• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][T110] I8200 build for T110

Search This thread

zaiger

Jul 28, 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
This ROM is great. I was getting worried at the lack of selection for this device but I am extremely happy with this one. Everything is working, rooted out the box. Play store, browser, SU and hacker's keyboard are the only apps installed.

Only question is, does anyone know how to remove the "no bars" signal icon for the phone in the tray? There is no phone so I don't need it :)

Thanks to the dev, I know this is an older device but this ROM helped to make it feel a little newer.

Scorqy

Jul 31, 2016
Hi really nice rom. Makes the old tablet really smooth to use.
Anyone have also this pixelated bug when loading the tablet when its turned off?
Can i fix this somehow with another kernel? Also battery doesnt get recognized as charging battery when gettin charged up.

soulstrikexx

Sep 30, 2014
What version of this firmware?

Hi DEV what version of this firmware?cause my version of my samsung galaxy tab 3 lite sm t110 is 4.2.2 version...and i'm looking for a higher version that is compatible with my device? Thank you..

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com

Any luck porting to the T110/111?. I am willing to test anything that you have built. I have said before that this tablet running this versio. Of android/touchwiz is useless to me and thus the tablet is a paper wieght as it is so I would be willing to test and take the chance.
Just let me know.., All my attempts at porting anything over to this device have failed so maybe you have the answers.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

hawkz28

Aug 27, 2010
Waverly, Nebraska
Installed on our tablet today, which I'm posting from. Installed via TWRP with no issues. Great job and many thanks for bringing our family tablet back to life. It is so much faster and responsive- even with all the kids games installed. We were about to replace it, but now we're keeping it for a much longer while.

Is there a way to get rid of the circle/ next to the battery icon, as well as add a percentage to the stock battery icon?

DelphinusMinor

Oct 4, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This is real swell. Thank you so much! I just picked a Tab 3 Lite up for $60 at the pawn shop today and am going to use it for reading, etc. Got it already rooted. Wanted to install Ad Away. Runs great! Props!

frol_82

Dec 27, 2014
Харьков
тема актуальна?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

тема актуальна?
есть риск получить кирпич?
я ищу стабильную прошивку на свой планшет

MetaNite64

Jul 8, 2019
Hi there does this work on the lite model as well? Or if it doesn't is there a custom rom for that model? Is there no aosp rom made for the tab 3 (lite) ? Tnx

Go into your settings, and then check (all the way at the bottom) the section "About Device." In the model number area, it should say SM-T1xx or SM-T2xx. This rom is for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 (Wifi), or model SM-T110. This will work on SM-T111, but none of the data parts (phone, sms, etc.) will work properly. Hope this helps!

tekrhino

Jun 24, 2010
Atlanta
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Still Kicking!

To the Dev,

Just wanted to say thank you!..
Found and Old SM-T111 and brought it back to life with your ROM

I have no issues as others on here are stating.
Runs smoothly.. Apps installing and Sideloading with no issues.
All listed functions working..

Thank you again!

T!:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all i want to thanks @drumandbassfreak for his work. Check it here.

Features:
    - Rooted
    - Deodex
    - No more bloatwares
    - Some build.prop tweaks
    - Nova Launcher by default

What's working:
    Except multi-window and, of course, GSM functions, i didn't found anything that's not working.

42VlEdd.jpg

Installation:
    First of all you need an working custom recovery. You can get TWRP from here or from here (recommended).
    Wipe System, Data and Cache (from TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Check the System, Data and Cache -> Wipe) (see attachments)
    now go to Mount and unchecked the System. (see attachments)
    Now install as normal zip.

Download:
    # Mirror 1 - Mega
    #Mirror 2 - Digi Storage

For T111 check @addysharma thread here.
    Nice job linking to a twrp file that doesn't work the flashing with odin CWN flaashing your rom
    Ended up with a non booting device booting back to CWM what ever i do wipping mounting system or unmounting system nice job NOT

I have had no issues at all with this rom and have even used it as a base for my own tinkering and rom building venturesb for leaning and personal use of course.. I don't know what your issue is with the rom but in all of the OPs in every rom that I've flashed it States "use at your own risk and the dev is not responsible for any damages" or something to that effect.
    We have maybe 3 ROMs for this device and I would hate to see us lose any devs from posts by people who screw up their own tablets and then blame it on the rom.
    I am not trying to be a jerk to you or anyone else here but your post is the only post that I have read on this thread where the tablet was borked after flashing this rom.

I would hook your tablet up to a PC and run Odin to get back to stock and then you can flash something else. Hopefully you have better luck next time.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"
    I know how to fix offline charging animation, its really simple. if we want, i give a solution :)
    will this work on sm t 111 .???
    which is gsm 3g india ???

I've deleted 3g functions such as Phone, etc.
    You can add them from original ROM. Should work.
    You must replace charging animation with properly permissions from stock rom, and it works