{ROM}[T][STOCK][JB 4.3][UB&LB][9.2.A.0.295] Official Firmware - Rooted&Deodexed 25/02

Search This thread

djfm

Nov 29, 2012
VLAARDINGEN
I have blue screen flickering while playing video's.
And also have the same issue that sometimes when i take an incomming call the speaker turns on...

Bit further it runs very smooth, i'm very happy with this stock rom.... ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT30p met Tapatalk

Last edited:

general1977

Apr 29, 2008
BT MAC changes

Hello,

the bluetooth MAC changes randomly everytime BT is toggled off and on. This is particularly annoying since all pairings become invalid after BT toggle. Any chance for a quick fix? Or do I have the chance to change the BT MAC with a script after BT toggle?

The symlinks concerning the wifi MAC dont't work for me. The target of the symlinks don't exist. However I just created a textfile "macaddr0" containing the wanted MAC address and it works.

edit: Now for BT address again. Somewhen this night during research on the internet I came across a filename and path for a corresponding file for the BT address. It was in a similar location as the wifi MAC address file. Somewhere in /system/etc/firmware/... Supposedly it should assign a BT address just like macaddr0 does for wifi. However I can't find it anymore on the net. Does anybody have a hint on how exactly this file should be named and where exactly it needs to be created?

Regards
Achim

Last edited:

Dacha75

Jun 16, 2010
Niš
BT adress

Hello,

the bluetooth MAC changes randomly everytime BT is toggled off and on. This is particularly annoying since all pairings become invalid after BT toggle. Any chance for a quick fix? Or do I have the chance to change the BT MAC with a script after BT toggle?

The symlinks concerning the wifi MAC dont't work for me. The target of the symlinks don't exist. However I just created a textfile "macaddr0" containing the wanted MAC address and it works.

edit: Now for BT address again. Somewhen this night during research on the internet I came across a filename and path for a corresponding file for the BT address. It was in a similar location as the wifi MAC address file. Somewhere in /system/etc/firmware/... Supposedly it should assign a BT address just like macaddr0 does for wifi. However I can't find it anymore on the net. Does anybody have a hint on how exactly this file should be named and where exactly it needs to be created?

Regards
Achim

These are the original files from Xperia T. Copy etc folder to data folder and enter your MAC address for bluetooth and WiFi.

View attachment etc.rar

general1977

Apr 29, 2008
Thanks. I'm starting to get there, I believe.

I don't have an etc folder in my data folder. Also the files in the etc folder would have to be symlinked to /system/etc/firmware/... somewhere. And I also don't have the symlinks anymore. I deletetd those because the wifi-fix created these symlinks but since I don't have a /data/etc/ folder the target hs not been found anyways. Instead I just created the macaddr0 file myself in /system/etc/firmware/wlan. Works well with wifi.

However I tried to put the bleutooth_bdaddr file in /system/etc/firmware/wlan and in /system/etc/firmware/bluetooth however both didn't influence the BT address. Could you please have a look on your phone in /system/etc/firmware and its subdirectories where exactly the file bluetooth_bdaddr needs to be put. You should find a symlink with this name on your phone there.

Regards
Achim

I don't have an etc folder in my data folder. Also the files in the etc folder would have to be symlinked to /system/etc/firmware/... somewhere. And I also don't have the symlinks anymore. I deletetd those because the wifi-fix created these symlinks but since I don't have a /data/etc/ folder the target hs not been found anyways. Instead I just created the macaddr0 file myself in /system/etc/firmware/wlan. Works well with wifi.

However I tried to put the bleutooth_bdaddr file in /system/etc/firmware/wlan and in /system/etc/firmware/bluetooth however both didn't influence the BT address. Could you please have a look on your phone in /system/etc/firmware and its subdirectories where exactly the file bluetooth_bdaddr needs to be put. You should find a symlink with this name on your phone there.

Regards
Achim

I think you should definitely do a clean install. I'd try to flash a full 4.1 ftf (but first backup everything on the phone!) then root, cwm, etc, then install the 4.3 from cwm and the rest (wifi-fix, su, latest touch cwm for 4.3). Then the data/etc should be created on the phone and bluetooth should work properly (mac address fix is only needed for wifi and if it's not already included in the rom install process).

Dacha75

Jun 16, 2010
Niš

Regards
Achim

When i install this rom 25/02, for me there is no etc folder too. I just copy etc folder to data folder. That restore my original MAC address for bluetooth and wifi.

bluetooth_bdaddr file needs to be in data/etc.

1. remove macaddr0 file from /system/etc/firmware/wlan
2. copy etc folder to data folder (if you know your mac address enter them in files)
3. if you delete symlink from /system/etc/firmware/wlan install wifi_mac_fix.zip from recovery. This should restore your mac address.

or

1. install fresh copy of rom 25/02
2. copy etc folder to data folder (if you know your mac address enter them in files)

I manage to keep root with OTA-update so i delete this rom from my phone and istall stock rom from OTA-update (rooted).

