ROM[TB3-710I/TB3-710F][5.1][OFFICIAL] Stock rom for Lenovo Tab 3 7 Essential

PhatBmt009

Jun 2, 2016
Buon Ma Thuot
Your first TB3-710F link doesn't work anymore. Because I had to reupload the file. ;)
Here's the link to my TB3-710F folder, including TWRP and a new ROM version.

I'd recommend to use this USB driver for the Flash Tool instead. It is signed, meaning you don't have to disable driver signature enforcement, and it's very easy to install in Windows 8 and 10.
Yes man, it's your links. I'm upload new rom
Sorry

Tzul

Jun 25, 2014
@amir-fa My files aren't password-protected. The TB3-710I file's password is "www.gem-flash.com", because that's where it comes from.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Yes man, it's your links. I'm upload new rom
No problem. By the way, I have just uploaded TB3-710F_S000025_160613_ROW, which is newer than what you have linked.

PhatBmt009

Jun 2, 2016
Buon Ma Thuot
@amir-fa My files aren't password-protected. The TB3-710I file's password is "www.gem-flash.com", because that's where it comes from.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

No problem. By the way, I have just uploaded TB3-710F_S000025_160613_ROW, which is newer than what you have linked.
Did you have ss000029 rom?

Tzul

Jun 25, 2014
@PhatBmt009 Since I only have the TB3-710F, I did not dump or upload S000029 for the TB3-710I. By the way, S000030_160621 should be available already for the TB3-710I.

Last edited:

sweetlilmre

Dec 27, 2006
Hi,

Firstly @PhatBmt009: I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the TB3-710I ROM which has allowed me to unbrick my device (which is a huge relief as it belongs to my employer :)).
If you have access to any other releases that would also be helpful.
@Tzul any pointers on generating a custom recovery for the TB3-710I? I've looked into some of the TWRP porting guides but these seem dated and your recovery does not seem to work.
I'm capable of getting around Linux, git, etc. and figuring stuff out so I'd be looking for an intro and a place to ask questions.

Thanks
-(e)

alexgdi

Apr 30, 2016
TB3-710I

Hi PhatBmt009! Pls help me with SP Flash, I use firmware which you posted. As a result, I have an error S_NOT_ENOUCH_STORAGE_SPACE . Pls help! Thx!

UPDATE: I fix it! uncheck usrdata sc_ro marks in SP Flash. Thx for firmware!

Last edited:

Tzul

Jun 25, 2014
@PhatBmt009 I can try to make TWRP for the TB3-710I, but without having this model, I obviously can't test it properly.
And I would need some information about the device first.

• The contents of the files
    /proc/dumchar_info
    /proc/emmc
    /proc/partinfo
    /proc/partitions
    They contain information about the partitioning. Not all of these files might exist.
  • A listing of the /dev directory (requires root), e.g. this will create the listing and save it to /sdcard/devices.txt:
    su -c ls -la /dev > /sdcard/devices.txt
Other stuff I should be able to get from the released firmware.

PhatBmt009

Jun 2, 2016
Buon Ma Thuot
@PhatBmt009 I can try to make TWRP for the TB3-710I, but without having this model, I obviously can't test it properly.

/proc/dumchar_info
    /proc/emmc
    /proc/partinfo
    /proc/partitions
    They contain information about the partitioning. Not all of these files might exist.
  • A listing of the /dev directory (requires root), e.g. this will create the listing and save it to /sdcard/devices.txt:
Cwm is easy man :)

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710I using XDA-Developers mobile app

PhatBmt009

Jun 2, 2016
Buon Ma Thuot

/proc/dumchar_info
    /proc/emmc
    /proc/partinfo
    /proc/partitions
Wait me for 3 days. My tablet is brick

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710I using XDA-Developers mobile app

Tzul

Jun 25, 2014
I don't know if CWM is easy, but it doesn't have support for flashing images, USB MTP, and other cool features TWRP has.
OK, I'll wait.

LordZener

Sep 2, 2016

/proc/dumchar_info
    /proc/emmc
    /proc/partinfo
    /proc/partitions
Wait me for 3 days. My tablet is brick

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710I using
Hi,

firstly thanks to Tzul for his work and for the posted ROMS.
I have the needed file for TWRP porting, but i'm not able to insert the link because i'm new user :(
I've sent you an mp.

Let me know if you need something else.

Reactions: Tzul

Tzul

Jun 25, 2014
@LordZener Thanks for the files! I forgot one thing: TWRP must use the same screen orientation as the stock recovery, therefore I also need to know whether the recovery on the TB3-710I is portrait or landscape.

Reactions: LordZener

LordZener

Sep 2, 2016
@LordZener Thanks for the files! I forgot one thing: TWRP must use the same screen orientation as the stock recovery, therefore I also need to know whether the recovery on the TB3-710I is portrait or landscape.
Hi @Tzul,

Any news about the twrp for tb3-710I? Can I help you in some way(testing, other dumps etc..)? I'm quite experienced in embedded programming, but relatively new of android dev... At now i'm studying the partitioning of the Mtk 6580 soc, but is not clear for me how many entries are necessary into fstab to make a working twrp.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone