[ROM][t769][Galaxy S Blaze 4G ][OFFICIAL] PACMAN [4.3] | All-In-One | [PA/CM/AOKP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
NIGHTLIES ARE BACK!!!!

download.php

This is ONLY for the t769 ( Galaxy S Blaze 4G ) !! DO NOT FLASH ON DIFFERENT DEVICE !!

PM-GN2.jpg

download.php

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
* If your phone breaks, runs away from you, or gets eaten by ghosts do not cry to us!
* Please do not ask for ETAs...I will not answer them..

download.php

~FEATURES:~
* All in One Rom [CM, AOKP and PA]

CyanogenMod
A fully integrated part of PAC-man, this aspect brings all the functionality of CM

AOKP
Bringing in the greatness of the All Powerful Unicorn. PAC-man grabs rom control, ribbons, and many other aspects of AOKP.

ParanoidAndroid
One of the most original aspects brought into this roms is hybrid mode which gives you full control of your rom experience/

Pac in Black
Our own spin on a fully inverted experience.

* PhoneUI, TabletUI, PhabletUI
* Some Features from AOKP
* All Features from PA
* All Features from CM
* Of course JellyBean 4.3

download.php

NOT WORKING:
Compass
Speakerphone
Qr code scanners

~You tell me~

download.php

HOW TO INSTALL:
!!!YOU MUST BE ON A 4.3 RECOVERY!!!
* Download the RADIO, ROM and GAPPS
* Reboot to Recovery
* Wipe factory reset/cache/dalvic
* Flash the RADIO,ROM, AND GAPPS
* Reboot your phone
* Enjoy

HOW TO UPDATE:
* Download the latest version
* Reboot to Recovery
* Wipe dalvik cache and cache
* Flash the ROM
* Reboot your phone
* And enjoy the latest version of PAC
-YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR APPS IF UPDATING-

download.php

www.pac-rom.com

download.php

!! OFFICIAL NIGHTLY ROM LINKS ARE AT BOTTOM OF OP !!

t769 Radio UVMB1.zip (Will be needed when nightlys drop) - http://sourceforge.net/projects/blaze4guvmb1/files/latest/download (Thanks @Racing19969)
PA Gapps ( pick a package ) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
CWM recovery for 4.3 - http://d-h.st/Osd (Thanks @ktempleton)

!!! FLASH RADIO,ROM, THEN GAPPS IN THAT ORDER AFTER WIPE !!!

CREDITS
are as follows and if I forgot you
PLEASE let me know and I will throw you in for sure...

* @CyanogenMod Team
* @ParanoidAndroid Team
* @Aokp Team
* @pac Team (Including Me)
* d-h.st (For Hosting)
* @ktempleton
* @j3r3goss
* @carvsdriver
* @mikeyman77
* @Meticulous
* @Unjustified Dev
* @dr4stic
* @thomas.raines
* @Racing19969
* @UberPinguin (for the many things that got this and the i577 going)
* @Somcom3X
and @skywalker00 (for being the tester with big enough balls to flash an untested rom and verify it for public release!!)
With added credits to slim ROM , chameleon os , carbon , etc for any parts of the ui used

~and many, MANY more...

A BIG thanks for the contributions to the cause go out to:
@Carebear!
@Romman0
@njstein

Just because you haven't donated doesn't mean I don't appreciate you too!!..

Anyone having PC transfer issues try this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mohammadag.samsungusbmassstorageenabler&hl=en
Thanks @belarsamen

SD-Swap-
Add these 2 lines to the end of build.prop-
persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1
ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard0,/storage/sdcard1

( Thanks @headsupsevenup )

!!UPDATE: NIGHTLIES ARE RUNNING!!
They are found here..
http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/t769/nightly/
( If PAC servers are down and you havent gotten a new nightly in awhile, There may be a new update here: )
http://d-h.st/users/InkSlinger666/?fld_id=25958#files

....PACS NIGHTLY CHANGELOGS HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR 2 WEEKS AND ARE TRYING TO GET BACK ONLINE....
CM Changelogs for the device are here:
http://10.2.cmxlog.com/?device=t769
PAC Gerrit reviews for changes done and upcoming here:
http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

IN THE CASE OF PHONE FCs PLEASE DISABLE PAC IN BLACK..It should fix it..Thanks..

