[ROM][T710/T715][9.x] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

Giuskiller

Jun 22, 2014
Caivano (NA)
#1. Loaded trwp and ROM only no root
Excellent power 97 percent remain after 13 hours
No 5gz WiFi. But because I had nothing else loaded I couldn't see the nvram_net.txt settings.

So I tried to load pico and lineageos add-on su, and had several boot up and setup issues with the play services kept crashing. After bypassing lots of stuff, gave up and reloaded, I was able to see the root permissions in the developer settings, but lineageOS extras shows only arm 15.1 no 16 for root. Thought that was an issue. Silly me I didn't do a logcat. Before I did #2

#2nd try wipe , load, pico and magisk 17 . no magisk 17 in apps.
Did a bypass load apps to get to desktop. Had a couple " this device has errors, please contact manufacturer "
Play store was able to install apps, but I had no access to my paid apps. See #1 I wanted to fix my 5gz WiFi files. And I use es file explorer pro, but since I didn't have root... Well.

Play store recovered my programs am going to try magisk 18 . BRB

Looks nice, a couple of google play store bugs, an actuall desktop black out.

In conclusion, awesome ! Work !

Will fiddle some more. couldn't get a logcat

Really? I followed the instruction very carefully, loaded the rom and...i found it very lagghy, really slow compared to LOS15. I don't care about bugs, that's completely normal in an early stages rom, but i hope this low performance could be fixed

Sm T715

Reactions: tripLr
Really? I followed the instruction very carefully, loaded the rom and...i found it very lagghy, really slow compared to LOS15. I don't care about bugs, that's completely normal in an early stages rom, but i hope this low performance could be fixed

Sm T715
It may be my device. Lots of issueswith memory. Had to flash newest switzerland stock release . Much better now

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

@bonuzzz where did your github links go ?

bonuzzz

Apr 1, 2005
It may be my device. Lots of issueswith memory. Had to flash newest switzerland stock release . Much better now

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

@bonuzzz where did your github links go ?

I removed them. I'm not going to continue any development for s2. anyway ripee has them.

Reactions: EVOLw and tripLr

bonuzzz

Apr 1, 2005
What about your pie s2 build, he don't have that I think. I was gonna work with you on it. I have been working on a server upgrade, and didn't fork your stuff . went looking yesterday and didn't see it. Thanks

and why does he should have it? if he wants, let just make it. s2 community has two great developers: @ripeedev and @Ather . I dont want to disturb them. So, if you want something, it's better to ask them. At least for @Ather 's secret oreo sources.
ps: i never want to work with you after everything what you said to me. just for notice. and as @Androbots said before that you all dont care about me, so I dont care about you all and your dream team.
Cheers.

Reactions: EVOLw and tripLr

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 25, 2014
tiny.cc
I removed them. I'm not going to continue any development for s2. anyway ripee has them.

I DO NOT HAVE your Pie sources.

and why does he should have it? if he wants, let just make it. s2 community has two great developers: @ripeedev and @Ather . I dont want to disturb them. So, if you want something, it's better to ask them. At least for @Ather 's secret oreo sources.
ps: i never want to work with you after everything what you said to me. just for notice. and as @Androbots said before that you all dont care about me, so I dont care about you all and your dream team.
Cheers.

Is there a reason for this sarcasm? And why do you keep using Ather as an excuse not to help others? We are not all Ather.

Androbots

Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2014
sourajitk.github.io
Cheers.

Are you ok mate? This is a place where u share work and make it perfect along with contributions from others. I NEVER EVER TOLD U THAT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANY OTHER DEV, WHERE DO U MAKE ALL THIS STUFF FROM? U keep doing this again and again. We never interfered in your work and whenever we asked if u need help or anything your reply was "no i don't want to work with you". I mean I just don't know what's wrong with you. I even praised you for your good work. You are just weird I don't know what to say u behave like a 5yr old kid at kintergarden.
Also the thing regarding your tree and sources we DON'T HAVE IT.
And what are u talking about Ather? he doesn't even work on anything anymore.

Cheers.
Fyi I did apologize. And pulled my rant. I was just askin , if you don't want to dev, that's ok, I had a bad day one day not understanding . if you have an issue, let me know via pm, I'm a guest in your forum, and this is about the 3rd time people have asked about your sources and methods. yes we can duplicate what others have done, eventually, and what I am doing is being as supportive as I can to see development on ourmutual devices comtinue forward.
Obvious our skill level is no where near as yours, and if you dont want to teach us, that's ok, we can learn by copying . And digging.
Best wishes to you @bonuzzz

bonuzzz

Apr 1, 2005
:)
@Androbots I'm ok and you?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76178491&postcount=29
we don't care if @bonuzzz has left the tab s2 development
. these are your words.

