[ROM]{Team PATB}(MC2) Lab Rats ROM 4.1 10/20 Now including Lab Tools!

Search This thread

TeamPATB

Feb 17, 2014
Pinky and the Brain present
Lab Rats

OPBANNERMA7_zps3d03f735.jpg

This ROM is a collaborative effort between members of Team PATB. We hope you enjoy running it as much as we've enjoyed putting it all together. Like all ROM's this is a work in progress and we hope to add much more to it as we continue. We try to test everything before releasing but please be patient with us if you find any bugs or issues. We'll do our best to get them fixed.

VIDEO REVIEWS!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZHYZzw-kV4&sns=tw

ChangeLog_zps0cd6dc4e.png

Fixed the skip tracks
Removed excess batteries
Added the OTA to the main settings
More toggles in lab tools!
Some clean up and orginization
Probably more

Known Bugs: Unfortunatly the 160 char bug still exsists, we thought it was fixed
Still make backups before flashing stuff from the updater

A big shoutout to @jimmydene84 for hooking us up! Also @sleshepic for some tweaks.
This update has changed a lot so it's really important to clean install (wipe cache, dalvik cache, factory reset, system, and data in twrp, I am not sure what to select in cwm). Also, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACK UP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING ELSE!!!! A lot of the stuff may break you from the updater, so please post in the thread whats ok and whats not if you try anything.

I'm probably going to miss some changes for the changelog, but heres what I can remember:

Added Lab Tools to the settings app. Inside the settings app you can find:
Lab Rats Updater. This replaces the TN updater and is still located in the app drawer as well for user convenience.

Reboot button for user convenience.

Rom Control including the following mods: general, lockscreen, clock, and various status bar mods. This is located in settings under lab tools,

Changed some tweaks again, thanks to @sleshepic for some of his!
23 toggles are now default
Back to LK8 kernel as Saber isnt good for everyone but it is still the Rat kernel of choice.
More theming as usual including some awesome toggles, drop down, loading symbol, text selector icons, and more!
Debloated some more, but I don't think most users will notice any loss of functionality.
Removed TN stuff, as Team Pinky and the Brain are all we need! We are also going by the Rats of Anarchy as we needed more than 2 rats lol. We arent sure exactly what name we are going to stick with, we are always open to your thoughts tho!
Added a new boot animation to remove TN and the other text. The quality isnt the greatest but it will be improved at a later date.
Added new PATB script when flashing.

Known bugs:
This is the first time we have ever needed this for a base on release day!
Anything from the updater may break you as most of it needs updating.
A few of the batteries do not work correctly and are labeled nothing to see here and move on.
The draw to create a cropped screen shot does not open the cut out screen. It is still saved to your screenshots it just doesnt pop up with the options.
Music controls are picky on when they work and what music player you use. If you find a way it works best post it in the thread.
Thanks from @jimmydene84 in regards to Lab Tools:
Thanks to Didact74 for is tireless efforts and the s3 and willingness to share his guides and mods mainly this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1928943
Beanstown106, synergy team, and alliance team for porting it already (used code reference from all when i got stuck)
and a personal thank you to R3d's/fkfmz for always being there to bounce ideas off of and help with problems no matter what time of day or night! thanks buddy!

Updated rom to MC2 base
Updated all apps to the MC2 base
Removed blackout gapps due to updating issues
Saber 39.3 is now the default kernal as it supports all sd cards!
Cleaned up scripts to run even smoother
Added home screen wallpaper scrolling
Added ink effects with finger.
Fixed Google Wallet. Works now without any extra mods.
Added VPN parts to base
Themed SecMms
INCREASE MMS IMAGE SIZE TO 4096x2048 [8.4MP]...
INCREASE MMS MAX SIZE TO 2048000 BYTES
SCREEN ON/OFF TOGGLE AND ADD THE VIBRATION, SIGNATURE OPTIONS
ENABLE GROUP MESSAGING
ENABLE THE SAVE / RESTORE FEATURE
ENABLE SCHEDULED MESSAGING
SMS 1000/UNLIMITED RECIPIENT LIMIT

2.4 Change Log:
More themed goods:
Dialer
Settings
Launcher versi
Multiwindow
Team Black Out goods added:
Blacked out:
Gmail
Maps
Local
Navigation
Google Now
Playstore
Team Black Out Updater now included! Always have the updated themed apps :) (please consider buying the donate version as I have, they for sure deserve it!
Added Rwilco12s repo app
Added digiblurs prl write by default. Many things like sprint pushing you a prl update my break it so you might have to reflash the mod.
Added scripts to the updater
Updated apps
LBE now has a floating memory percent that can be disabled in the settings. I took the liberty of lightly theming it.
Removed AM/PM (I'm pretty sure we know if its day or night!)

