[rom] [tblte,trlte and trlteduos] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7 (unofficial) (8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
How do you stop the (time) sleep screen from coming on? Once it comes on I cant remove or gei off the screen without pulling the batt how can I fix it?

Reinhard79111

Sep 19, 2016
I got some questions ........I 'm curious is it worth it to upgrade your device ?........I have only had experience rooting phones that has the ability to pull the battery is there any big difference between a newer device for example something like a (Google pixel) compared to the note 4?.......I have a 400G SD card in note 4 (it has my roms stored )
I sure don't want a device like an IPhone that you can't expand the memory .
I've also had issues where there were issues with my phone where if I didn't pull the battery I wouldn't have been able to fix some issues with my phone.
Hi, I can only say that the Note 4 with Android 10 fulfills all my needs perfectly. It's fast, reliable, and everything you can wish for.
I use this phone with crdroid's Android 10 and completely without Google services and apps. I use microG instead and everything is working fine.

Reactions: 3v3rdim

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
Hi, I can only say that the Note 4 with Android 10 fulfills all my needs perfectly. It's fast, reliable, and everything you can wish for.
I use this phone with crdroid's Android 10 and completely without Google services and apps. I use microG instead and everything is working fine.
thank you for answering my question .......what is microG?.....how do you use it without Google?......does it use less space ?......what's the benefits of using it if any?

koykoy12345

Jan 23, 2020
10days running crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201211-trlte-v6.12.zip+open_gapps-arm-10.0-nano-20200711.zip+Magisk-21.4(21400).zip=AWNSOME ROM👍👍 very smooth rom,all works perfect .wifi is connected faster and stable than ever before.bluetooth👍.camera👍.most important for me the battery seems to hold much more with this build👍..no battery drain.Beautiful work....🥰👍
Note4 n910f trlte

psuryatej

Oct 9, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
10days running crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201211-trlte-v6.12.zip+open_gapps-arm-10.0-nano-20200711.zip+Magisk-21.4(21400).zip=AWNSOME ROM👍👍 very smooth rom,all works perfect .wifi is connected faster and stable than ever before.bluetooth👍.camera👍.most important for me the battery seems to hold much more with this build👍..no battery drain.Beautiful work....🥰👍
Note4 n910f trlte

Hi, may I know is screen cast option working on this build?

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
Testing this ROM today as most of the other Android 10 ROMs I've tried have been too buggy.

This one looks good on first use but I'm having a strange issue that some apps don't seem to work over wifi (e.g. Amazon, PayPal and BBC iPlayer to name a few) but are working fine over mobile data. The wifi connection is otherwise fine and works without problem on other apps on the phone and also other devices in my house (and also worked on other ROMs before this one). Just some apps don't seem to work over wifi on this ROM.

Any ideas?

koykoy12345

Jan 23, 2020
Testing this ROM today as most of the other Android 10 ROMs I've tried have been too buggy.

This one looks good on first use but I'm having a strange issue that some apps don't seem to work over wifi (e.g. Amazon, PayPal and BBC iPlayer to name a few) but are working fine over mobile data. The wifi connection is otherwise fine and works without problem on other apps on the phone and also other devices in my house (and also worked on other ROMs before this one). Just some apps don't seem to work over wifi on this ROM.

Any ideas?
Check the permitions on each app u got problem.....I don't have such problems.

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like the cause of my problem was Adaway. You have to whitelist certain apps in the latest version.

So this ROM seems to be the best Android 10 I've tried so far for Note 4. The only minor issue I've had in a couple of days is the occasional sim death on reboot. But another reboot usually fixes that.

One small bug is you can't change battery charging light color. Under settings it says 'Battery Light: Configure led color based on battery level and status' but it only lets you turn the light on or off (not select the color). Not a big deal though.

koykoy12345

Jan 23, 2020
Looks like the cause of my problem was Adaway. You have to whitelist certain apps in the latest version.

So this ROM seems to be the best Android 10 I've tried so far for Note 4. The only minor issue I've had in a couple of days is the occasional sim death on reboot. But another reboot usually fixes that.

One small bug is you can't change battery charging light color. Under settings it says 'Battery Light: Configure led color based on battery level and status' but it only lets you turn the light on or off (not select the color). Not a big deal though.

U can change color and the length and speed of the pulse of light......in Notification light option.

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
If u mean..the light of the battery ICON..then yes.u can't change it.

No, not an icon. I mean this setting - it says you can configure the battery charging LED but it only lets you turn it on or off. Not a big deal but thought dev might want to fix it if there's an update.
battery.jpg

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
I just did a fresh install of this & all of a sudden when I 'm trying to make a phone call the # keypad doesn't work & the phone app keeps stop working Y?.......this all of a sudden started happening .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3v3rdim

dallivadr

Apr 5, 2016
Just wanted to say many thanks for this excellent rom. I've been running it a little over a week now, using gapps pico and, after some initial 'teething' I've found it to be very reliable.

Some things I've noticed while playing with it:
- The shipped camera app is not great. Crashes and locks the camera (usually when toggling HDR) requiring a restart to fix. Not to mention the very poor image quality in general. I've switched over to using Snap Camera HDR and am very pleased with the options there, and the resulting image quality. I'd say the quality of images and videos I can capture is on par with that of the stock Samsung camera app - which was quite good imo.
- When using bluetooth, I see the occasional message about bluetooth dropping out, but it all seems to be working fine.
- When typing a message using the shipped messages app, I occasionally see what look like visual artifacts on the screen. Not a problem impacting usage at all, just interesting to note. Kind of like a flicker, of sorts.
- Sim death can occur, but only seems to after a restart. A restart should see the sim recognized again. Really only an issue for me when I was trying to get the camera apps sorted initially. Then, it was only because I was restarting all the time due to borked camera. I've not seen it lose the sim while switched on.
- Battery life is stellar. I'm getting 2 days out of a battery that used to die during the afternoon of the first day. It's a well used battery. That's without applying battery saver either, running in the default 'balanced' mode. I did restrict background data to a few things like gmail, google play store and whatsapp though.
- Hot spot working perfectly.
- Wifi working perfectly.

Basically, it's at the point where I can safely daily drive this rom, which is awesome. Kudos to the creators!

Just wanted to say many thanks for this excellent rom. I've been running it a little over a week now, using gapps pico and, after some initial 'teething' I've found it to be very reliable.
Basically, it's at the point where I can safely daily drive this rom, which is awesome. Kudos to the creators!
What exactly build are you running?

dallivadr

Apr 5, 2016
What exactly build are you running?
I'm using the builds from this post, specifically "crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201211-trlte-v6.12"

Which I believe are the latest.

Reactions: jackulus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trlte for snapdragon model it's right ?

apart from this.. and before to install this... i have need to install somethings like bootloader or kernel or other zip file ?
    For example the gapps after ?

For root i thinks it's so easy........ it's simply can install the current magisk zip from twrp right ? also i ever do from my old OnePlus One :)
    - Snapdragon is our 910F.
    - Neither bootloader (your's is already on the latest one) nor kernel needed

You'll get another PM.
    - you probably mean 910 and not 901. Am I right?
    - Locked bootloader? Not as I know. Flashed TWRP directly in Odin.
    - Daily use? Afaik yes. Mine is a backup device and I've used it recently for a two days period and had no probs meanwhile.
    - Samsung drivers? On my Windows 10 64b I use SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones. Never had KIES on it. So you just might search for it. If you don't find it, PM me and I upload it to my dropbox.
    - Kernel? None extra on mine. I use the one included in the ROM. Of course Gapps (pico or BitGapps) and Magisk are flashed as well.
    - Prerooted? No. See above.
    - Samsung account? Idk as I never had one mine. Can't you log in via browser on PC and add or delete your devices?
    Little OT:
    Yeah exactly... 910F :)
    In this days sometimes i wrongs to write also during google search and i obtain no result :)

Thanks for reply... very very thanks.

Now.. i have some news because infact about one hours ago i have installed the currently TWRP from here:

IT's apparently works whitout any issue.

Now it's time only to choose a correct OS/Roms :)

Instead i have found i have already installed the samsung driver because some time ago i have flashed by odin a very old Samsung phone and i have installed driver for this.... it's also worked for this note 4 whitout any issue.

Now i can boot to TWRP........

about crdroid roms...... at this point i need i can download and install it:

Trlte for snapdragon model it's right ?

apart from this.. and before to install this... i have need to install somethings like bootloader or kernel or other zip file ?
    For example the gapps after ?

For root i thinks it's so easy........ it's simply can install the current magisk zip from twrp right ? also i ever do from my old OnePlus One :)
    I just noticed the latest sources. There is a version 20200528 labeled version 6.6 but then version built on 20201211 version 6.12
    Hello, please which version is most stable?
    I installed CrDroid 4.7.2 (ANdroid 8.1) and get camera FC, no fingerprint reader (can´t scan finger).
    Just need working phone for basic tasks. Thank you
    I'm using crDroid 6 (Android 10)and it's the fastest most stable ROM that I've used yet. Fingerprint is working fine for me and I don't use stock camera (always use Snap camera). Only occasional issue is with Bluetooth but even that is very rare and seems to be true of all ROMs I've tried recently.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FnUBKZfMRYCotfvNioAnDwWlUuak%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FBE3pE0l.png

Based on LineageOS with extra goodies.

This is a free AOSP / CyanogenMod Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there
    crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.

Enjoy!

Contributors
    transi
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo and 9.x Pie

Version Information
    Source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/triplr-dev
    Credits: ripee, crdroid team

Download:
    8, 9: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vohc5043ytfba/trlte
    10: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/090ihonhxlkvo/trlte
    new build soon...