adityak74

Jan 18, 2013
St Louis
TEAM NoA ROM v1.0

TEAM%20NoA%20ROM%20BANNER.png

Screenshots

Downloads:

Click Here to Download ROM and Kernel

NOTE:This ROM is tested only on unlocked bootloader and only on DooMLord Kernel for MMCM7v1.I think it may also run on DooMKernel v06.

Installation:

1.Download the ROM,wifi drivers,kernel
2.Flash the kernel using Flashtool
3.Boot into Xrecovery by pressing back button on Blue LED glow
4.Do a Factory Reset(Full Wipe),then Wipe Cache,Wipe Dalvik Cache(this option is in advanced tab)
5.Install zip from SD card and Select the ROM file TEAM NoA CM7.2.zip
6.Aroma Installer will start follow the instructions installing using Full Wipe option is better(make a backup of the data before doing this)
7.After installation is complete,again install zip from SD card and select x10_gb_DooMKernel-v06_wifi.zip
8.Reboot and Enjoy

NOTE : Doing a 2 or 3 reboots after the installation can help the ROM settle before installing or playing with it.Don't Panic if it says MM CM 7.2 ROM in the Aroma Installer menu since I don't know how to code for aroma or edit it I have left it as it is.

Features:
All CM7.2 Featues
ICS Animations
Profiles Also Working
Cyanogenmod Settings added
ROM gives max performance in 245-998MHz using Smartassv2 Governer
Nexus Bootanimation

Bugs:

USB tethering - works with easy tethering(already included)
No Camera Zoom
Playing Audio in PC Via Bluetooth results a reboot.

Credits -

Many thanks to {Rom is based on} - MM TEAM CM 7.2 ROM
Doomlord and Cobrato - For the kernel sources
I have just themed this ROM and included Beats Audio
Many thanks to Amarullz Script Coding of Aroma Installer Since I am new to Aroma Installer I don't know much about it.
I am if I left anyone in the credits but thank you all!!!:)

And finally If you find it better help and encourage me to do more by giving a hit on Thanks button :)

Last edited:

kanewilliam

Oct 23, 2010
Looks good and from another indian developer . Will check it out .Thanks man . Keep Xperia x10 alive.

adityak74

Jan 18, 2013
St Louis
I hope you guys to test my rom. For functionality and other issues and please report me if any and working on the bugs soon there will be fix

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app

karthikx10

Jan 13, 2011
I would have tried this rom if it had the dailer with search contact by name/number from the numberpad...
but i like the font...whats the name or please upload the font file

adityak74

Jan 18, 2013
St Louis
Do you have any link or any pic of the dialer or tell me the Rom in which you have that dialer you ate talking about I will try to include it in the aroma installer so that you can choose it when you are installing the ROM

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app

karthikx10

Jan 13, 2011
Do you have any link or any pic of the dialer or tell me the Rom in which you have that dialer you ate talking about I will try to include it in the aroma installer so that you can choose it when you are installing the ROM

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app

i mean the stock dailer which comes with xperia s family onwards - in number pad you can search be name or number and it will lively display results from contacts
tell me font name

screenshot201205051641.png

Dashkura

May 16, 2011
Nothing to say about the rom, all is good, all work as well.
It's always pleasant to see X10 comunity alive \o/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TEAM NoA ROM v1.0

TEAM%20NoA%20ROM%20BANNER.png

Screenshots

Downloads:

Click Here to Download ROM and Kernel

NOTE:This ROM is tested only on unlocked bootloader and only on DooMLord Kernel for MMCM7v1.I think it may also run on DooMKernel v06.

Installation:

1.Download the ROM,wifi drivers,kernel
    2.Flash the kernel using Flashtool
    3.Boot into Xrecovery by pressing back button on Blue LED glow
    4.Do a Factory Reset(Full Wipe),then Wipe Cache,Wipe Dalvik Cache(this option is in advanced tab)
    5.Install zip from SD card and Select the ROM file TEAM NoA CM7.2.zip
    6.Aroma Installer will start follow the instructions installing using Full Wipe option is better(make a backup of the data before doing this)
    7.After installation is complete,again install zip from SD card and select x10_gb_DooMKernel-v06_wifi.zip
    8.Reboot and Enjoy

NOTE : Doing a 2 or 3 reboots after the installation can help the ROM settle before installing or playing with it.Don't Panic if it says MM CM 7.2 ROM in the Aroma Installer menu since I don't know how to code for aroma or edit it I have left it as it is.

Features:
    All CM7.2 Featues
    ICS Animations
    Profiles Also Working
    Cyanogenmod Settings added
    ROM gives max performance in 245-998MHz using Smartassv2 Governer
    Nexus Bootanimation

Bugs:

USB tethering - works with easy tethering(already included)
    No Camera Zoom
    Playing Audio in PC Via Bluetooth results a reboot.

Credits -

Many thanks to {Rom is based on} - MM TEAM CM 7.2 ROM
    Doomlord and Cobrato - For the kernel sources
    I have just themed this ROM and included Beats Audio
    Many thanks to Amarullz Script Coding of Aroma Installer Since I am new to Aroma Installer I don't know much about it.
    I am if I left anyone in the credits but thank you all!!!:)

And finally If you find it better help and encourage me to do more by giving a hit on Thanks button :)