Is this a fact? What a massive pile of nuisance! ? Got us triggered by a great concept and left us for dead right after that.
I broke my tablet last weekend, so no more updates here anymore.
If someone used or uses lineageos 14.1, is speaker rotation work there or not?
edited, thanksFor gapps it shows "arm 8.1" it should be "arm64 8.1"
Edit: 5g seems to be working fine after a resetting WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth. Still can't seem to get audio playing through Bluetooth even though it's connected.
I have official keyboard case too. Unfortunately it's almost unusable in aosp if you need more than one keylayout. What about special keys, aosp doesn't have that triggers what stock rom has. I only could advice 3rd party app, but paid https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1541916Just wanted to let people know of what I've initially noticed and tested.
* Not laggy like stock is
* Able to format sd card for internal storage
* Official Keyboard case works (didn't use much before)
- show/hide key for virtual keyboard and Lang key don't do anything (at least it appears that way)
- Left 'alt' brings up emoji, right 'alt' brings up symbols on virtual keyboard.
* Auto wake/sleep works with 3rd party case (assume all work since it's just a magnet)
* Auto brightness works but I tested it with a flash light.
Nothing will change with official status except It would create more troubles and bureaucracy there.I liked the 14.1 version and I seem to like this version as well. It is to early to say more, but why can't you share this with lineage? It would be a dream, if this would be official and we would recieve updates. And maybe they will help you with the missing GPS?