Last edited:

general1977

Apr 29, 2008
OK. I have copied the /data/etc folder with my original data from an old backup onto the phone. Then I redid the wlan_fix in cwm. The MAC of the wifi adapter is fine. However the bluetooth MAC still changes everytime I turn BT off and on. It has no similarities to the MAC in bluetooth_bdaddr. The first part is always the same 00:A0:C6. The rest changes randomly.

Could anybody try whether his BT MAC stays when toggling BT off and on? You can check this in settings/about phone/status at the very bottom. Open this page and remeber the BT address. Then hit back, toggle BT off and back on in the status bar and reopen the status page. Has the BT address changed?

Regards
Achim

general1977

Apr 29, 2008
I have now restored an old 4.1 backup and then flashed the rom of steveboss and everything works. I don't know if after the restore Darklords rom would have worked, but for now I stay with stevebosses rom.

Regards
Achim

peetr_

Oct 28, 2010
For right mac adresses, update to the latest 1.7 version of recovery and delete /data/etc folder, if you created some. The recovery thread is here in dev forum.

Reactions: DaRk-L0rD and dsip

icstm

Jan 12, 2013
Thank you so much for posting DaRk-L0rD.
I have installed, however I have a strange behaviour.

Every time I start the phone, it asks me to confirm the language.
The installation was twice from a clean phone (not only the triple wipe, but I wiped the internal 10Gb partition as well.

Any thoughts?

leonsandroid

Dec 12, 2011
Coventry
same problem!!

I would like to mention that after a few hours of testing....installing, reinstalling, clear data,...etc. testing with another smartphone I can confirm that at least for me viber doesn't work...I can stil text and send images but talking over it works just about a few minutes and than the other party can hear me but I can not...I deactivated all the features that are in connection with the mic and speaker and still the same problem...if anybody can help I would appreciate it...other than that this Rom is awesome...;->

Same issue here man its so annoying. Sometimes viber rings from the ear piece. This happened few times and now it has ruined my ear piece as there is vibration n rattling noise!. If someone can find a solution this rom is the best thing happened to our T's

Last edited:

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Many people face the same problem with viber on other stock roms guys without root, so I though that it was an issue related to viber.
Did you test viber on stock. 295 also?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    {ROM}[T][STOCK][JB 4.3][UB&LB][9.2.A.0.295] Official Firmware - Rooted&Deodexed 25/02

Hello everyone :D

I proudly present you the official 4.3 fw 9.2.A.0.295!!

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features:
    1. Based on 9.2.A.0.295 Skyfall Edition CE
    2. Deoxeded and Rooted
    3. PhilZ Touch
    4. Integrated kernel
    5. Zipaligned

Since it's the official release it will work on both Locked and Unlocked bootloader​

sb3nd2.png

Instructions. Please follow carefully!

1. Install JB 4.1.2.
    2. Root.
    3. Install CWM.
    4. Now enter in CWM
    5. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and do a factory reset.
    6. Now install the ROM.
    7. Once finished installing the ROM, you have to flash immediately the UPDATE-SuperSU.
    8. Now reboot your device.
    9. Done
    10. Enjoy the official 4.3 fw ;) ;)

**Skip steps 1-3 if you are already using a custom JB rom with CWM or a CM based rom that already has a kernel with integrated cwm ;)

Download links

9.2.A.0.295 Rooted & Deoxeded : 9.2.A.0.295 Skyfall edition mega.co.nz
    UPDATE-SuperSU : UPDATE-SuperSU

Credits:
    Jozinek for the FTF file
    matt4321 for helping me when i need him and for the kernel
    peetr_ for the PhilZ Touch
    steveboss for the help
    Changelog
    13/02: v1 Initial version
    18/02: v2 with integrated dual recovery
    25/02: v3 Switched to a new recovery fully working!

FAQ:

---Recovery works for sure when you flash a file from your sdcard. You could face also some random reboots. Backup and restore doesn't work currently.

Q:How to flash it on TL?
    A:About the TL guys, i have no idea. The main difference is the baseband. I suppose you can install the ftf file excluding the baseband but i am not able to help you on the root thing.

Q:Can i use it on locked bootloader?
    A: It's for both locked and unlocked bootloaders

Q: WiFi not working / MAC address issue?
    A:: Please check here --- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37265217&postcount=8

Q: I don't have root access. What am i suppose to do?
    A: Copy the Update-SU on your sdcard. Reboot in recovery and flash it again.
    New version will come Thursday/Friday. Currently no PC :(
    Ok everyone. I am currently working on a debloated version (no vodafone stuff). Also i will try to integrate CWM. So please be patient.
    Once i have some news i will let you know ;)
    New version with PhilZ Touch CWM (fully working) soon available :)