Last edited:

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Nvm..found it..wtf?
Congrats but you double posted a thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 4

Excuse me?? What does that mean?

sent from an exhilarating galaxy flying the PAC 4.3 flag..
-------------------------------------------------------------
----OFFICIAL PAC MAINTAINER FOR EXHILARATE AND BUILDING THE GREATNESS FOR THE BLAZE4G----

Last edited:

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
So..everyone feel like this represents??

----OFFICIAL PAC MAINTAINER FOR EXHILARATE AND BUILDING THE GREATNESS FOR THE BLAZE4G----

Reactions: Carebear!

ZekeAdebayo

Sep 10, 2013
USB Issue

So..everyone feel like this represents??

I like your rom a lot, it comes with a lot of features but there is one issue I still have, I can't transfer my files from my computer to the without coming with a blank screen, and my buttons not working except for the power button on the side. I'm using a Samsung SGH-T769. The phones screen will just go blank after I connected, and the buttons become unresponsive, I've been forced to reboot by holding the power button down.

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
I like your rom a lot, it comes with a lot of features but there is one issue I still have, I can't transfer my files from my computer to the without coming with a blank screen, and my buttons not working except for the power button on the side. I'm using a Samsung SGH-T769. The phones screen will just go blank after I connected, and the buttons become unresponsive, I've been forced to reboot by holding the power button down.

If you are having a bug no one else is getting, what recovery are you using?

ZekeAdebayo

Sep 10, 2013
USB Issue

If you are having a bug no one else is getting, what recovery are you using?

The one posted by KTemp, the developer of the dirty Unicorns rom, on the first page.

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Do you go black when mounting USB through recovery..?

Reactions: ZekeAdebayo

ZekeAdebayo

Sep 10, 2013
USB Issue

Do you go black when mounting USB through recovery..?

Usually when I select connect to USB it doesn't go the first time, so I hit it again it works, then the screen later goes black, and my buttons don't work and there's either a really slow file transfer or it doesn't work at all.

smurk666

Oct 11, 2010
How can I change how layout on some apps are for example email system app the side menu takes up most of screen which u can't see emails... open it up if my question doesn't make sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Usually when I select connect to USB it doesn't go the first time, so I hit it again it works, then the screen later goes black, and my buttons don't work and there's either a really slow file transfer or it doesn't work at all.

I really don't know bro..the only thing I can think of is to go recovery/advanced/format internal and external SD,wipe system,cache and dalvic, and reflash radio,ROM, and gapps and start from scratch with newest nightly...this is not an issue I have heard before, so it may be starting from scratch that will get you back up again..hate to say it..but maybe you can transfer SD files to PC through recovery first and move them back after flash and reboot..

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
How can I change how layout on some apps are for example email system app the side menu takes up most of screen which u can't see emails... open it up if my question doesn't make sense

Settings/PAC/hybrid..swipe right and go to apps to set a lower DPI for the app in question..

smurk666

Oct 11, 2010
Thanks will look into that which radio do I use with this rom

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Thanks will look into that which radio do I use with this rom

The one in the op..

ZekeAdebayo

Sep 10, 2013
USB

I really don't know bro..the only thing I can think of is to go recovery/advanced/format internal and external SD,wipe system,cache and dalvic, and reflash radio,ROM, and gapps and start from scratch with newest nightly...this is not an issue I have heard before, so it may be starting from scratch that will get you back up again..hate to say it..but maybe you can transfer SD files to PC through recovery first and move them back after flash and reboot..

