• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][Team VeNuM][Odexed Blue][8/5][MB1][Holy Grail][3.8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongsteve

Recognized Themer
Apr 1, 2008
Dallas, TX
I love this phone. But it is so much more awesome and enjoyable with this ROM.
When I help somebody with the ugly android phone I'm so grateful to be on this ROM. Just had to say that. I know you all understand.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Aww thanks Paul.. I think my gmail, gnow, and new smart keyboard skin have me feeling like I knocked it out of the park.

odexed for efficiency, blue for beauty

DrgnRebrn

Jul 22, 2012
Salt Lake City
Aww thanks Paul.. I think my gmail, gnow, and new smart keyboard skin have me feeling like I knocked it out of the park.

Kinda makes me wish I had purchased Smart, instead of Swift keyboard. Oh well. The Swift Holo theme is close enough, although there is a slight hint of teal in the secondary key options.

ROM - Odexed Blue LJ7 JB "Holy Grail"
Baseband - LJ7
Kernel - KT747 TW JB
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 using XDA Premium

pjjohn73

Dec 15, 2010

I know I sounded a little sappy but, I really like my phone. LOL
Everything is knocked out off the park!

Kinda makes me wish I had purchased Smart, instead of Swift keyboard. Oh well. The Swift Holo theme is close enough, although there is a slight hint of teal in the secondary key options.

ROM - Odexed Blue LJ7 JB "Holy Grail"
Baseband - LJ7
Kernel - KT747 TW JB
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 using XDA Premium
I own them all. I love Steves theme on Smart Keyboard. But for my usage I always come back to SwiftKey, it just feels better for some reason. It all comes down to personal preference for a keyboard. It is used so much you need to use the one that works best for you. Smart Keyboard is a close 2nd for me and has a few features I really like, so I swap back to once in awhile.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mpcdata

Oct 9, 2011
Missouri Hills
i like them both ... think ill stick with the ones that come with rom for show boating to my stock friends !! :D

now how can i go about changing odexed blue on bottom of pull notification bar like steve has on his ?? i saw something about it like a million pages ago.
Edit eri.xml in the /data folder, change the first instance of odexed blue to what ever you want it to say. Save and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.