[ROM][T810/T815] AOSP/LineageOS 7.1 Nougat || 2017/01/28

Search This thread

ivanox1972

Sep 26, 2011
Of course thanks to both, more for him. Which app to take for seitch off lumination keys until you make this in options in settings?
I tried galaxy buttons light not work. Please some solution. Rom is fast, and not so battery bad
Sent from my SM-N920C using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
No way !!! Ohhhh that's amazing ^°^

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Has anyone tried this on the SM-T710 yet? I just achieved root last night, first time with android. I used to have apple and jailbreak. Just trying to get into this and see what it is about but can't with my phone as it is the Verizon note 5(920V). Thanks

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
There are two versions of TAB s2 T71x and T81x .
And this ROM for T81x version.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

risant

Aug 6, 2016
any fix for the front camera T810----the picture from the front camera turns blank on T810

T_I

Mar 22, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
Just switched to this image ad daily, runs nice, but can confirm that front camera image is saved as blank. Preview is ok though.

Sent from my T810 running aosp 7.0 nougat

ivanox1972

Sep 26, 2011
Just switched to this image ad daily, runs nice, but can confirm that front camera image is saved as blank. Preview is ok though.

How to switch of illumination permanent on navigation keys?
All other seems great. Battery is spectacular (I jave upgraded to newest BL, your rom also give better battery), all is fluid, new google ui looks realy better

T_I

Mar 22, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
How to switch of illumination permanent on navigation keys?
All other seems great. Battery is spectacular (I jave upgraded to newest BL, your rom also give better battery), all is fluid, new google ui looks realy better

Not my image, but when I can I'll help in the build. At the moment you can't. The needed menu option isn't included yet.

Reactions: henhoy

risant

Aug 6, 2016
Any fix on the video recording and front camera saved as blank image file?updated nougat rom?

risant

Aug 6, 2016
Any update on the video recorder to be use with WeChat,,Google duo,snapchat,viber and Skype.... And the blank saved image from the front camera. Thanks

Reactions: NeWONEx

freaky deaky

Jun 13, 2013
Just this control of keys light and rom is very usable... I tried Galaxy Button Light app, but it can't switch them off...

Can confirm that illumination of softkeys is impossilble to turn off :d I tried everthing I could think of - adb, apps, terminal.. nothing works they just keep shining. Does enybody know how to disable them?

otherwise it is a great rom. Fast, stable and most of all it's pure nougat.

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
Substratum theme engine working nicely on this build! Nice to have 7.0 on this bad boy! Thanks to all theDEVS!!

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
Can confirm that illumination of softkeys is impossilble to turn off :d I tried everthing I could think of - adb, apps, terminal.. nothing works they just keep shining. Does enybody know how to disable them?

otherwise it is a great rom. Fast, stable and most of all it's pure nougat.

We have to wait :)
Btw it's amazing and super fast.

Thanks for Dev :D

Phil DeGrave

Jun 29, 2016
I tried flashing this last night and was successful but could not figure out how to root. After image install I tried to install CM 13 to see if I could get root through CM but only got endless boot loop. Restored backup and back on 6.0 with CM13. Can someone please share the secret of how to get root, thanks in advance.

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
I tried flashing this last night and was successful but could not figure out how to root. After image install I tried to install CM 13 to see if I could get root through CM but only got endless boot loop. Restored backup and back on 6.0 with CM13. Can someone please share the secret of how to get root, thanks in advance.
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs/Issues :
    • Audio input volume is low
    • The video buffer will be cropped into weird dimensions when streaming (YouTube, etc)
    • Netflix is broken(?)

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

### RELEASES ###
    AOSP
    01.09.2016 - SM-T815 / SM-T810
    Paranoid Android
    29.09.2016 - SM-T815 / SM-T810
    CyanogenMod
    26.10.2016 - SM-T815 / SM-T810
    LineageOS
    28.01.2017 - SM-T815 / SM-T810

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSP 7.0 Nougat, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Contributors
    RaymanFX
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_gts2/tree/cm-14.1

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-09-01
    Last Updated 2016-09-01
    Hey everyone, I will kick off official weeklies for the SM-T810 and SM-T815 very soon.
    During the last days, I fixed encryption, a few SELinux issues and Google Play Movies.

Regardless of that, there will be a few bugs still present once the official weeklies start, namely:
    • Fingerprint
    • YouTube videos zooming in when switching to 1080p

For the YouTube stuff, there is a commit on Gerrit to work around the issue, if I don't find the proper fix soon, that solution will probably be integrated.
    Now for fingerprint, you will probably say "oh but it was working in your last build" - and while that is true, there is an issue I was not able to fix until now: the fingerprint kernel driver *must* hold a permanent wakelock to be able to receive input from the sensor.
    If I drop this wakelock code from the driver, the FP sensor will work once after the first boot, but not anymore when resuming the device from suspend.

Aaaaaaaaand there's another catch:
    You *must* use my builds of TWRP for OTA updates to work: LINK.
    That is because TWRP and Android must mount the same partition at /misc for the BCB (boot loader control block) to work. Unfortunately all TWRP builds out there don't mount anything at /misc at all, so they will not be able to handle OTA updates.

Please test the TWRP builds I put up there while I prepare the last steps for weekly builds.
    New LineageOS 14.1 builds for Tab S2 LTE and WiFi are attached to the first post now :)
    Fingerprint, microphone input, and many more are fixed.

New features include hardware RGB display tuning (Settings->Display->LiveDisplay), this is now done on the display processor instead of the GPU and does not drain the battery any longer.
    I'm working on the hardware accelerated video playback issues right now, but LTE and Mic input are next on my list.
    As some of you might have noticed, CyanogenMod is no more and we rebranded to LineageOS.

However, we're not going anywhere (http://lineageos.org/) :)
    What was CyanogenMod is now LineageOS, we just rebranded.
    Almost all of the developers I know have made the switch and are on board with LineageOS.

I hope Samsung gets Nougat out of the door rather sooner than later, because this will simplify the task for sure.
    If not, we'll just continue to hack our way around the issues as we are doing right now.
    Fingerprint implementation has a low priority for me right now, so that needs to wait some more..
    I just uploaded my latest CyanogenMod 14 builds with working video recording for T810 and T815 :)
    These will probably be the last 7.0 builds as I am now working on 7.1 and there's good progress so far.
    Nougat is getting in shape on this tablet at last.. I personally think the new splitscreen and free form floating windows (enabled in the latest build) are pretty nice.