• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]T550/555 Deodexed, rooted, debloated, deknoxed, Xposed

Search This thread

calaiou

Nov 29, 2014
Me again , sorry ashy , im going to instal your rom... im with stock rom with root and twrp... wath is a good, factory reset for instal your rom or another

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's this?:

It's basically a rom for the SM-T555 I created for myself to use Xposed.

UPDATE: SM-T550 version added
    Supersu v2.56
    Xposed v75

Features:
    XXU1AOJ1 Base_update 8.10.15
    Deodexed
    Deknoxed
    Lightly debloated so as not to lose functionality.
    Rooted with latest Supersu v2.56 binaries.
    Xposed framework.

Install:
    Install via TWRP recovery.
    No need to wipe, but if you want a minimal system then its advisable to wipe DATA in recovery.
    First boot will take around 10 mins.

Disclaimer:
    As ever you flash this at your own risk, its up to you to ensure you have a backup with TWRP and/or the stock firmware to hand just in case the Hells Angels decide to ride into to town and kill your device

NOTE: I'm not really going to support this ROM with updates and such. It is what it is, and its up to you to modify it as you wish, more debloat e.t.c., take it or leave it, just leave out the whinging and whining.[emoji14]

UPDATE : New firmware base uploaded. Xposed updated to latest version v75.

Minimum requirement is to be running the same stock build XXU1AOJ1 before install.

SM-T555....https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086996227

SM-T550..... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087000057

CREDITS: Me, Chainfire, Rovo89, arter97, Samsung

Hit the THANKS button any time you like. ;)
    DONATE LINK >>> [a href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=4899305"]DONATE ME[/a]
    Your links seem to be down - they're both status 404 for me.

Also, while I'm at it, do you by any chance have any *.pit files available for SM-T555? I've been wanting to try out the 6.0.1 MM version for it but I can't flash any of the 5.0.2 (that have received the update to 6.0.2) or 6.0.1 ROMs because my T555 is for SEB region and there for any of the ROMs that are 6.0.1 ready, can't be flashed because of invalid EXT4 errors.
    Links fixed. I have the pit file but not sure that's your issue.
    Have had no such issues flashing other region firmware.
    Using the Russian version on UK model no problem.
    Been using this since mid-August, so I thought I'd leave a bit of feedback .... I have had no problems whatsoever with the ROM - works great. Back when I last posted here I initially wanted to get MM on it because I've gotten used to it on my Nexus, but with Xposed already bundled in, this was just a one up in comparison to a MM ROM.
    Hello ashyxx, i hope you are good, one qestion, if i want instal xposed, i need instal your rom or with my rom stock is good.. thanks
    You can install xposed on any rom.