• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom][tc] paranoidandroid 2.21 jb 4.1.2 [13-10-2012]

Search This thread

nims11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Ahmedabad
This rom is compiled from sources of paranoid android and I also used cooper sources from Jellaxy sources, So you can donate to Paranoid developers as well as The whisp and other team member

I'm doing this only as hobby so no eta , when I get time Ill fix bugs and update rom

untitled-1lqk9o.png

paranoid_notabf8j0a.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
  • 1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
  • 2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
  • 3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
  • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
  • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
  • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-09-25_16-41-43.png
    screenshot_2012-09-25_16-41-43.png
    123 KB · Views: 5,553
  • screenshot_2012-09-25_16-42-29.png
    screenshot_2012-09-25_16-42-29.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 6,050
  • screenshot_2012-09-25_17-17-51.png
    screenshot_2012-09-25_17-17-51.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 6,091
Last edited:

nims11

Aug 12, 2011
Ahmedabad
Downloads and changelog

Guys donate to all credited people and also to me if you guys happy with our work

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?3aqzvgdv7llcvg4

How to install
wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvic cache
then install

Bugs

1) HQ video playback (need OpenMAX libraries from Qualcomm, unfortunately, they are not going to release them)
2) Native USB tethering
3) Native Wi-Fi tethering
4) Videorecording
5) Google Now (Voicesearch)

paranoid_changelogjmkth.png

http://paranoid-rom.com/forum/changelogs-news

Date 13-10-2012
camera with preview fixed ( thanks to lagloose for his camerahal)
JB 4.1.2
Paranoid 2.21
reboot problem fixed ( need confirmation)
some other changes/fixes

Alpha 2
All hangs and fc of system fixed
You can use paranoid setting
Much stable as same as cm10 and aokp
paranoid 2.15

How to set the workspace mode

untitled-2jvzs3.png

How to change an apps Layout and size

untitled-1biqpb.png

Last edited:

nims11

Aug 12, 2011
Ahmedabad
So we cant use paranoid settings at all?

yep atleast for this build but this app only define density of each app that you set and phone/tablet mod
and you can do this by yourself simply adding your mode/density in properties.conf bit difficult for noob but advance user can do this

its first build so some bugs are always expected

diegonnc

Feb 7, 2012
Piriapolis
yep atleast for this build but this app only define density of each app that you set and phone/tablet mod
and you can do this by yourself simply adding your mode/density in properties.conf bit difficult for noob but advance user can do this

its first build so some bugs are always expected

Okay, i guess i will wait for your next version then, thanks and keep it up:good:

LepayDS

Mar 4, 2012
Payakumbuh
this is pretty rom dude :)

but my device have a problem with apollo and gallery.
gallery and apollo is empty.
I got this trouble with all CM10 rom.
can u help me ?
:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is compiled from sources of paranoid android and I also used cooper sources from Jellaxy sources, So you can donate to Paranoid developers as well as The whisp and other team member

I'm doing this only as hobby so no eta , when I get time Ill fix bugs and update rom

untitled-1lqk9o.png

paranoid_notabf8j0a.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
    Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • 1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • 2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    • 3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

Downloads and changelog

Guys donate to all credited people and also to me if you guys happy with our work

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3aqzvgdv7llcvg4

How to install
    wipe data
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvic cache
    then install

Bugs

1) HQ video playback (need OpenMAX libraries from Qualcomm, unfortunately, they are not going to release them)
    2) Native USB tethering
    3) Native Wi-Fi tethering
    4) Videorecording
    5) Google Now (Voicesearch)

paranoid_changelogjmkth.png

http://paranoid-rom.com/forum/changelogs-news

Date 13-10-2012
    camera with preview fixed ( thanks to lagloose for his camerahal)
    JB 4.1.2
    Paranoid 2.21
    reboot problem fixed ( need confirmation)
    some other changes/fixes

Alpha 2
    All hangs and fc of system fixed
    You can use paranoid setting
    Much stable as same as cm10 and aokp
    paranoid 2.15

How to set the workspace mode

untitled-2jvzs3.png

How to change an apps Layout and size

untitled-1biqpb.png
    I hope so :thumbup: but lets see when nims got some time free :p 2.99 has the pie controls it really good.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Pa 2.99 stuff with pie will included but it will be PAC update not pure paranoid , currently wip
    Hey, just found a video about Paranoids newest version, will you port this soon? Seems so awefull great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gT5XOWU8u-o

Yep I know
    exams just completed so will start work
    Update

Rom updated and all hangs and fc of system fixed

Only paranoid wallpaper app fc but not big issue will fix next time