[ROM][T110] I8200 build for T110

adryyy

Nov 3, 2012
First of all i want to thanks @drumandbassfreak for his work. Check it here.

Features:
- Rooted
- Deodex
- No more bloatwares
- Some build.prop tweaks
- Nova Launcher by default

What's working:
Except multi-window and, of course, GSM functions, i didn't found anything that's not working.

Installation:
First of all you need an working custom recovery. You can get TWRP from here or from here (recommended).
Wipe System, Data and Cache (from TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Check the System, Data and Cache -> Wipe) (see attachments)
now go to Mount and unchecked the System. (see attachments)
Now install as normal zip.

Download:
# Mirror 1 - Mega
#Mirror 2 - Digi Storage

For T111 check @addysharma thread here.

Attachments

Last edited:

kakurri

Jan 14, 2013
talcahuano
pixelated screen

congratulations on the rom is fast and stable.
and I found a bug when loading the tablet while you are off, to start charging the battery icon despixela desaparase and complete.
attached image.
as I can fix this?
Thank you.

Attachments

cdinoz

Jul 13, 2010
Sydney
Great slim rom, which is decently quick.

As the T110/is WiFi only, is there anyway to remove the mobile data / phone icon in the top right hand corner?

sushil888

Jul 10, 2012
Mumbai
Request
Sir, can u make ROM 4 sm t 111?
Its similar to 110:
We r stuck with big size old ROM.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

or anybody can explain how to add phone ,3g functions?? plz plz

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I just Added this tablet t110 to my plethora of tablets and it is in dire need a replacement rom. This one is really looking nice. Thank you for the build and if I can get Mega to work I'll be trying out. Thank you again.

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: georgeklee

JezzeB

Apr 17, 2008
zaanstad
Hi there does this work on the lite model as well? Or if it doesn't is there a custom rom for that model? Is there no aosp rom made for the tab 3 (lite) ? Tnx

justyourimage

Jan 6, 2015
Even if this ROM is smoother in UI my SOT time is almost half of what it was before ... Hm or maybe I'm misjudging things and I'm using the tablet just more often.

Last edited:

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
So far, no complaints. I just hate touchwiz though. I got this tablet because I love my Note 8.0 so much and wanted a smaller tablet that I could stuff into my back pocket and go. I was quite surprised to find no CM for it though but this ROM is light enough that it doesn't bog it down. Video playback seems very good so far as well. Nice ROM dev.

"Chance Favor the Prepared"