• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[rom] [tblte,trlte and trlteduos] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7 (unofficial) (8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread

Unidave199

Nov 18, 2013
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4
It's sprint SM-N910P
I have the SM-N910P as well. I had a problem recognizing the SIM card from time to time, but a reboot (or two) ususally fixed it. I found the ROM works very well, but had to stop because of the Bluetooth. I found it just could not keep a connection with my FitBit for any lenght of time, despite even setting up a Macrodoid Routine to force a reconnection every 2 mintues. Also, I had to switch to 3G in order to send SMS messages. Despite every attempt in the forums to reset the SMS over SGS I just couldnt use LTE and SMS at the same time.

bruba90

May 27, 2020
Hello,
I have tested last week the crDroid 11 v7.5.2 (trlte) on my SM-N910F. Great praise to the developers, a super ROM. The first positive thing I noticed is that my device stays much cooler when working compared to crDroid 10 v6.12.
In comparison with my second N910F with original ROM, I noticed that the mobile data are lansamer compared to the second device with original ROM (instead of eg 4G is only H or H + displayed). Whether it is actually so or a display error, no idea.
I have not had any problems with SIM recognition so far.
Recently, it freezes in charging mode occasionally, regardless of whether the device is running or it was previously turned off. The only solution is to remove the battery.
SELinux is active in the unrooted state, as soon as rooted with Magisk, SELinux is deactivated and a message is displayed at startup.
Maybe you can check this.

Smoover

Feb 22, 2009
No need to wait... CrDroid 7.5 trlte build myself today lol...

Download:
CrDroid 7.5 trlte (tested)
CrDroid 7.5 tblte (tested)
Untested (Broken):
CrDroid 7.5 trlteduos (broken RIL fix needed, doesnt boot in system properly)
(dirty flashing comes at your own risk, clean flash recommended)
The link for the "CrDroid 7.5 trlte" file times out. I could not find a download link elsewhere in this thread or in the Telegram group. Could someone provide a working download link? The maga.nz links lead to an empty directory. Thanks!

Flominator

Feb 10, 2020
Changelog:
-add trlteduos
-common CrDroid 7.6 Changes
bugs: no 2nd sim on trlteduos

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kvzweikm8PHLvIkISB7sQFy3fG0ybu5k/view?usp=drivesdk

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210531-trlte-v7.6.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fFwa_af7unYUre3BQ8h11DbqXKfn3gU4/view?usp=drivesdk

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210601-tblte-v7.6.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3kf3tMLCYmIkgzSd-Lo64Rf1QrAf7wJ/view?usp=drivesdk

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210601-trlteduos-v7.6.zip (experimental, only with installer inherting from lineage os 18,1)

Last edited:

lgpsony

Apr 3, 2020
Changelog:
-add trlteduos
-common CrDroid 7.6 Changes
bugs: no 2nd sim on trlteduos

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kvzweikm8PHLvIkISB7sQFy3fG0ybu5k/view?usp=drivesdk

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210531-trlte-v7.6.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fFwa_af7unYUre3BQ8h11DbqXKfn3gU4/view?usp=drivesdk

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210601-tblte-v7.6.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3kf3tMLCYmIkgzSd-Lo64Rf1QrAf7wJ/view?usp=drivesdk

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210601-trlteduos-v7.6.zip

trltedous-7.6, installed error, marked"assert failed: run_program("/tmp/install/bin/cariant_blobs.sh")==0" , my phone is N9100 , it can be opened as usual, only remind updated error. is this ok? Thanks for your early reply.

Reactions: kirby3

glitchgod

Feb 20, 2013
This is a great ROM and love the few tweaks that got backed in. I just need to increase the Bluetooth reliability and be able to SMS from LTE.
Hey so we are in the same boat so maybe others. For the sprint note 4 their are old posts about phones needing to be unlocked and reflashed with new modems to get 4g when going sprint to tmobile. And even then some say that's not enough

Flominator

Feb 10, 2020
trltedous-7.6, installed error, marked"assert failed: run_program("/tmp/install/bin/cariant_blobs.sh")==0" , my phone is N9100 , it can be opened as usual, only remind updated error. is this ok? Thanks for your early reply.
ok thanks, shoudnt happen, rom broke again even when working on lineage os, so CrDroid isnt ready yet for duos, any way thanks for Information.

meechieervin

Feb 9, 2008
I have a question,I looked through the post but I think I'm the only one with this problem,running crdroid android 10 and I love it,the problem I'm having with it is my phone (TMobile note 4) isn't recognizing when I plug in my headphones,it worked on crdroid Android 9,the question I have is there another kernel I could use for the rom if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

Flominator

Feb 10, 2020
I have a question,I looked through the post but I think I'm the only one with this problem,running crdroid android 10 and I love it,the problem I'm having with it is my phone (TMobile note 4) isn't recognizing when I plug in my headphones,it worked on crdroid Android 9,the question I have is there another kernel I could use for the rom if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great
just upgrade to CrDroid 7.6 (Android 11) there its fixed ;) , Im not responsable for anything in CrDroid (Android 10) Android 10 is transis stuff, dont expect any fixes for Android 10, its AOL ... sadly.

meechieervin

Feb 9, 2008
just upgrade to CrDroid 7.6 (Android 11) there its fixed ;) , Im not responsable for anything in CrDroid (Android 10) Android 10 is transis stuff, dont expect any fixes for Android 10, its AOL ... sadly.
yes i did try (crdroid 7.6) and it did work ,but with the Gapps package (pico) google assistant don't work when you say ok google,I also tried the test Gapps for Android 11 the stock and the super and it get stuck on the bootup logo

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts