[rom] [tblte,trlte and trlteduos] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7 (unofficial) (8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread

scallwipe235

Oct 23, 2020
Excellent, 6.12 now working well,
Thnk@transi.

Hi you mean that everything work on this crdroid-trlte-v6.12.zip .. such as earphone ? fingerprint ? all sensor ? battery drain quickly or very slowly ? can you give me some detail plz ... thx

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Around 10-15'.
Same if just ROM is flashed?
Or flash Magisk after first rebooting to system.

Hi do flash bitgapps addons too ?

Hi you mean that everything work on this crdroid-trlte-v6.12.zip .. such as earphone ? fingerprint ? all sensor ? battery drain quickly or very slowly ? can you give me some detail plz ... thx

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Hi do flash bitgapps addons too ?
Flashed ROM+Bitgapps in one go, and Magisk either later, or with the first flash. (can't remember as I own to many devices).
Used N910F two days fully (usually just a backup device) and drain was quite normal (once refuelled).
Don't use fingerprint any longer as I got too much disappointed by custom roms previously.
Earphone worked already few releases before, didn't test it this time.
GPS and proximity sensor worked.

Last edited:

scallwipe235

Oct 23, 2020
Flashed ROM+Bitgapps in one go, and Magisk either later, or with the first flash. (can't remember as I own to many devices).
Used N910F two days fully (usually just a backup device) and drain was quite normal (once refuelled).
Don't use fingerprint any longer as I got too much disappointed by custom roms previously.
Earphone worked already few releases before, didn't test it this time.
GPS and proximity sensor worked.

thx can you test earphone for me ? if everything is okay with this version, I could use it for daily..... so I will make a dirty flash tonight

lgpsony

Apr 3, 2020
Happy flashing.
Earphone is working fine with RadioDroid so it should do with all others as well.

Unfortunately, Blooth earphone is not working well and this Droid latest rom also could not support the Adoptable Storage,:crying:

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Dear Master ,Unfortunately, Bluooth earphone is not working well and this Droid latest rom also could not support the Adoptable Storage could you repair them in next version? my phone is trtledous(n9100):good:

denny02ng

Apr 27, 2008
Black screen while making calls

I had the issue of black screen while making calls, (whatsapp and regular calls). i was able to fix this issue with "Proximity Sensor Reset/Fix (+Overrider service)" from the playstore. Thinking this might help those who've reported having black screen issue.

Sorry to interrupt,
the Page Sequence is not ok as you see in the Hardcopy. Also returning from last page to Page 55 is not working. You will be lead to page 1 !!!
Greetings
1606904898721.png

Apex Predator

Oct 15, 2011
Hi @transi1, loving this ROM so much, excellent work! I have a question that I'm hoping you or someone else can answer.

I want to use OmniSwitch as it's my fave recents/app switcher. On Pie, Oreo and Nougat there was a flashable zip available that worked flawlessly but it's not working on 10. It gives an error "failed to gain system permissions". In the OmniSwitch thread they are saying that the only way to get it working is to patch the system to disable signature verification in the package manager. Ok, fine, so I figured out how to do that. There are like 3 different methods (and probably more) but all of them result in a bootloop.

So far these are the three I've tried:

1. The app that shall not be named but may or may not rhyme with Ducky Latcher.
  2. Installed Riru core then Edexposed and tried Core Patch and Hidden Core
  3. Finally, probably the best (as in most thorough and proper method) was Smali Patcher.
All three appear to work, ie patching is done but phone never gets past the eye logo on boot, that part just before CRDROID would appear underneath on a normal boot.

So I appeal to those with greater knowledge: why doesn't this ROM like sig verification disabled?

One more question: if I can't fix this patching business to get OmniSwitch working, would it be possible for you (@transi1) to sign the apk with the same key as the ROM so it works without complaint? No idea if that's even possible but if it is let me know. I'm attaching it here just in case you wanna give it a go. This was pulled out of a 10 ROM by someone in the OmniSwitch thread.

Even better, would you consider baking it into the next update? Choice of recents is always a good thing. :)

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. :D

Peace.

Attachments

• OmniSwitch.10.apk
    1 MB · Views: 18

PJzzz

Stock camera doesn't work on my N910F with latest romo_O (crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201211-trlte-v6.12)
It opens but that's all. (no screen or buttons visible)
What could I try to solve this?
Edit: Flip phone to mute doesn't work either.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts