[rom] [tblte,trlte and trlteduos] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7 (unofficial) (8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread
So I have been looking on the Telegram group and abosotely cannot find how to download 7.3..... There are 100's of messages and can't find a grouping for the Note 4.

Can it be dirty flashed?
Gotto search for "7.3" and you'll see it.
I've flashed cleanly so can't tell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-183108.png
    Screenshot_20210409-183108.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Unidave199

glitchgod

Feb 20, 2013
So I looked at that telegram chat and see nothing about samsung note 4. I see Posts about "redmi note 4" but nothing about samsung note 4. I'm a bit paranoid with random links so just trying to figure out the source of this 7.3 if it's not from this xda thread.

So I looked at that telegram chat and see nothing about samsung note 4. I see Posts about "redmi note 4" but nothing about samsung note 4. I'm a bit paranoid with random links so just trying to figure out the source of this 7.3 if it's not from this xda thread.
If you do what I wrote in #1202 you'll find it like I and others did.
This group is by the devs ripee, triplr and others.
It's probably in their opinion not ready for publishing here, or whatever, but nobody tells you to test it. Btw. didn't see a link here for this ROM.

sfaunl

Jul 16, 2013
No need to wait... CrDroid 7.5 trlte build myself today lol...

Download:
CrDroid 7.5 trlte
Untested:
CrDroid 7.5 tblte
CrDroid 7.5 trlteduos
(dirty flashing comes at your own risk, clean flash recommended)
Tested tblte version on N915F. It works without any problem. I also tested the LineageOS 18.1. LineageOS felt much faster. But because of the customization settings, I'm using crDroid now.

Does anybody know if there is a fix for HDR? It's not working on both LineageOS and CrDroid.

Flominator

Feb 10, 2020
Hi,
on my SM-910F SELinux is disabled. The SafetyNet check was successful, but my PhotoTan app does not start.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
to use apps like that, you have to use an official rom, fom a device that is maintained by a manifacture and licenced (ports should work too, but no garantie), device data is stored in a global data bank and if it doesnt match the device spechs app will fail to work properly (this rom is aosp and unofficial, so it will never work and support will likely never be added ;( ), btw selinux disabled due to issues with drivers that otherwise wont work properly.

bruba90

May 27, 2020
Thanks for the info.
I had just wondered because the crDroid 10 v6.12 worked great with OpenGapps. But I just remembered that I was now using MindTheGapps 11.0.0 and not OpenGapps. They are not yet available in version 11.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone