[rom]=te(h[)e\/!l=awesomeness guaranteed

Search This thread

techdevil

Feb 26, 2012
Bangalore
HI GUYS HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GOT SOME FREE TIME SO I THOUGHT OF MAKING A ROM FOR YOU ALL,IN MY ROM I HAVE TAKEN WOLF XPERIA AS BASE AND MADE IT MORE BEAUTIFUL AND FAST

Instructions:
1.Go to xrecovery
2.Do a factory reset
3.Wipe cache partition
4.Wipe dalvik cache and battery stats
5.Install custom zip(ROM)

DOWNLOADS

1.ROM

2.xLOUD AND BRAVIA ENGINE

3.SCREENSHOTS

HOPE YOU LIKED MY WORK

SMASH :good: BUTTON IF YOU LIKED MY WORK:cool:

techdevil

Feb 26, 2012
Bangalore
its stock based and for both locked and unlocked bl,i have removed all ram eating apps and battery draining apps to mazimise performance

acerulz

Jul 3, 2011
Bangalore
ya the looks are good but u can better give a Log of what all u have implemented else people will see it as just a theme nothing more... !! just an opinion ! nothing personal (P.s. like the screenshots but)

Reactions: techdevil

niraj30518

Aug 3, 2008
Mumbai
appreciate your work !!!
but it would be better if u provide a detailed description pls...
Any known bugs????

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

addak

Mar 19, 2012
Goa,India
hey dude awesome rom but one thing,theme isnt that good so could u make themes like xperia s,ics and htc sense?

techdevil

Feb 26, 2012
Bangalore
hey dude awesome rom but one thing,theme isnt that good so could u make themes like xperia s,ics and htc sense?

now i am working on a gaming rom with ics theme but lockscreen will be like xperia s because its so cool ,but its very difficult to bring lagfree experience but i am working to make it lagfree.

DONT MIND PRESSING THE FREAKING :good: BUTTON

addak

Mar 19, 2012
Goa,India
i dont mean a gaming version with these options,but a rom without bloatware like dixperia 7(i only need the music player lockscreen and theme)gaming rom u make how u want

legzd2010

Dec 13, 2010
Glossop
is it supposed to be stuck on landscape rotation? every screen that supports landscape mode is forced into it, is this your build.prop setting or are the accelerometer broken?

EDIT: Appologies, problem was with Kernel. If any other has this same problem, flash a different Kernel. I am using DoomKernel for this rom.

& to get GTAIII working well with X10, download and implement V6 Supercharger (search forum) Download chainfire3D from market and install, download qualcom opengl plugin for chainfire and enable it in the chainfire program. Change openGL settings in Chainfire to absolute minimum. There are alternative audio files for GTAIII that can be replaced in android\data\com.gtaIII ect... to improve speed also (google this) BUT it also depends on what class your SDCard is, class 8 works very well, expecially if you change the read-ahead speed to around 3mb. Using this method on CM9 roms improve the game also. Not sure on other games, only tested GTA coz its awesome. you can also use the old cheats for the pc version ;)

^ sorry to post this here, but it seems some users in this thread had interest for GTAIII.

Last edited:
Reactions: techdevil

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI GUYS HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GOT SOME FREE TIME SO I THOUGHT OF MAKING A ROM FOR YOU ALL,IN MY ROM I HAVE TAKEN WOLF XPERIA AS BASE AND MADE IT MORE BEAUTIFUL AND FAST

Instructions:
    1.Go to xrecovery
    2.Do a factory reset
    3.Wipe cache partition
    4.Wipe dalvik cache and battery stats
    5.Install custom zip(ROM)

DOWNLOADS

1.ROM

2.xLOUD AND BRAVIA ENGINE

3.SCREENSHOTS

HOPE YOU LIKED MY WORK

SMASH :good: BUTTON IF YOU LIKED MY WORK:cool:

now i am working on a gaming rom with ics theme but lockscreen will be like xperia s because its so cool ,but its very difficult to bring lagfree experience but i am working to make it lagfree.

DONT MIND PRESSING THE FREAKING :good: BUTTON
    ya the looks are good but u can better give a Log of what all u have implemented else people will see it as just a theme nothing more... !! just an opinion ! nothing personal (P.s. like the screenshots but)
    appreciate your work !!!
    but it would be better if u provide a detailed description pls...
    Any known bugs????

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

as far i have not encountered any bugs
    does gta 3 work smooth in this rom? i ask bcose u said it is gaming rom

there is some lag because its not a complete gaming rom,now i am making a complete gaming rom in which i believe that gta will work like charm

x10 has got less ram so to make virtual ram you need to download swapper from the play store,it will help improve gameplay a lot