhat known issue and nothing you need to worry about. This didn't used to be a problem as system user apps use to be granted root permission by default which is mentioned in Chainfire's dev blog:

Chainfire dev-blog said:
There is also the option to trust the system user explicitly (it used to be this way by default, but this was changed a few versions ago) and not show any popups of the system user asks for root.

Now, in the future, all questions MUST be directed to the Q&A/Troubleshooting thread for this Rom, set up at the moderator staff's request. A link to which can be found at the top of this very page and also in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: RangerLG

jchinai

Oct 11, 2009
I've been using it since release and it has been excellent. Occasionally upon waking all of my icons on the screen will be gone and only the task bar is accessible but this happens pretty rarely and is fixed by a simple restart.

Wifi calling is still working perfectly which is what I cared about the most. Thanks again!

Reactions: Behold_this

Behold_this

Jul 15, 2011
Las Vegas
I've been using it since release and it has been excellent. Occasionally upon waking all of my icons on the screen will be gone and only the task bar is accessible but this happens pretty rarely and is fixed by a simple restart.

Wifi calling is still working perfectly which is what I cared about the most. Thanks again!

Thanks friend. Glad it's working stable for you for the most part. :thumbup:

Do me a favor give me a few more details in a post over in the troubleshooting thread here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=47053800

I'll see if maybe I can figure out a way to help you. I haven't experienced that issue myself, but maybe we can track it down. My questions would be:

is this only occurring when the phone goes into a deep sleep?
how often does this occur?
are you running any task killers?
are you using power saver mode?
have you tried fixing the issue with a hot reboot as opposed to a full reboot (requires APM mod from post #4)?
how many home screens do you have?
are you using any mods or customisations (besides the ones found in this thread)?

Also any other information you think might be pertinent would be great.

Last edited:

xxJAYELxx

Jun 25, 2010
I think some of us are having trouble getting the root access after installing this ROM
I have UNLOCKED AT&T HTC ONE, but I was looking a ROM for WIFI CALLING since I'm on T-MOBILE...

GOOGLE and DOWNLOAD "UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.65.zip", flash it thru recovery and gained the root access.

It worked for me, hope it works for everyone else.

Worked for me. Thanks dude! :good:

mrpickem

Aug 22, 2010
Jacksonville, Fl
I think some of us are having trouble getting the root access after installing this ROM
I have UNLOCKED AT&T HTC ONE, but I was looking a ROM for WIFI CALLING since I'm on T-MOBILE...

GOOGLE and DOWNLOAD "UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.65.zip", flash it thru recovery and gained the root access.

It worked for me, hope it works for everyone else.

Thanks for this, works perfect. Now the ROM is problem free. :)

orangekid

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
If your post(s) disappear from this thread without a trace, it is because you did not follow the request in the OP.

Please heed this request and use the Q&A thread for questions. :highfive:

Q&A/Troubleshooting Thread

The following thread has been set up specifically for addressing user questions, concerns, comments and troubleshooting. Please direct all posts concerning the above to the following link:

Help & ROM related questions go here

This thread is for ROM development purposes only! All other post should be directed to the Q&A link above. Keeping this thread free for development and release announcements. Thank you

skulldreamz

Mar 13, 2012
Baltimore, MD
Wow!! Dude your the man. Rom looks amazing. I love simple things and looks, by what i mean is the menu being just black and white looks sharp and the tone of blue looks matches perfect. You should do theming! ;) nice timing too, when tmo decided to skip 5.5. Now we got a beauty. Thanks for adding me to the supporters section :p

Top Liked Posts