• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom] [tblte,trlte and trlteduos] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7 (unofficial) (8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread

Taulant Datja

Sep 2, 2014
I installed this Rom today and it looks very stable compared with other Oreo roms for Galaxy Note 4. I have only 1 question, is there any way to charge the battery faster, because it is charging very slow

Last edited:

stylemessiah

May 2, 2008
Sydney
Had to go back to LOS today after continued glitches

Constant Gmail crashes (only Gmail) not resolved by reinstalling even, weird

Hate the sluggish ugly bootlogo, makes startup slower than it should be, turning bootlogo off results in the same 5-10 second delay on accessing desktop as if you do on LOS

Also got 1/4 less SOT over LOS despite actually tweaking it more than I do with LOS...again weird

Same Sim death issue as LOS, just more apparent

Its a good start though

Reactions: megaequs

ginopico

Sep 5, 2008
I have installed this ROM for two days:
No GSM signal loss, apart from the first time I connected it to the car audio system.
Decent battery life about 8 hours that seems to improve;
Camera stock was freezing only the first time I used it... I still use open camera...
Good audio in calls.
In general everything seems quite stable and fluid.

Thanks for the great job!

ginopico

Sep 5, 2008
It seems to me that the problem of "Sim death" is perhaps surpassed or greatly improved in this ROM compared to LNG or RR.
For example, I had a normal loss of GSM connection, in an area practically without signal, exceeded which, the phone has reconnected independently without having to reboot, while in LNG and RR I always had the "death of the Sim"...

910f clean install

shonkin

Oct 15, 2012
Been using this for a few days now... very impressed!

My questions / observations:

1. The battery charging... it seems to charge quite rapidly for me. I'm not seeing slow charging?

2. Any ideas re spen apps would be great. Also a Samsung Notepad or whatever app would be appreciated.

3. Small issue... but Gmail, after being used, will suddenly shut down (usually in the background). I should probably just turn off its ability to auto-check.

4. I'm getting good service w/ Tmobile and this rom, which is quite nice to see!

ginopico

Sep 5, 2008
Some bluethooth problems: occasional reports of disconnections and sending audio in HiFi of the car, sometimes you can not hear. The battery with medium/low use is on 10/12... Only I find a battery consumption to mobile off, which is a problem I also had with LNG and RR

Last edited:

manne48

Sep 8, 2011
Bielefeld
Very nice rom,beautiful, amazing!Runs very good on the old Note4! Screenshot_Nova_Launcher_20180702-110205.jpeg

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Memoxxx1980

Jul 2, 2018
Rom stock

Hi everyone, I come from Roma stock. I did all the steps ie: root, recovery twpr 3-2-1-0, and installed modem but when I go to flash the rom always tells me error 7. the recoveri is the last available but nothing ... what should I do?

Last edited:

zarti

Nov 29, 2014
Benidorm
Couldn't install Samsung Gear for my S3 Frontier... Does anybody know what to do? Didn't allow me the installation because of the wrong software.

Top Liked Posts