• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [TEAM EXYNOS] ULTRA ROM FOR S9 AND S9+ EXYNOS MODELS [rom mods]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Eamo5

Recognized Developer
You know there's something wrong when you can identify someone by their retarded ramblings. Iqbal seriously needs to get a life.

Thx to Iqbal Credits to Iqbal

Lol I seriously don't get this guy. Like why plagerise a ROM and distribute it with his name on it ? if you can't even make your own ROM or even properly plagerise someone else's ROM and somehow have people encountering errors, you probably shouldn't be distributing it on XDA regardless of it being morally wrong to steal someone's work.

Anyway have a fun ban again :) hope it was worth your time

malybru

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Lead
Staff member
Aug 16, 2006
London
Mod Edit

May I remind you of the XDA RULES

12.3. Re-releasing other's works as your own is forbidden. The code that you release into the wild must have something beyond minor aesthetic changes that makes it better than the last. As this can be subjective, kang reports will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you feel that your code has been kanged, please contact the Dev Relations team (listed below) if you cannot solve the issue amicably via PM. Please understand that you will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate your claim;

Thread closed

malybru
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit

May I remind you of the XDA RULES

12.3. Re-releasing other's works as your own is forbidden. The code that you release into the wild must have something beyond minor aesthetic changes that makes it better than the last. As this can be subjective, kang reports will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you feel that your code has been kanged, please contact the Dev Relations team (listed below) if you cannot solve the issue amicably via PM. Please understand that you will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate your claim;

Thread closed

malybru
    Senior Moderator
    many extra screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/F2DkiMh
    EnkYoa4.jpg

FEATURES:
    TRIPLE X-MOD TOUCHWIZ
    3MINIT BATTERY
    NO KANG
    DELUXE FEELING
    PIXEL EXPERIENCE
    CALLER SCREEN OPTIMIZED
    SETTINGS APP OPTIMIZED
    MODDED SYSTEM
    STOCK KERNEL
    MANY MOD
    NO KANGZ
    SMALL MOD STATUS BAR: 3MINIT EXPERIENCE
    MANY MORE !!!!

AUDIO FEATURES:
    OPTIMIZED AUDIO DRIVER
    EXTREME BASS OPTIONS
    EQ INCLUDED AND TUNED BY MY BROTHER (AUDIO PHILE !)
    libs fixed

EXTRA MOD
    swipe mods
    color change mods
    full custom brushed aluminum mod
    ultra modded camera
    knox 0x0 mod
    more!

BY RUSSIAN DEVELOPER LIVE IN SRI LANAKA
    I flashed rom - cannot use Samsung Themes - error message says it is not supported on this device - Galaxy (Samsung Aps) is also not supported.

Going thru the installation when I flashed in TWRP - Same INstallation (exact same installation) as Exynos LIght rom - weird.....

when you go into settings - about phone it is says this is the EXYNOS LIGHT ROM and says the developer is yash2duster

Thanks to Iqbal aka @ augustinnnnnn (Telegram)

You are a PRO

But Use Photoshop next time not poor Paint lol
    Also use english keyboard and change all names properly in all the xmls and scripts
    (You forgot to remove names in all the places lol)

Take TIPS Always:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kang Screenshots #Attached
    View attachment 4552247 View attachment 4552248 View attachment 4552249
    View attachment 4552250 View attachment 4552251 View attachment 4552252

Dead Admin @MikeChannon
    please have a look at this when free