2.3 change log:
New themed base! We all hated the stock base and couldn't take it anymore! Stock lovers will have there option too in the updater (coming soon)
The base theme includes:
status bar
all status bar icons (battery, signal, etc)
All status bar text
patb carrier logo (we will have more options and a kill feature soon)
Pull down glass toggles
Patb Pull down image
Patb Sammy keyboard
Patb Android 4.2 keyboard
Patb System wallpaper (settings background etc)
Patb lock screen wallpaper
Patb home wallpaper
Patb app drawer icon
Patb wallpapers added to the stock wallpaper chooser!
Probably more I'm forgetting

Other additions:
Native hotspot
Removed battery full notification
Lk8 kernel *warning it has the exynos exploit. Change the kernel if you're the paranoid type. We all use it as it has the best battery life!*
Blocked ota
Updated apps
Removed sms slideshow
S4 phone
S4 contacts
S4 wallpapers
Added tweaks

A big shout out to cbucz24, he wanted to learn the update process and took care of a lot of it!
2.1 updated on 4/7
Fixed all previous bugs (Multiwindow, voice search, music skipping with screen off)
New tweaks added for improved user experience
Removed connection optimizer spyware (Thanks to DigiBlur!)
Added PATB boot sound
Added Perseus kernel V35
Added ROM Toolbox Lite, removed Root Browser Lite as its built into RTB
Added LBE security for more control and privacy! It features a per app ad blocker
Noozixode is now the default music EQ, but you still have to adjust your settings!
Changed lock screen, home screen, and pulldown images
Updated the Updater to be faster (incase you didnt download it from the updater)

2.0 updated on 2/16/13
Updated base to MA7 (thanks to danweb66 for the base, 4 in 1 reboot, all multiwindow, and 15 toggles)
Added Kobridge tweaks
Rebloated some with requested apps
Removed AC!D tweaks (fixes volume too loud)
Added Noozixode RIZO (no longer tied to AC!D)
Working and included Google wallet
Tweaked Updater
1x/3g signal mod
White lockscreen date
Camera Sound Menu
Custom Bookmarks
Stock TW launcher
Updated apps
Minor theming tweaks
Other changes ;)

1.1 updated on 2/3/13
Updated Noozxoide EIZO ReWire .apk
Added The Lab Rats Updater!

Disclaimer_zps0ff5681b.png

This ROM has been thoroughly tested and if you follow the directions will not brick your phone. There are however people out there who don't read the directions. We have to put this in here for them: We are not responsible or liable in any way if this ROM causes your phone to brick, break or get thrown at the wall. We are also not responsible if you break out in hives, your significant other leaves you or you just can't get this to work. Basically you are responsible for your own actions. Follow the directions and you'll be safe.

DO NOT USE OUR WORK WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. IF YOU WANT TO USE SOMETHING, PM ME. IF IT'S MY WORK, I USUALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM SHARING.

Thanks_zps65fc0c51.png
This ROM would never have happened without the awesome contributions from so many people.
TheRealSitek for being a good friend and my partner in crime. Without him this ROM would be a lot more boring!
Rwilco12 for being such a stud and helping point me in the right direction frequently! Also for doing the updater hosting.
Cbucz24 for all of his awesome contributions and ports!
Team Nocturnal for their contributions, espicially Mijjah74!
Elwood, KnukLHeaD, Ritz, and stretch3535 for all there help testing!
ficeito and alliance team for rom control
Sparytrainor for helping with screen shots and assisting users in q&a!
OlliG for icons from the Rom Fumbler
Bboy, djdarkknight96 and the rest of team blackout, website found here http://www.designrifts.com/teamblackedoutapp/
Sleshepic for his patience and input!
Joshbeach also for his patience and input!
Kevinrocksman for the custom boot animation
Kobridge for his tweaks
Aquarisoft for creating the updater that our updater is based off of. You can see this thread HERE but keep in mind he does not maintain our updater, a lot has been changed in it by Rwilco12
Digiblur for his great how to guides!
BigToysRock for being awesome!
ALL DONATORS, THANK YOU :beer::beer::beer:

XThanks_zps651de5e8.png
Garywnn and Rwilco12) for supporting the Note 2.
BMW-Boy for his resizeable popup browser
Lbxmobbin_1 for the disable mms screen on mod.
Shiftr182 for much needed info.

Included_zps92f97f3a.png
Code:
Deodexed
Debloated
Lab Rats Updater
Build.prop tweaks (audio, 3g, wifi, battery tweaks)
     -3g speed
     -Wifi speed
    -Battery Tweaks
Init.d tweaks
    -Zipaligned
    -Kobridge tweaks
    -Wifi tweaks 
Resizable Popup Browser
Screen auto-on disabled  when receiving MMS
Custom Boot Animation
1x/3g signal
White lockscreen date
Camera sound menu
Transparent Status bar
Custom S-Pen Sounds
Custom Bookmarks
Noozixode audio app for great sound
And a whole lot more!

Install_zpse9e57dbd.png
Code:
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE CURRENT ROM BASE CORRECTLY, VIA A ONE CLICK, ODIN A TAR, OR AN OFFICIAL UPDATE ZIP IF ITS A OFFICIAL BUILD. 
Download ROM to Computer.
Transfer to SDcard.
Boot to Recovery.
Wipe Dalvik Cache 3x
Wipe Cache 3x
Wipe System 3x
Factory Reset 3x
Flash Lab Rats ROM
Reboot
[I]The first boot after flashing will take several minutes.  Please be patient while everything loads.[/I]

follow.jpg
For all the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
www.facebook.com/TeamPATB
@fryingpan0613
@TheRealSitek
@rwilco12
@Team_Nocturnal

And tweet about the ROM using #LabRatsRom!

Hit the thanks button if you download the rom.
If you enjoy the rom, please consider donating to us. We have spent a lot of time on this, that is a lot of beer :)
Paypal is teampatb@gmail.com

Download_zps3358e384.png
DOWNLOAD ME HERE

If you would like to show your support, paste the link into your signature and show you're a lab rat!
User_Banner.jpg
HTML:
[IMG]http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy211/THEREALSITEK/Lab%20Rats%20OP%20Images/User_Banner.jpg[/IMG]

sigpic2757720_8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamPATB

Feb 17, 2014
recommend.jpg

My personal AC!D tweak reccomendations:
-Go to settings\sound\music effects and ensure Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO series is selected. This is now done automatically in 2.1
-Open the Noozxoide EIZO app and select Line-Out Audio Monitor\(enable) Deliver balanced natural sound\choose
"unique" digital presets
-Enjoy your great new sounds :)

Setting up the updater for auto flashing
Go into the updater/settings/reboot type. Select CWM for CWM and OpenRecoveryScript for TWRP.
Now when you download zips, hit reboot and install and the updater will do everything for you!
If you move the updater location to your external sd card, it will break autoflash!

sigpic2757720_8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

The Real Sitek

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2012
Detroit
Last edited:

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
Thank you everyone! Please provide feedback once you have it up and running. The testers have enjoyed the battery life!

A gray theme? Oh yeah!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

It will hopefully be done by the end of the week. If not its because we are taking a break after spending so long on this. I have personally been working on this since Oct 28th, and started over a few times from scratch for various reasons. I kept changing themes to be different from others planned work, and I got tired of changing my plans thats why the base is stock. Themes will be morphs, so they will be around 70mb or so.

Gotta love the team nocturnal stuff :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

You know it!

Reactions: btbamzao

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pinky and the Brain present
    Lab Rats

OPBANNERMA7_zps3d03f735.jpg

This ROM is a collaborative effort between members of Team PATB. We hope you enjoy running it as much as we've enjoyed putting it all together. Like all ROM's this is a work in progress and we hope to add much more to it as we continue. We try to test everything before releasing but please be patient with us if you find any bugs or issues. We'll do our best to get them fixed.

VIDEO REVIEWS!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZHYZzw-kV4&sns=tw

ChangeLog_zps0cd6dc4e.png

Fixed the skip tracks
    Removed excess batteries
    Added the OTA to the main settings
    More toggles in lab tools!
    Some clean up and orginization
    Probably more

Known Bugs: Unfortunatly the 160 char bug still exsists, we thought it was fixed
    Still make backups before flashing stuff from the updater

A big shoutout to @jimmydene84 for hooking us up! Also @sleshepic for some tweaks.
    This update has changed a lot so it's really important to clean install (wipe cache, dalvik cache, factory reset, system, and data in twrp, I am not sure what to select in cwm). Also, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACK UP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING ELSE!!!! A lot of the stuff may break you from the updater, so please post in the thread whats ok and whats not if you try anything.

I'm probably going to miss some changes for the changelog, but heres what I can remember:

Added Lab Tools to the settings app. Inside the settings app you can find:
    Lab Rats Updater. This replaces the TN updater and is still located in the app drawer as well for user convenience.

Reboot button for user convenience.

Rom Control including the following mods: general, lockscreen, clock, and various status bar mods. This is located in settings under lab tools,

Changed some tweaks again, thanks to @sleshepic for some of his!
    23 toggles are now default
    Back to LK8 kernel as Saber isnt good for everyone but it is still the Rat kernel of choice.
    More theming as usual including some awesome toggles, drop down, loading symbol, text selector icons, and more!
    Debloated some more, but I don't think most users will notice any loss of functionality.
    Removed TN stuff, as Team Pinky and the Brain are all we need! We are also going by the Rats of Anarchy as we needed more than 2 rats lol. We arent sure exactly what name we are going to stick with, we are always open to your thoughts tho!
    Added a new boot animation to remove TN and the other text. The quality isnt the greatest but it will be improved at a later date.
    Added new PATB script when flashing.

Known bugs:
    This is the first time we have ever needed this for a base on release day!
    Anything from the updater may break you as most of it needs updating.
    A few of the batteries do not work correctly and are labeled nothing to see here and move on.
    The draw to create a cropped screen shot does not open the cut out screen. It is still saved to your screenshots it just doesnt pop up with the options.
    Music controls are picky on when they work and what music player you use. If you find a way it works best post it in the thread.
    Thanks from @jimmydene84 in regards to Lab Tools:
    Thanks to Didact74 for is tireless efforts and the s3 and willingness to share his guides and mods mainly this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1928943
    Beanstown106, synergy team, and alliance team for porting it already (used code reference from all when i got stuck)
    and a personal thank you to R3d's/fkfmz for always being there to bounce ideas off of and help with problems no matter what time of day or night! thanks buddy!

Updated rom to MC2 base
    Updated all apps to the MC2 base
    Removed blackout gapps due to updating issues
    Saber 39.3 is now the default kernal as it supports all sd cards!
    Cleaned up scripts to run even smoother
    Added home screen wallpaper scrolling
    Added ink effects with finger.
    Fixed Google Wallet. Works now without any extra mods.
    Added VPN parts to base
    Themed SecMms
    INCREASE MMS IMAGE SIZE TO 4096x2048 [8.4MP]...
    INCREASE MMS MAX SIZE TO 2048000 BYTES
    SCREEN ON/OFF TOGGLE AND ADD THE VIBRATION, SIGNATURE OPTIONS
    ENABLE GROUP MESSAGING
    ENABLE THE SAVE / RESTORE FEATURE
    ENABLE SCHEDULED MESSAGING
    SMS 1000/UNLIMITED RECIPIENT LIMIT

2.4 Change Log:
    More themed goods:
    Dialer
    Settings
    Launcher versi
    Multiwindow
    Team Black Out goods added:
    Blacked out:
    Gmail
    Maps
    Local
    Navigation
    Google Now
    Playstore
    Team Black Out Updater now included! Always have the updated themed apps :) (please consider buying the donate version as I have, they for sure deserve it!
    Added Rwilco12s repo app
    Added digiblurs prl write by default. Many things like sprint pushing you a prl update my break it so you might have to reflash the mod.
    Added scripts to the updater
    Updated apps
    LBE now has a floating memory percent that can be disabled in the settings. I took the liberty of lightly theming it.
    Removed AM/PM (I'm pretty sure we know if its day or night!)

2.3 change log:
    New themed base! We all hated the stock base and couldn't take it anymore! Stock lovers will have there option too in the updater (coming soon)
    The base theme includes:
    status bar
    all status bar icons (battery, signal, etc)
    All status bar text
    patb carrier logo (we will have more options and a kill feature soon)
    Pull down glass toggles
    Patb Pull down image
    Patb Sammy keyboard
    Patb Android 4.2 keyboard
    Patb System wallpaper (settings background etc)
    Patb lock screen wallpaper
    Patb home wallpaper
    Patb app drawer icon
    Patb wallpapers added to the stock wallpaper chooser!
    Probably more I'm forgetting

Other additions:
    Native hotspot
    Removed battery full notification
    Lk8 kernel *warning it has the exynos exploit. Change the kernel if you're the paranoid type. We all use it as it has the best battery life!*
    Blocked ota
    Updated apps
    Removed sms slideshow
    S4 phone
    S4 contacts
    S4 wallpapers
    Added tweaks

A big shout out to cbucz24, he wanted to learn the update process and took care of a lot of it!
    2.1 updated on 4/7
    Fixed all previous bugs (Multiwindow, voice search, music skipping with screen off)
    New tweaks added for improved user experience
    Removed connection optimizer spyware (Thanks to DigiBlur!)
    Added PATB boot sound
    Added Perseus kernel V35
    Added ROM Toolbox Lite, removed Root Browser Lite as its built into RTB
    Added LBE security for more control and privacy! It features a per app ad blocker
    Noozixode is now the default music EQ, but you still have to adjust your settings!
    Changed lock screen, home screen, and pulldown images
    Updated the Updater to be faster (incase you didnt download it from the updater)

2.0 updated on 2/16/13
    Updated base to MA7 (thanks to danweb66 for the base, 4 in 1 reboot, all multiwindow, and 15 toggles)
    Added Kobridge tweaks
    Rebloated some with requested apps
    Removed AC!D tweaks (fixes volume too loud)
    Added Noozixode RIZO (no longer tied to AC!D)
    Working and included Google wallet
    Tweaked Updater
    1x/3g signal mod
    White lockscreen date
    Camera Sound Menu
    Custom Bookmarks
    Stock TW launcher
    Updated apps
    Minor theming tweaks
    Other changes ;)

1.1 updated on 2/3/13
    Updated Noozxoide EIZO ReWire .apk
    Added The Lab Rats Updater!

Disclaimer_zps0ff5681b.png

This ROM has been thoroughly tested and if you follow the directions will not brick your phone. There are however people out there who don't read the directions. We have to put this in here for them: We are not responsible or liable in any way if this ROM causes your phone to brick, break or get thrown at the wall. We are also not responsible if you break out in hives, your significant other leaves you or you just can't get this to work. Basically you are responsible for your own actions. Follow the directions and you'll be safe.

DO NOT USE OUR WORK WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. IF YOU WANT TO USE SOMETHING, PM ME. IF IT'S MY WORK, I USUALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM SHARING.

Thanks_zps65fc0c51.png
    This ROM would never have happened without the awesome contributions from so many people.
    TheRealSitek for being a good friend and my partner in crime. Without him this ROM would be a lot more boring!
    Rwilco12 for being such a stud and helping point me in the right direction frequently! Also for doing the updater hosting.
    Cbucz24 for all of his awesome contributions and ports!
    Team Nocturnal for their contributions, espicially Mijjah74!
    Elwood, KnukLHeaD, Ritz, and stretch3535 for all there help testing!
    ficeito and alliance team for rom control
    Sparytrainor for helping with screen shots and assisting users in q&a!
    OlliG for icons from the Rom Fumbler
    Bboy, djdarkknight96 and the rest of team blackout, website found here http://www.designrifts.com/teamblackedoutapp/
    Sleshepic for his patience and input!
    Joshbeach also for his patience and input!
    Kevinrocksman for the custom boot animation
    Kobridge for his tweaks
    Aquarisoft for creating the updater that our updater is based off of. You can see this thread HERE but keep in mind he does not maintain our updater, a lot has been changed in it by Rwilco12
    Digiblur for his great how to guides!
    BigToysRock for being awesome!
    ALL DONATORS, THANK YOU :beer::beer::beer:

XThanks_zps651de5e8.png
    Garywnn and Rwilco12) for supporting the Note 2.
    BMW-Boy for his resizeable popup browser
    Lbxmobbin_1 for the disable mms screen on mod.
    Shiftr182 for much needed info.

