[ROM][T320][T325][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 | Android 10.0 Q 20210419

Search This thread

rejvpojken

Aug 16, 2022
Hi there everyone!
First of all, i have to say that i am a TOTALLY noob regarding flashing/Rooting etc mobile devices. I am a hardcore PC guy and when it comes to mobile phones, i have not tried much.
Anyways. I have a SM-T320 and not much is working on it since the OS is totally outdated.
I have rooted the device (yey!) but im thinking about installing/update the OS.
I have checked this thread, and i think im gonna go with Lineage.
BUT, the thing is, i dont find a guide. Like, a 1, 2, 3-step guide for us that never done this before.

I see that is says "instructions:
Instructions
1. Install custom recovery
2. Download the zip(s) - firmware and Google Apps additional package (optional)
3. Backup all partitions (it least efs) and store somewhere - it need to do - because you can loose imei
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash firmware and gapps"

But this is not instructions if you ask me.. i like need a text where i can see what i need to do next, and how i do it. Is this possible to find? I can imagine its not so hard, but i would be super grateful for a complete guide.

If anyone have any, or have the time to help me, i would be so so grateful. :)
Cheers /George

Postscripter

Dec 16, 2018
Help! My T325 somehow became muted. The Vol sliders are now gray and music apps say "Unable to play". It doesn't react when plugging headphones.

Almost the same time Bluetooth got broken. When switched ON, the device becomes extremely slow and the icon returns to gray continuously.

Tried to wipe caches and /data/misc/blue... folder, no luck.

Any ideas, what to do?? It's been a year on Lineage 17 with no problems.

Help! My T325 somehow became muted. The Vol sliders are now gray and music apps say "Unable to play". It doesn't react when plugging headphones.

Almost the same time Bluetooth got broken. When switched ON, the device becomes extremely slow and the icon returns to gray continuously.

Tried to wipe caches and /data/misc/blue... folder, no luck.

Any ideas, what to do?? It's been a year on Lineage 17 with no problems.
To make sure it's not a hardware related problem I'd reflash latest stock and test it.

Reactions: pocketrule

arrakis_23

Jun 3, 2021
Just a shoutout to T320/T325 users on

[ROM][T320][T325][Android 13] Unofficial LineageOS 20.0 Nightlies Tab Pro 8.4 Wifi/LTE (mondrianwifi/lte)​

Many many thanks to @phoval!

Top Liked Posts