[ROM] T705/T700 Marshmallow 6.0.1 port

Search This thread

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
This is a port of the stock Marshmallow T700 rom for the SM-T705.
Will also work for the T700.

NOTE: As this is ported from the T700 there will be no mobile data, wifi only.
This ROM is just so T705 owners can try out MM until the official release. *

Install with TWRP. Make sure you have the latest bootloader installed.*
http://xdaforums.com/gala...aders-t3099362

First boot takes at least 10 mins.*

ROM:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j8n3wbbmb1fn7yf

TO ROOT:

Install Supersu below with TWRP.

http://download.chainfire.eu/999/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.77-20160827190633.zip

Last edited:

aumast

Mar 18, 2013
Yes it work nice .1:so if I want go back just flash a rom zip without any modifications in wipe system like your rom?
2:I have rooted the rom wish xposed would be working with it please link me it ? Thanks

Envoyé de mon SM-T705 en utilisant Tapatalk

Natedanver_99

Jul 21, 2012
Hanoi
can you upload it to google drive pls? it takes me 4 days to download on mediafire(according to chrome's download manager lol:p)

aumast

Mar 18, 2013
Autobrightness not working

Envoyé de mon SM-T705 en utilisant Tapatalk

hochoch

Dec 20, 2010
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 XL
Installation

Hi,

I just installed this and wanted to share my experience. The first time i tried, it got stuck on formatting system and suddenly twrp restarted itself. i figured, ok, lets try this again so i performed a wipe and it gave me an error about /system. I was a bit freaked out, but figured i'd try flashing again. This time it went through and went to the next step of extracting system. Took about 5 or more minutes to install. I then rebooted and per the OP, it did take at least 10 minutes to boot after one initial quick reboot which i think has to do with superSU. Just be patient and it should start.

Thanks to @ashyx for making the zip file, much easier to install!!!

aumast

Mar 18, 2013
I have a problem overlay screen in this rom with gallery ???*???*???*

lev777

Jul 25, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Same experuence as hochoch. first attempt system mount failed. Wiped again. Worked. Installed on t-700. Brightness seems a bit low compare to aosp but auto is not broken - it still works. Do you plan to make a deodexed / debloated version?

In any case, thanks for this!

Last edited by a moderator:

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
Same experuence as hochoch. first attempt system mount failed. Wiped again. Worked. Installed on t-700. Brightness seems a bit low compare to aosp but auto is not broken - it still works. Do you plan to make a deodexed / debloated version?

In any case, thanks for this!
I don't plan to do anything as there is not much point considering the official rom will be out soon.
For what reason would you need a deodexed rom anyway?

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
I don't plan to do anything as there is not much point considering the official rom will be out soon.
For what reason would you need a deodexed rom anyway?

Hello Ashyx thanks for all your work on various boards and devices-I sent you a PM yesterday-if you have not seen it, please let me know of your thoughts. Thanks always

Top Liked Posts