• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom][t0lteatt][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.4] - Gummy - Nightly's

Search This thread

jibust

Apr 7, 2011
Cool. Thanks. Seems nit many ROMS are including it fit some reason.

Sent from my SGH-i317
Using SkyBlue Xparent Tapatalk
Only roms not including it that I know of are Omni and Slim, and they both have their reasons. I think everyone else has it. I may be wrong though.

tchoui

Apr 13, 2013
I got my first camera fc doing a video :(

Enviado do meu GT-N7105 através de Tapatalk

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
Latest nightly system fc . keyboard won't show up. Back and menu buttons not working. Other than that looks promising

Sent from my T0LTE using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

kem52

Mar 15, 2011
Indianapolis
TWRP?

Something odd is going on with TWRP on my phone. When I tried to automatically upgrade to the latest nightly, TWRP hung and temporarily "killed" my phone :D While I could boot to TWRP, I could not flash the Gummy nightly or clear caches. Fortunately, I had a zip of Phil's recovery in a folder, and TWRP did flash that. Once rebooted to Phil's I got back up and running. Then, I tried flashing the latest TWRP to see what would happen and was able to repeat the glitch--TWRP hung the phone. So, is it my phone, is it Gummy, or is it TWRP??? Everything is golden with Phil's...

jibust

Apr 7, 2011
Something odd is going on with TWRP on my phone. When I tried to automatically upgrade to the latest nightly, TWRP hung and temporarily "killed" my phone :D While I could boot to TWRP, I could not flash the Gummy nightly or clear caches. Fortunately, I had a zip of Phil's recovery in a folder, and TWRP did flash that. Once rebooted to Phil's I got back up and running. Then, I tried flashing the latest TWRP to see what would happen and was able to repeat the glitch--TWRP hung the phone. So, is it my phone, is it Gummy, or is it TWRP??? Everything is golden with Phil's...

I think you should post this on the TWRP thread, since that way you can receive an answer from our device's maintainer.

Reactions: Senyaka

kem52

Mar 15, 2011
Indianapolis
I think you should post this on the TWRP thread, since that way you can receive an answer from our device's maintainer.

Will do. I posted here as the only variable that had changed was the Gummy 8/25 nightly, leading me to suspect that the nightly was the culprit, not TWRP. To that point I was regularly flashing nightlies through the automated process without a hitch.

Reactions: slaydog and jibust

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUMMY

As of October 9, 2014 Team Gummy has disbanded. The final M4 release can be found here:
    M4 Final Release

IulWCzh.png

Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*

Features:

* New base built from AOSP
    * Status Bar Mods
    * Hardware Key Mod
    * Many Wallpapers
    * Performance Control
    * Application Permission Controls
    * Carrier Label Options
    * Lock clock widget
    * QuickSettings
    * Theme Manager

Device Specific:

Whats not working...
    * misc QuickSettings buttons may still have issues (let us know what you find)
    * what else (you tell us)

ChangLOG:

Please review out Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...

Instructions for installations:

1. Download ROM
    2. Download Gapps
    3. Push to sdcard
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe Data and Cache
    6. Install ROM
    7. Install Gapps
    8. Reboot System

Contributions:

- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
    - Thank you to Google for the best source code.
    - Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!

Team Members: In alphabetical order

Primary Developers:
    Cphelps76, Kejar31, DHacker29

Developers and Device Maintainers:
    apascual89, Bkjolly, Buckmarble, BytecodeMe, Hashcode, hedwig34, Papi92, TDM

Github- https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy

Gerrit- http://review.gummyrom.com/#/q/status:open,n,z

Twitter- @gummyRom

GAPPS - we now recommend PA-Gapps

Gummy ROM
    Gummy 2.0 Millestone is out ....link here

http://androidhosting.org/Gummy/t0lteatt/NIGHTLY/

Enviado desde mi GT-N7105 mediante Tapatalk
    Vey inclined to try this ROM; can anyone confirm that the camera is working flawlessly?

Been trying this out all morning and haven't had any issues with the camera.

To the dev: Very nice and smooth ROM. There is still enough custom stuff here to tweak enough and make people happy. With xposed, you can make this your own ROM. Nice job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Gummy M4 Final release.

As of October 9, 2014 Team Gummy has disbanded. The final M4 release can be found here:
    M4 Final Release

I've enjoyed the project take care everybody.
    M4 Final Release

I've enjoyed the project take care everybody.

Unfortunate, was a really good ROM. Thanks for your hard work.