Alright, I'll see what I can do, thanks for your quick response I really appreciate it. Best of luck on your rom, you've done good. This feels more like an android 4.3 rom than the others I've used.

Reactions: InkSlinger420

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Alright, I'll see what I can do, thanks for your quick response I really appreciate it. Best of luck on your rom, you've done good. This feels more like an android 4.3 rom than the others I've used.

If you need anything, let me know..I will help if I can..

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise

It might also help to upgrade your recovery. Philz recovery is awesome, I recommend that. But ROM Manager has another upgrade available through the app as well!

Sent from a Blazing PACMAN devouring all

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

And Ink, the op represents like Ice-T in OG. Awesome. Did you get my message?

Sent from a Blazing PACMAN devouring all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NIGHTLIES ARE BACK!!!!

download.php

This is ONLY for the t769 ( Galaxy S Blaze 4G ) !! DO NOT FLASH ON DIFFERENT DEVICE !!

PM-GN2.jpg

download.php

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
    * If your phone breaks, runs away from you, or gets eaten by ghosts do not cry to us!
    * Please do not ask for ETAs...I will not answer them..

download.php

~FEATURES:~
    * All in One Rom [CM, AOKP and PA]

CyanogenMod
    A fully integrated part of PAC-man, this aspect brings all the functionality of CM

AOKP
    Bringing in the greatness of the All Powerful Unicorn. PAC-man grabs rom control, ribbons, and many other aspects of AOKP.

ParanoidAndroid
    One of the most original aspects brought into this roms is hybrid mode which gives you full control of your rom experience/

Pac in Black
    Our own spin on a fully inverted experience.

* PhoneUI, TabletUI, PhabletUI
    * Some Features from AOKP
    * All Features from PA
    * All Features from CM
    * Of course JellyBean 4.3

download.php

NOT WORKING:
    Compass
    Speakerphone
    Qr code scanners

~You tell me~

download.php

HOW TO INSTALL:
    !!!YOU MUST BE ON A 4.3 RECOVERY!!!
    * Download the RADIO, ROM and GAPPS
    * Reboot to Recovery
    * Wipe factory reset/cache/dalvic
    * Flash the RADIO,ROM, AND GAPPS
    * Reboot your phone
    * Enjoy

HOW TO UPDATE:
    * Download the latest version
    * Reboot to Recovery
    * Wipe dalvik cache and cache
    * Flash the ROM
    * Reboot your phone
    * And enjoy the latest version of PAC
    -YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR APPS IF UPDATING-

download.php

www.pac-rom.com

download.php

!! OFFICIAL NIGHTLY ROM LINKS ARE AT BOTTOM OF OP !!

t769 Radio UVMB1.zip (Will be needed when nightlys drop) - http://sourceforge.net/projects/blaze4guvmb1/files/latest/download (Thanks @Racing19969)
    PA Gapps ( pick a package ) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
    CWM recovery for 4.3 - http://d-h.st/Osd (Thanks @ktempleton)

!!! FLASH RADIO,ROM, THEN GAPPS IN THAT ORDER AFTER WIPE !!!

CREDITS
    are as follows and if I forgot you
    PLEASE let me know and I will throw you in for sure...

* @CyanogenMod Team
    * @ParanoidAndroid Team
    * @Aokp Team
    * @pac Team (Including Me)
    * d-h.st (For Hosting)
    * @ktempleton
    * @j3r3goss
    * @carvsdriver
    * @mikeyman77
    * @Meticulous
    * @Unjustified Dev
    * @dr4stic
    * @thomas.raines
    * @Racing19969
    * @UberPinguin (for the many things that got this and the i577 going)
    * @Somcom3X
    and @skywalker00 (for being the tester with big enough balls to flash an untested rom and verify it for public release!!)
    With added credits to slim ROM , chameleon os , carbon , etc for any parts of the ui used

~and many, MANY more...

A BIG thanks for the contributions to the cause go out to:
    @Carebear!
    @Romman0
    @njstein

Just because you haven't donated doesn't mean I don't appreciate you too!!..

Anyone having PC transfer issues try this
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mohammadag.samsungusbmassstorageenabler&hl=en
    Thanks @belarsamen

SD-Swap-
    Add these 2 lines to the end of build.prop-
    persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1
    ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard0,/storage/sdcard1

( Thanks @headsupsevenup )

!!UPDATE: NIGHTLIES ARE RUNNING!!
    They are found here..
    http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/t769/nightly/
    ( If PAC servers are down and you havent gotten a new nightly in awhile, There may be a new update here: )
    http://d-h.st/users/InkSlinger666/?fld_id=25958#files

....PACS NIGHTLY CHANGELOGS HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR 2 WEEKS AND ARE TRYING TO GET BACK ONLINE....
    CM Changelogs for the device are here:
    http://10.2.cmxlog.com/?device=t769
    PAC Gerrit reviews for changes done and upcoming here:
    http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

IN THE CASE OF PHONE FCs PLEASE DISABLE PAC IN BLACK..It should fix it..Thanks..
    Nice..

Just an update. Latest nightlies are rocking. Everything is on par! Also, my lockscreen lag is no more! Excellent work!

Sent from a Blazing PACMAN devouring ALL...

Well well..Thats great to hear..Im glad its all working out and the lag is gone..We have been working hard over there..I have alittle personal personal business to deal with today then i am gonna start trying to work out a aosp 4.4 build for our devices (plural)...If we can dial that in, itll be the first step in the transition up..
    I have battled all i can tonight..I will pick up where I left off in the morning and hopefully have something to flash tomorrow..It may fail and not get past boot ani...but its worth a shot...
    UPDATE: We have merged so many commits today. It has gotten to the point of building successfully and now we will dig through the FCs to see where we hang.,..Just wanted everyone to know where we stand...:good:
    OK..I am glad he ran and got backup...look..this is an official thread and I am trying to keep it clean...ktemp, I don't go post in your threads (except for the general i577 one) merely because I do not run the Roms(DU,beanstalk,etc) that they are specific for and i see it as a respect thing.now if everyone is gonna get all crazy and bent over it so be it ...but I am not gonna change my mind in this..I have nothing against any of you, but just asking that people only post in threads that they are directly connected to...When someone asks me a question directly,(like they did) I should be the one to answer it and if I cant I will go into general threads and find the answer..good god...I apologize if anyone got twisted over what I said but again, I stand by it...worry about your own Roms and your own threads is all I'm asking..but again, thanks for your opinion...I now know how you feel..and the people that float threads they have nothing to do with clog up crap with their opinion of things and adds more nonsense for the real users to have to read though to find what they need..I truly don't want 600 pages of peoples opinions that have nothing to do with the ROM itself..

sent from PAC 4.3 infested i577
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official PAC maintainer for the i577 and the galaxy s blaze
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Talk about a power trip! Really guy? On XDA Developers there is something called a Recognized Contributor... How does one get that title? By answering questions and guiding users in the right direction. But if you are trying to take away that ability from someone that might have knowledge in a particular area, you are taking away their ability to assist the community the best way they can. As a developer, I know how hard it can to keep track of every post and every question; therefore, I, and most other devs, rely on those guys who have the knowledge to answer questions and provide suggestions. That is why this is suppose to be a community, and in a community, we help each other out. Just because one is not running a particular ROM, kernel, tweak set, or whatever, as long as they follow the forum rules, they are ENTITLED to post where ever they choose. If you do not like someone posting in your thread and trying to assist you, then lock your thread. Oh wait, you're not a RD so you can't.

Now that I am done trolling, LZ kernel is almost done and on all other msm8660 devices, it has been amazing. I for one can't wait to try it out...