Jul 20, 2012
Velletri, RM
bit.ly
No, this is abandoned.

See the previous post for lineageos 15
Ripee is doing builds.

To fix your device,
Method 1
goto the other thread, and download twrp, rom, and arm gapps, not arm64.

Boot to download mode, in odin deselect reboot device, flash twrp , force reboot with download mode (home power vol down ) buttons, and as soon as device screen goes blank, click recovery buttons ( home power vol up ) immediatly to access twrp.
Flash @ripee build, not this one, and gapps 8.1 arm, not arm64

Method 2, download stock rom, and flash with odin

Msg me telegram tripLr

Hello, I saw you are very expert, please, let me ask you a quick one... Can you point me to a working Oreo Rom for T815 please?
I prefer to avoid Android 11, because with 10 the tablet is already slow :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not responsible for any damage to your device of any sort.
    By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
    Process at your own risk!

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community

Requirements:
    - twrp 3.2.0+
    - backup everything before install
    - wipe data before upgrading from LineageOS 14.1 or stock rom

Install:
    - Flash zip in TWRP
    - Don't forget about gapps (arm 8.1)

Google apps should be installed via recovery immediately after installing ROM.
    If you reboot into ROM before installing Google apps, you must factory reset and then install them, otherwise expect crashes.

Known issues:
    unstable fingerprint
    stuff, I haven't checked

Download:
    T810: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LlC7jBfq3H9FuPKZeKdQ3KyuiglgJTYv
    T815: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZXg6Oy_aSfYL4XoXovfPzQ9pZqD1XVmw

Device sources:
    https://github.com/bonuzzz
    new builds uploaded
    -fixed microphone
    -fixed livedisplay
    So, it's time for changelog to build 0531:
    the goal of this build was simple: to make base platform as stable as possible.
    - kernel has been rebuild from scratch based on latest samsung sources.
    - device config has been revised and almost all reworked.
    - fixed offline charging.
    - tuned brightness settings
    - used another fingerprint hal
    - fixed gps on lte models
    - probably something else

But I couldn't fix microphone and I know it's my own bug which I made in nougat. And I'm sure I fixed it before, but forgot to push to git. I hope I will find solution to it some day.
    Oh nice, fresh update downloading now. @bonuzzz what's new dude?

Charging with device switched off works in the latest build. Very nice!

Yes, offline charging fixed
    From my limited testing after flashing the 20180531 release on the T815 it seems that fingerprint login now works like a charm ( cool !!!) and GPS does so as well ( it was listed as not working for the T815 before - this note has gone). Great work @bonuzzz , thank you and congratulations!
    Almost nothing happened with fingerprint. It goes sleep after a while. But if it works better, that's good, but I think this is effect placebo. It needs to more work later anyway.

bonuzzz switched to the gts2 kernel, which would explain the powered off charging as well as the fingerprint reader working properly.

Thanks for the progress! :)

I didn't switch. I rebuilt kernel with new latest sources and didn't add support for note4. So because of that I changed the name to gts2.

Fingerprint works perfectly now indeed. Also I had an issue previously where Perfect Player would not resume properly when interrupted during video playback - also fixed. Performance feels smoother overall subjectively. Very nice update, kudos!
    I wrote about fingerprint above. To be honest I didn't know about issue with perfect player...

I will write changelog later. I have a little amount of time behind computer last few days.
    New build has been uploaded
    -fixed screen orientation bug
    -fixed mtp
    -fixed vibrator on t815
    -fixed drm stuff