[ROM] T705/T700 Marshmallow 6.0.1 port

Search This thread

templario1492

Oct 3, 2014
questions ??

t700 someone settled in? how does it work ?

You can re lollipop by TWRP backup?

thanks for your help

No one answered me safe:

t700 excellent rom version tested in Latin America only do after flash wipes ...
No one answered me safe:

t700 excellent rom version tested in Latin America only do despuésde flash wipes ...

Starlord

Mar 14, 2016
Can you port this MM rom to Tab Pro series (SM-T520)? It's basically the same hardware (only 2gb ram difference). Tab Pro series is early abandoned by Samsung and many including myself would like to have MM. I hope it's not that hard to make a port.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

TheGoD

Oct 26, 2009
Am I the only one who has the problem that he can't install apps unless he wipes the cache / Dalvik partition beforehand (multiple times already now) with Wanam Xposed? I remember this being a problem with back in the day with the first Xposed for Samsung L coming out.

I am using the KOO ROM for the T700 flashed via Odin though.

sas_sas

Sep 13, 2007
İzmir
I m with KOO rom. I am very happy with it but only too many wifi connection drops trouble which makes me mad..
Do you think it helps if I flash with this ported rom on my T700?

lev777

Jul 25, 2011
Am I the only one who has the problem that he can't install apps unless he wipes the cache / Dalvik partition beforehand (multiple times already now) with Wanam Xposed? I remember this being a problem with back in the day with the first Xposed for Samsung L coming out.

Try firefds kit and the wanam build i linked earlier in thread. no such issues for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoD

chireau1

May 10, 2015
Works well here!

It didn't at first (stuck on bootloader), wiped again (seemed right this time as flashing actually took a few minutes). Rebooted fine.

Thank you for this!

I did install aosp MM and nougat... But cpu was always overheating with any of them! I wanted to go stock since mm was out but I don't have a pc, making flashing with Odin a little problematic!

This stock is the only one running smoothly with no overheating on my sm-t700 (go figure why!).

Again, thanks!

Reactions: ashyx

TheGoD

Oct 26, 2009
Try firefds kit and the wanam build i linked earlier in thread. no such issues for me.
Thanks for replying and sorry to answer that late. It turned out that I am just an idiot that hasn't checked if all of the restored Xposed module are actually still compatible with Marshmallow. One of them (don't remember the name, was used to uninstall system apps and disable user apps) caused the issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a port of the stock Marshmallow T700 rom for the SM-T705.
    Will also work for the T700.

NOTE: As this is ported from the T700 there will be no mobile data, wifi only.
    This ROM is just so T705 owners can try out MM until the official release. *

Install with TWRP. Make sure you have the latest bootloader installed.*
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...aders-t3099362

First boot takes at least 10 mins.*

ROM:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j8n3wbbmb1fn7yf

TO ROOT:

Install Supersu below with TWRP.

http://download.chainfire.eu/999/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.77-20160827190633.zip
    I don't plan to do anything as there is not much point considering the official rom will be out soon.
    For what reason would you need a deodexed rom anyway?

OK, I thought it was helpful for themers.

I used this xposed. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424962808 Works great with FireFDS kit.

Again thank you for sharing.
    To T705M works fine

Tks

Works well here!

It didn't at first (stuck on bootloader), wiped again (seemed right this time as flashing actually took a few minutes). Rebooted fine.

Thank you for this!

I did install aosp MM and nougat... But cpu was always overheating with any of them! I wanted to go stock since mm was out but I don't have a pc, making flashing with Odin a little problematic!

This stock is the only one running smoothly with no overheating on my sm-t700 (go figure why!).

Again, thanks!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone