[rom] [tblte,trlte and trlteduos] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7 (unofficial) (8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread
10days running crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201211-trlte-v6.12.zip+open_gapps-arm-10.0-nano-20200711.zip+Magisk-21.4(21400).zip=AWNSOME ROM👍👍 very smooth rom,all works perfect .wifi is connected faster and stable than ever before.bluetooth👍.camera👍.most important for me the battery seems to hold much more with this build👍..no battery drain.Beautiful work....🥰👍
Note4 n910f trlte

Hi, may I know is screen cast option working on this build?

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
Testing this ROM today as most of the other Android 10 ROMs I've tried have been too buggy.

This one looks good on first use but I'm having a strange issue that some apps don't seem to work over wifi (e.g. Amazon, PayPal and BBC iPlayer to name a few) but are working fine over mobile data. The wifi connection is otherwise fine and works without problem on other apps on the phone and also other devices in my house (and also worked on other ROMs before this one). Just some apps don't seem to work over wifi on this ROM.

Any ideas?

koykoy12345

Jan 23, 2020
Testing this ROM today as most of the other Android 10 ROMs I've tried have been too buggy.

This one looks good on first use but I'm having a strange issue that some apps don't seem to work over wifi (e.g. Amazon, PayPal and BBC iPlayer to name a few) but are working fine over mobile data. The wifi connection is otherwise fine and works without problem on other apps on the phone and also other devices in my house (and also worked on other ROMs before this one). Just some apps don't seem to work over wifi on this ROM.

Any ideas?
Check the permitions on each app u got problem.....I don't have such problems.

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like the cause of my problem was Adaway. You have to whitelist certain apps in the latest version.

So this ROM seems to be the best Android 10 I've tried so far for Note 4. The only minor issue I've had in a couple of days is the occasional sim death on reboot. But another reboot usually fixes that.

One small bug is you can't change battery charging light color. Under settings it says 'Battery Light: Configure led color based on battery level and status' but it only lets you turn the light on or off (not select the color). Not a big deal though.

koykoy12345

Jan 23, 2020
Looks like the cause of my problem was Adaway. You have to whitelist certain apps in the latest version.

So this ROM seems to be the best Android 10 I've tried so far for Note 4. The only minor issue I've had in a couple of days is the occasional sim death on reboot. But another reboot usually fixes that.

One small bug is you can't change battery charging light color. Under settings it says 'Battery Light: Configure led color based on battery level and status' but it only lets you turn the light on or off (not select the color). Not a big deal though.

U can change color and the length and speed of the pulse of light......in Notification light option.

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
If u mean..the light of the battery ICON..then yes.u can't change it.

No, not an icon. I mean this setting - it says you can configure the battery charging LED but it only lets you turn it on or off. Not a big deal but thought dev might want to fix it if there's an update.
battery.jpg

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A51
I just did a fresh install of this & all of a sudden when I 'm trying to make a phone call the # keypad doesn't work & the phone app keeps stop working Y?.......this all of a sudden started happening .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3v3rdim
Just wanted to say many thanks for this excellent rom. I've been running it a little over a week now, using gapps pico and, after some initial 'teething' I've found it to be very reliable.

Some things I've noticed while playing with it:
- The shipped camera app is not great. Crashes and locks the camera (usually when toggling HDR) requiring a restart to fix. Not to mention the very poor image quality in general. I've switched over to using Snap Camera HDR and am very pleased with the options there, and the resulting image quality. I'd say the quality of images and videos I can capture is on par with that of the stock Samsung camera app - which was quite good imo.
- When using bluetooth, I see the occasional message about bluetooth dropping out, but it all seems to be working fine.
- When typing a message using the shipped messages app, I occasionally see what look like visual artifacts on the screen. Not a problem impacting usage at all, just interesting to note. Kind of like a flicker, of sorts.
- Sim death can occur, but only seems to after a restart. A restart should see the sim recognized again. Really only an issue for me when I was trying to get the camera apps sorted initially. Then, it was only because I was restarting all the time due to borked camera. I've not seen it lose the sim while switched on.
- Battery life is stellar. I'm getting 2 days out of a battery that used to die during the afternoon of the first day. It's a well used battery. That's without applying battery saver either, running in the default 'balanced' mode. I did restrict background data to a few things like gmail, google play store and whatsapp though.
- Hot spot working perfectly.
- Wifi working perfectly.

Basically, it's at the point where I can safely daily drive this rom, which is awesome. Kudos to the creators!

Just wanted to say many thanks for this excellent rom. I've been running it a little over a week now, using gapps pico and, after some initial 'teething' I've found it to be very reliable.
Basically, it's at the point where I can safely daily drive this rom, which is awesome. Kudos to the creators!
What exactly build are you running?

Unidave199

Nov 18, 2013
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Just loaded CrDriod 10 on my Sprint Variant Note 4. Calls work and GPS works, but for some reason MMS and SMS not working. Getting the occasional bluetooth fail as well. Trying to see if it is just a settings problem..

After several failed attemps (completely my fault) I get it up and running again and boy do I like it!

The main challenge I have is a issue known as SMS over SGS. I am a Sprint Coustomer in the U.S. using the 910P variant. I have tried both Global and LTE (Reccomended) settings. They both show a good signal and LTE connection.

But when I send an SMS using included and 3rd party messengers, it will not send.
But if I put the phone on 3G network it seems to work fine.

I have seen some other posts talkign about this problem but no solutions found. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

I noted some bluetooth force closing issues as well, but I have heard this is a very common problem that has never really been resolved.

But this is a GREAT ROM! Thank you for the continued work!

Dave

P.S. I have TB's my wifi calling aps with the Stock ROM. I wonder if I can port them into this rom to give me WiFi calling?

Last edited:

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A51
I have a huge problem ....I'm literally broken hearted.....I love my note 4.....but I can no longer use it because its not volte compatible I can no longer use it with my t-mobile network .....does anyone have a remedy for my problem ....I know it's the phone because I just got two new phones and they both don't work....& I tried my chip in a phone thats not a note 4 & it works fine....any idea's solutions ?

I have a huge problem ....I'm literally broken hearted.....I love my note 4.....but I can no longer use it because its not volte compatible I can no longer use it with my t-mobile network .....does anyone have a remedy for my problem ....I know it's the phone because I just got two new phones and they both don't work....& I tried my chip in a phone thats not a note 4 & it works fine....any idea's solutions ?
Tmobile released a new baseband to the N910T, if you have that variant.

tbmmbt

Aug 2, 2017
I really like this ROM but noticed a gradual but large drop in my internal storage space over the last few weeks since installing it.

My usual cache clearing/SD maid cleanup routine hasn't helped so digging deeper I've noticed big collections of .pma files within individual apps app_webview/ folder. Sometimes a couple of GB in size that never get deleted.

Seems to be a known issue, especially on Lineage ROMs (see https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/2820) but also on other ROMs and the recommended solution is to update Android System Webview Beta via the Play store. I've manually deleted all my .pma files and updated my webview and will see if that helps.

Top Liked Posts