• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][T320][T325][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 | Android 11 | 20210509

Search This thread

tiznada

Dec 10, 2015
Gracias por todo por el momento todo bien pero no pude instalar bien el Bitgapps me salio error no se si era necesario para el usuario de google. psd. mi camara no funciona es normal ? gracias nuevamente

Translated by GT: Thanks for everything at the moment everything is fine but I could not install Bitgapps well, I got an error I do not know if it was necessary for the google user. psd. my camera doesn't work, is it normal? thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

pocketrule

Sep 23, 2016
... Bitgapps ... error
Sometimes previous installations have a special script to survive a rom installation on top of it. If BitGapps detects remnants from a previous GApp installation, it doesn't flash correctly. Make sure, you do a clean install -> in TWRP explicitly wipe system, if that doesn't help, format data, too.

I do not know if it was necessary for the google user.
This rom comes without Google Apps. So yes, if you want to use Play Services and the Play Store, you have to flash a Gapps package on top of the rom, e.g. BitGapps. And it should work, did for me.

psd. my camera doesn't work, is it normal? thanks again
no, should work, too

tiznada

Dec 10, 2015
A veces, las instalaciones anteriores tienen un script especial para sobrevivir a una instalación de rom encima. Si BitGapps detecta restos de una instalación anterior de GApp, no parpadea correctamente. Asegúrese de realizar una instalación limpia -> en TWRP, borre explícitamente el sistema, si eso no ayuda, formatee los datos también.

Esta rom viene sin Google Apps. Así que sí, si desea utilizar Play Services y Play Store, debe actualizar un paquete de Gapps en la parte superior de la rom, por ejemplo, BitGapps. Y debería funcionar, funcionó para mí.

no, debería funcionar también
Hola de nuevo por el momento funciona con normalidad en el caso de un usuario de Google, lo que hice fue descargar google chrome apk después de dar permiso a los contactos y cobro normal el login de mi usuario, pero antes de eso no me permitía cerrar.

Acerca de bitgapps más adelante, puede generar un error porque lo inicio de todos modos y funciona como dije.

Translated by GT:
Hello again for the moment it works normally in the case of a Google user, what I did was download google chrome apk after giving permission to the contacts and normal charging the login of my user, but before that it did not allow me to close .

About bitgapps later on, it may throw an error because I start it anyway and it works like I said.

Badger50

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
@tiznada As a courtesy, I have translated your last 2 posts. Please be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts. Thank you.
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

-Regards: Badger50 FSM

Hola de nuevo por el momento funciona con normalidad en el caso de un usuario de Google, lo que hice fue descargar google chrome apk después de dar permiso a los contactos y cobro normal el login de mi usuario, pero antes de eso no me permitía cerrar.

Acerca de bitgapps más adelante, puede generar un error porque lo inicio de todos modos y funciona como dije.

Translated by GT:
Hello again for the moment it works normally in the case of a Google user, what I did was download google chrome apk after giving permission to the contacts and normal charging the login of my user, but before that it did not allow me to close .

About bitgapps later on, it may throw an error because I start it anyway and it works like I said.
Would you please check the quality of the Google translation?
Do you want to install several user profiles?
I don't fully understand what you mean.
Btw. which device are you writing about, or did I overlook that?

My T325 works with this ROM (BitGapps+Magisk) flawlessly.

Reactions: pocketrule

vic3apex

Jan 15, 2013
To summarize my experience of the usage of lineageos 18.1 for a month on t320:
1. wifi disconnects often
2. sudden reboots
3. microphone does not work for voip calls.

Unfortunately, any lineageos rom from 13 to this one has all these problems. No luck :(

tiznada

Dec 10, 2015
[USER = 7131898] @tiznada [/ USER] Como cortesía, he traducido tus últimas 2 publicaciones. Sea respetuoso y observe la Regla # 4 de XDA para todas sus publicaciones futuras. Gracias.

-Avisos: Badger50 FSM
eso es lo que hago voy a tener más cuidado entonces a la hora de traducir, gracias a todos por igual.

Translated by GT: That's what I do. I'm going to be more careful when translating, thank you all equally.

catish

Apr 6, 2011
Shenzhen
SD Card with f2fs formatted can not be supportted by this rom. and i thoutht the launcher from your los17.1 is perfect, i wondered why it changed at 18.1.

martin_tz

Oct 5, 2021
I've been using LinageOS 18 on T325 for about 2 months now. I have only praises to say about this software and this particular version. Everything my boy and I've been using it for works perfectly. The only thing I can say isn't on par with everything else is that when WIFI is on the batter tends to die a lot faster. Even if it's just idling, as long as it's actively connected to a network the battery lasts about a day, maybe 2 tops. On the other hand mobile data is pretty much flawless - the batter lasts for a few days - fortunately my data plan is pretty large so we don't really manage to use it up by the time it renews each month.

All in all - this tablet is arguable doing better than it was in its last few months with its original firmware.

Felek097

Feb 17, 2021
Hello. I downloaded lineas 18 to t320 from this site. I have a problem with the Internet. After a while, the internet does not work. I have to turn off the wi fi and turn it on. I also noticed that the tablet restarts by itself. Is there a patch to fix these bugs ??

dweller2

Jul 22, 2010
Hello.
Just installed this ROM according to instructions. After reboot, I cannot connect to Wifi. I tried like 20 times (password is correct). It does not work either on 2.4 nor 5GHz network. Also tried LOS 17.1 - the same problem. I CAN connect to Wifi when creating a hotspot on my phone, but to my wifi router it's not possible. I installed back the last nightly of official LOS 13 and there is no such problem.
Did I miss something? What can cause this issue?

Hello.
Just installed this ROM according to instructions. After reboot, I cannot connect to Wifi.....
Did I miss something? What can cause this issue?
Which device btw?
On my T325 with 2.4GHz no probs.
"Format data" might be helpful but idk.
If router on WPA3 switch to WPA2?

dweller2

Jul 22, 2010
Which device btw?
On my T325 with 2.4GHz no probs.
"Format data" might be helpful but idk.
If router on WPA3 switch to WPA2?
T320 and my router is on WPA2. I tried WPA and WEP and many other settings. Also tried Format data. No difference.
I tried LOS 17.1 and again the same problem, but after applying the Wlan patch for LOS 17.1 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...neageos-17-1-android-10-0-q-20210419.4014565/), it works.
I have the same problem with ColtOS 7.4 and 6.5. Seems to me like a bug in Android. Is there any wlan patch for 18.1, like the patch for 17.1?

T320 and my router is on WPA2. I tried WPA and WEP and many other settings. Also tried Format data. No difference.
I tried LOS 17.1 and again the same problem, but after applying the Wlan patch for LOS 17.1 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...neageos-17-1-android-10-0-q-20210419.4014565/), it works.
I have the same problem with ColtOS 7.4 and 6.5. Seems to me like a bug in Android. Is there any wlan patch for 18.1, like the patch for 17.1?
Sorry to hear that my ideas didn't help.
But as I don't own it, perhaps T320 users can help.

Top Liked Posts