Included_zps92f97f3a.png
    Code:
    Deodexed
    Debloated
    Lab Rats Updater
    Build.prop tweaks (audio, 3g, wifi, battery tweaks)
         -3g speed
         -Wifi speed
        -Battery Tweaks
    Init.d tweaks
        -Zipaligned
        -Kobridge tweaks
        -Wifi tweaks 
    Resizable Popup Browser
    Screen auto-on disabled  when receiving MMS
    Custom Boot Animation
    1x/3g signal
    White lockscreen date
    Camera sound menu
    Transparent Status bar
    Custom S-Pen Sounds
    Custom Bookmarks
    Noozixode audio app for great sound
    And a whole lot more!

Install_zpse9e57dbd.png
    Code:
    MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE CURRENT ROM BASE CORRECTLY, VIA A ONE CLICK, ODIN A TAR, OR AN OFFICIAL UPDATE ZIP IF ITS A OFFICIAL BUILD. 
    Download ROM to Computer.
    Transfer to SDcard.
    Boot to Recovery.
    Wipe Dalvik Cache 3x
    Wipe Cache 3x
    Wipe System 3x
    Factory Reset 3x
    Flash Lab Rats ROM
    Reboot
    [I]The first boot after flashing will take several minutes.  Please be patient while everything loads.[/I]

follow.jpg
    For all the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/TeamPATB
    @fryingpan0613
    @TheRealSitek
    @rwilco12
    @Team_Nocturnal

And tweet about the ROM using #LabRatsRom!

Hit the thanks button if you download the rom.
    If you enjoy the rom, please consider donating to us. We have spent a lot of time on this, that is a lot of beer :)
    Paypal is teampatb@gmail.com

Download_zps3358e384.png
    DOWNLOAD ME HERE

If you would like to show your support, paste the link into your signature and show you're a lab rat!
    User_Banner.jpg
    HTML:
    [IMG]http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy211/THEREALSITEK/Lab%20Rats%20OP%20Images/User_Banner.jpg[/IMG]

sigpic2757720_8.gif
    recommend.jpg

My personal AC!D tweak reccomendations:
    -Go to settings\sound\music effects and ensure Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO series is selected. This is now done automatically in 2.1
    -Open the Noozxoide EIZO app and select Line-Out Audio Monitor\(enable) Deliver balanced natural sound\choose
    "unique" digital presets
    -Enjoy your great new sounds :)

Setting up the updater for auto flashing
    Go into the updater/settings/reboot type. Select CWM for CWM and OpenRecoveryScript for TWRP.
    Now when you download zips, hit reboot and install and the updater will do everything for you!
    If you move the updater location to your external sd card, it will break autoflash!

sigpic2757720_8.gif

Previews_zps7e6d6f3c.jpg

You can find updater previews as well as all the updater download at our site found...

HERE!!!!

uccw_patb_blue_alternate.png
    Hey everybody!

Got a little present for you guys and gals! :D

I've been hard at work putting some more updates into the Updater and finally have a new release! May I present Rwilco12's Updater v3.01?

Most changes are on the back end but there should be some slight speed increases, less annoying pop-ups, a little more functionality, and other cool things!

Still gotta wait for The Rats to theme it for the ROM but for now this should do just fine.

You will have to remove the current one and then install this one. After that you should be good to go!

http://www.rwilco12.com/downloads.php?dir=Files/Rwilco12's Updater App

Enjoy!
    Hey guys,

Stepping in here as a member of Team Nocturnal and as an XDA Moderator. Things are starting to get out of hand (here and in other threads). I think it's time this conversation is closed.

Yes, Mijjah was an extremely valuable member of TN and of XDA and yes he will be missed. He's not offered up publicly his reasons for "retiring" but he's got his reasons and they are good ones. Let's let him have the time he needs and be thankful for what he's already given us.

Life will go on and so will development. I even have it on good authority that he will be helping out behind the scenes with some dev work. ;)

So now let's put this matter to rest and move on.

Thank you,
    Rwilco12