and you also forgot to mention @ripeedev is building Los15.1 fully from my sources with only fixed mic volume. and yes, of course you're dont have them. of course.
@ripeedev really? i dont help you??? you write me every time when I do something to help you. And I helped you until you started to build the same as me on my sources. It was our agreement not to do it.
I spent enormous time for this tablet and received only blaming and theft. or you dont remember how you were blaming several months that i uploaded not working sources, because you just could not compile them? and i remember how i spent several hours talking with how to properly build them...
and yes, you dont have my pie sources and will get. and i wrote you the reasons in telegram. You are big recognized boy now, so let start to make something yourself.
and do you think you differ from Ather? nope. you are doing the same as him and kanging everything you see. i forked for experiment the sources from t585 and of course I saw commits from valera1978 in your repo. it was very funny:) and that ril libs dont fixed anything in pie:)
do you tell to your friends that you were kicked from exynos5433 team? no? i think no, because it was not for heroes, but you're hero! you're able to make new builds every day. most recognized developer:)
you're recognized kanger! and I doubt you had every device you build. and i even doubt you have t810 on your hands because every your commit does fix NOTHING.

I didnt care you and others were blaming me. but I asked only one thing: not to build the same as me using my work. It was the only one condition. I wasn't at home for 4 months and I really didnt have time to follow what was happened here. if you wanted to make something, you could just write me.
It was my big mistake to resume development after return. I dont have enough time to finish new kernel.
I have very hard start of year at work. I have to flight again on monday and i dont know where i will return. But who cares? You only need to make new build every week. because you have time and I upload new builds very rare for you. So let start to do something yourself, my recognized friend :)
I have some unreleased work for oreo like fixed adoptable storage and unfinished new kernel built from scratch. It is a very time consumable work and i dont have any motivation to finish it. I really dont want to send you anything, because you dont know how time time the developer spend his time to fix even small bug. (it is not about me, but all devs which work you use).
You're just vulture... recognized vulture... this is your community. you're the hero here. good luck!

ps: please, dont even try to make builds for t585/t580 or for tab s3.
pps: @tripLr saw you added me in your closed group, but I didnt know what to write when i saw old oreo screenshots with deciding who brought up oreo first. Is it really very urgent for your team?

bonuzzz

Apr 1, 2005
OR ANY OTHER DEV, WHERE DO U MAKE ALL THIS STUFF FROM?
@Androbots . I heard this not first time for last two weeks. But it's very interesting to read this in public. I think you forget to say you will find all commits and all real authors of "my" work.
I dont mind @Tripl but I really dont need help because i dont have time and i have devices on my hands to test everything.
So it's better to help ripee, because he cant do anything himself.
I dont need your praises. Thanks.
I never seen such terrible community before...
ps: And I will mention @Ather because he is my hero. My rat hero.
Oh yes, i'm 5yo kid :) You catched me:)

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 25, 2014
tiny.cc
:)
@Androbots I'm ok and you?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76178491&postcount=29
. these are your words.

and you also forgot to mention @ripeedev is building Los15.1 fully from my sources with only fixed mic volume. and yes, of course you're dont have them. of course.
@ripeedev really? i dont help you??? you write me every time when I do something to help you. And I helped you until you started to build the same as me on my sources. It was our agreement not to do it.
I spent enormous time for this tablet and received only blaming and theft. or you dont remember how you were blaming several months that i uploaded not working sources, because you just could not compile them? and i remember how i spent several hours talking with how to properly build them...
and yes, you dont have my pie sources and will get. and i wrote you the reasons in telegram. You are big recognized boy now, so let start to make something yourself.
and do you think you differ from Ather? nope. you are doing the same as him and kanging everything you see. i forked for experiment the sources from t585 and of course I saw commits from valera1978 in your repo. it was very funny:) and that ril libs dont fixed anything in pie:)
do you tell to your friends that you were kicked from exynos5433 team? no? i think no, because it was not for heroes, but you're hero! you're able to make new builds every day. most recognized developer:)
you're recognized kanger! and I doubt you had every device you build. and i even doubt you have t810 on your hands because every your commit does fix NOTHING.

I didnt care you and others were blaming me. but I asked only one thing: not to build the same as me using my work. It was the only one condition. I wasn't at home for 4 months and I really didnt have time to follow what was happened here. if you wanted to make something, you could just write me.
It was my big mistake to resume development after return. I dont have enough time to finish new kernel.
I have very hard start of year at work. I have to flight again on monday and i dont know where i will return. But who cares? You only need to make new build every week. because you have time and I upload new builds very rare for you. So let start to do something yourself, my recognized friend :)
I have some unreleased work for oreo like fixed adoptable storage and unfinished new kernel built from scratch. It is a very time consumable work and i dont have any motivation to finish it. I really dont want to send you anything, because you dont know how time time the developer spend his time to fix even small bug. (it is not about me, but all devs which work you use).
You're just vulture... recognized vulture... this is your community. you're the hero here. good luck!

ps: please, dont even try to make builds for t585/t580 or for tab s3.
pps: @tripLr saw you added me in your closed group, but I didnt know what to write when i saw old oreo screenshots with deciding who brought up oreo first. Is it really very urgent for your team?

There are so many false statements here it's embarrassing, so I will set the record straight:

1. My recognized status is from all the TWRPs I've built over the past year and half. If you are so bitter about it, feel free to apply for your own recognized status. I learned how to build TWRP as a stepping stone toward learning rom development, which is what I'm doing now.

2. We never had any agreement. You threw a temper tantrum, but I never agreed to anything. Since you are the one with the pie sources, I am technically unable to agree to any arrangement since it would be entirely up to you to share them, with me or with anyone else.

3. Of the few times I wrote to you asking for help, you brushed me off by telling me to ask Ather, another dev you refered to as a "hero", etc. So I proceeded to try out whatever fix I could find. And as always, you criticize my effort rather than offering any help. I don't kang everything I see, but if I see someone try a given fix, isn't it logical that I could try it myself to see for myself if it helps?

3. While I did tell you that I had trouble compiling from your sources, you never spent any time whatsoever explaining to me how to compile from them. I figured out how to apply your patches on my own.

4. I am not doing the same as Ather because I never pretended that your sources were mine. Whenever anyone has thanked me for my builds, I always remind them that full credit goes to you. Find me an example where I did not direct full credit to you.

5. I'm honoured that you saw commits from anyone in my repos. My point is that my repos are available for everyone to take a look ;)

6. I got kicked out of team Exynos5433? Really? When? I didn't know there was such a team, but if you want to call it that, I maintain good relations with the talented guys who are working on the Exynos Note 4.

7. Your repos were publicly available. Did you honestly think that no one would fork them? That's the beauty of GitHub, GitLab, etc. I will write it once again that I always remind users that full credit goes to you.

8. Resuming your work, or doing any work at all, is not a mistake. Sharing your work publicly without anticipating feedback and criticism is a bit short-sighted. You have always taken all criticism personally as if we are all judging you by your work. We are not doing so. We all have busy lives outside in the real world. Believe it or not, I am genuinely impressed that you fixed adoptable storage and built a new kernel from scratch.

9. I don't have to post weekly builds, but forgive me if my intention to do something good for the community involves uploading builds more often than you are able to. I understand you are busy with work, but as I do have time to post builds more often, why not do it for the benefit of the community?

10. Don't assume anything about my efforts based on our limited interaction about a single model and its variants. I don't know how much time it takes to fix a small bug? I spent the last 2 and a half months trying to figure out how to fix BT and WiFi in Oreo for the S4 Value Edition, which I did not accomplish by myself, but with a group of other aspiring devs who contributed an equal effort. This is another example of your making cheap assumptions rather than asking what I'm doing. You do this with other people as well.

11. Calling me names doesn't make any of your arguments any stronger. Refer to point 10 above. You know nothing about me, and I'm sorry that it seems you are unable to appreciate that I have a different perspective about how to contribute to the community.

12. Feel free to criticize anything that I put on my GitHub at any time. However, if you are unwilling to help, all criticism will be interpreted as trash talk.

Lastly, if you don't care if I or other people blame you for anything, why do you bother responding? Just ignore us and keep doing what you're doing, with Android and in your real life.

I genuinely wish you a safe flight.

I added you to my group because I wanted to learn from you. I offered access to the server as an incentive to foster development. That's all. Thanks for showing what's possible, and I look forward to learning whatever you share.

Because I have been looking at /for not just the kernels, but all the integrated drivers that the cell phone makers call proprietary drivers.

Since all the proprietary drivers are just integrated copycats of existing io, when I found the WiFi Bluetooth combo driver for the note 4 , I realized all Qualcomm did is license an existing driver . when I started digging into sources for the source code, I found this, actual source code for all SOC . from development boards.

From the one I purchased and working with small soc' for IOT I realized I was on the right path.

Somewhere is exynos development kits, Huwai etc..

So as for you saying you have something but don't post it like your ' made from scratch ' kernel, that's really not that impressive.

Click kernel.org goto kernelnewbies and build a kernel. Learn how to make kernels with or without drivers built in , and with or without open or closed sources. The kernel don't care, the make menuconfig function builds everything or just what you want.

The effort of reading actually pays off.

So yes your pretty damn good. You built pie . I thanked u i tested it I posted results.

Then you yanked your sources. Good for you.

Last edited:

Msarrasin

Mar 22, 2019
Broken links

I, thanks for all this work. But the download links are broken... Could you give a link where to download the T710 built 16.0. thanks

mtnez.david

Jun 10, 2015
@bonuzzz has the rights to not share his sources. He did a very good job where nobody succeeded and I understand I does not feel very good if you think you are not getting the feedback you were expecting, maybe not only in terms of credits but also donations.

However as a compliment I must say I'm still using his last build and everything work super smooth (apart from some known issues and the camera stuff). He has talent there so its maybe normal that he expected greater rewards.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone